FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Search found 13 matches
  Topic: Gothic Mod
[WoG]Malek

Replies: 8
Views: 237

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Sun Apr 14, 2002 11:47 am   Subject: Gothic Mod
Well, I`ve been quite busy the last days.....
I had to fix several bugs in the mod and released two patches. Now I am working on a special version for a game magazine.
After that, I would have time ...
  Topic: newest gothic mod
[WoG]Malek

Replies: 20
Views: 466

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Thu Apr 11, 2002 2:49 pm   Subject: newest gothic mod
Thank you.. it would surely help if someone could translate the most important texts, like Dialogues, Books etc.
But does anybody want to record new speeches for all dialogues? Or should we publish t ...
[WoG]Malek

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Thu Apr 11, 2002 12:39 am   Subject: newest gothic mod
Er... sorry
Please take a look at this:
http://gothic.rpgdot.com/index.php#7821
[WoG]Malek

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Thu Apr 11, 2002 12:26 am   Subject: newest gothic mod
Who said I can`t understand german?
I am ONE of the persons who worked on "Die Bedrohung", and my german is much better than my english though
[WoG]Malek

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Thu Apr 11, 2002 12:09 am   Subject: newest gothic mod
Hi,
I think our Mod would be hardly playable if you canīt understand the dialogues or read any books.

It would be hard work to translate any written texts to english, and also find good english s ...
  Topic: german mod team needs help for an multilingual project
[WoG]Malek

Replies: 29
Views: 675

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Tue Mar 05, 2002 9:20 pm   Subject: german mod team needs help for an multilingual project
Well then, after some time we`re able to tell you that our MOD will leave our HomePC this month.
  Topic: performance problem
[WoG]Malek

Replies: 5
Views: 112

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Sat Jan 26, 2002 12:50 pm   Subject: performance problem
The problem is not your CPU, RAM, or Graphics Board.
The problem might be your Harddisk. So check whether DMA is enabled or not. And try to defrag your Harddisk for one time, in some cases this might ...
  Topic: who teaches 2h weapons?
[WoG]Malek

Replies: 7
Views: 126

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks   Posted: Sat Jan 26, 2002 12:47 pm   Subject: who teaches 2h weapons?
Well, if you`re a guard and no firemage, Thorus should definetly be the person to teach you 2H.
If he doesn`t it might be a bug. So you will probably have to stick with it, and wait till chapter 4. T ...
[WoG]Malek

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Fri Jan 25, 2002 4:34 pm   Subject: german mod team needs help for an multilingual project
Well, the problem is, that the Documentation contains about 16 HTML Pages. Some of them have text of several pages.
It would take its time to translate it completely.
  Topic: Spent a really weird night at the OC...
[WoG]Malek

Replies: 30
Views: 689

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Fri Jan 25, 2002 4:29 pm   Subject: Spent a really weird night at the OC...
Well, the thing with the time is no problem. (I know it`s working in the german version, but I`m not sure it will do the same in the english version).
Simply go to the character screen (recently the ...
[WoG]Malek

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Fri Jan 25, 2002 10:44 am   Subject: german mod team needs help for an multilingual project
[Oops... forgot to log in ]

Well... it might not be too hard to work on the Mods without understanding german.
The Scripts are written in "Deadalus", which is based on C++.
If you have ...
[WoG]Malek

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Thu Jan 24, 2002 7:50 pm   Subject: german mod team needs help for an multilingual project

On 2002-01-24 10:35, Rainstorm wrote:
Ooops...are you the person in charge of voices...?
I sent a mail to the mailaddy Roxtor posted.
TBH,my main worry is if I can live into the role...bu ...
[WoG]Malek

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Thu Jan 24, 2002 4:27 pm   Subject: german mod team needs help for an multilingual project
Nice!
We have always work for skilled people
And don`t worry about you voice....
malek.gw@gmx.de

[ This Message was edited by: [WoG]Malek on 2002-01-24 10:29 ]

Page 1 of 1