FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Search found 5 matches
  Topic: Looking to purchase Gothic
Eaglesfan27

Replies: 31
Views: 1147

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 3:08 am   Subject: Looking to purchase Gothic
Unfortunately this is a known problem with certain current graphics cards which will also appear in the English version. You could try an old driver version or, in case you've got another graphics car ...
Eaglesfan27

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 5:23 pm   Subject: Looking to purchase Gothic
Hmmm.. I found a site with the demo. However, the demo was version 1.07 and it was in German. The graphics looked fine, however, there were no dialogue choices visible and no menu available. I won ...
Eaglesfan27

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 4:51 pm   Subject: Looking to purchase Gothic
I have one of the newest cards out (it plays Gothic 2 fine) and I think your idea of trying the demo is a good one just to make sure Gothic plays ok on my computer. I've looked on several sites and a ...
Eaglesfan27

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 7:07 am   Subject: Looking to purchase Gothic
Thanks for the replies and the warm welcome. I just put a bid on a copy on ebay for 50 dollars. The guy has over 4900 positive feedbacks, so hopefully, he'll be fair if I win the auction. If not, I ...
Eaglesfan27

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 5:53 am   Subject: Looking to purchase Gothic
Hello,

A friend of mine from another message board who got me hooked on Gothic 2 suggested I come to this site. I'm playing Gothic 2 right now, and I plan on buying Gothic 2 Gold for the expansion ...

Page 1 of 1