FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Search found 6 matches
  Topic: I find out that the hero has a name after all
mrkiii

Replies: 111
Views: 2205

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Tue May 18, 2004 7:24 pm   Subject: I find out that the hero has a name after all
I got killed by the barrier too, in my first 2 minutes of the game

Me, too.

Well, what? We were supposed to take their word for it?
mrkiii

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Mon May 17, 2004 7:09 pm   Subject: I find out that the hero has a name after all
We'll probably discover our name when, at the climax of the next installment, the new Evil Xardas turns to us and says, "________, I am your father!"
mrkiii

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Tue May 11, 2004 6:33 pm   Subject: I find out that the hero has a name after all
You know, really? There can no such thing as "too much swampweed".

I began to think that this all might be a dream when I managed to bring down an Undead Dragon with about a dozen swipes of a one-h ...
  Topic: Sign you'r online Petition to Atari for stopping the addon
mrkiii

Replies: 87
Views: 2155

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Tue May 11, 2004 6:16 pm   Subject: Sign you'r online Petition to Atari for stopping the addon
I'm 1,001.

From what I've read, is it not true that the translation to English was already completed? If so, and if Atari simply doesn't think it's cost-effective to go through a release on it, wh ...
mrkiii

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Tue May 11, 2004 5:42 pm   Subject: I find out that the hero has a name after all
I believe that ultimately we will discover that our name is... Mud. Then we will wake up, still behind the Barrier, to discover that all this "savior of the universe" stuff has just been a megalomania ...
  Topic: Gothic 2 addon DNDR in english...
mrkiii

Replies: 189
Views: 9891

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Tue May 11, 2004 5:27 pm   Subject: Gothic 2 addon DNDR in english...
I've been a moocher off this group for years now-- with your collected advice, you guys got me through Gothic I and then Gothic II (three times!)

But what you are doing for us, for ME, this time is ...

Page 1 of 1