FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Search found 1328 matches
  Topic: Fable 2 (Xbox 360): First Look @ GameSpot
Chekote

Replies: 3
Views: 118

Post image iconForum: News Comments   Posted: Wed May 10, 2006 1:37 pm   Subject: Fable 2 (Xbox 360): First Look @ GameSpot
I love how they point out the near photo-realistic forest on a movie that is quite obviously a pre-rendered animation. Same old E3, same old b*#$%$!t.
  Topic: Elder Scrolls 4: Oblivion - Mod Guide @ ActionTrip
Chekote

Replies: 1
Views: 109

Post image iconForum: News Comments   Posted: Mon May 08, 2006 12:29 pm   Subject: Elder Scrolls 4: Oblivion - Mod Guide @ ActionTrip
I only see 5...
  Topic: RPGDot Feature: Elder Scrolls 4: Oblivion - A Review
Chekote

Replies: 62
Views: 2234

Post image iconForum: News Comments   Posted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 6:51 pm   Subject: RPGDot Feature: Elder Scrolls 4: Oblivion - A Review
I think I found some of the visual improvement mods Rend mentioned in his review. I found them [URL=http://www.tweakguides.com/Oblivion_4.html]Here. Links below for the particularly lazy. =0P

[URL= ...
  Topic: RPGDot Feature: Elder Scrolls 4: Oblivion - A Review
Chekote

Replies: 62
Views: 2234

Post image iconForum: News Comments   Posted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 3:20 pm   Subject: RPGDot Feature: Elder Scrolls 4: Oblivion - A Review
Thanks for a great review Rend!

I had no idea that all those mods were available, it sounds like you have made it into the game that I wished it was also. Please please pleeeeaaaase can you list ...
  Topic: Cheydinhal Recommendation bug fix
Chekote

Replies: 8
Views: 764

Post image iconForum: Oblivion - Spoilers   Posted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 2:28 pm   Subject: Cheydinhal Recommendation bug fix
You should post that in a new thread so people can find it easier.
Chekote

Post image iconForum: Oblivion - Spoilers   Posted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 12:59 pm   Subject: Cheydinhal Recommendation bug fix
I couldn't find the thread you mentioned, but the only mod I know of that can fix this is the one that gives you access to the arcane university, thus skipping the entire mage's guild quest path.

I ...
Chekote

Post image iconForum: Oblivion - Spoilers   Posted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 12:38 am   Subject: Cheydinhal Recommendation bug fix
Minor? I would hardly call this minor. A bug that completely breaks one of the main quest path's in the game is definately not minor.

I don't really think this is a spoiler either. It doesn't tell ...
Chekote

Post image iconForum: Oblivion - Spoilers   Posted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 11:15 pm   Subject: Cheydinhal Recommendation bug fix
Just thought I would post this here incase anyone else encounters the same problem as me. Apparently there is a major game stopping bug with the Cheydinhal Recommendation quest where the body in the w ...
  Topic: Looking to purchase Gothic
Chekote

Replies: 31
Views: 1112

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 6:06 pm   Subject: Looking to purchase Gothic
For what it's worth I can vouch for their honesty. I bought Gothic2 Gold from them and had no problems at all.
  Topic: Respawn without chapter change?!
Chekote

Replies: 21
Views: 760

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 4:22 pm   Subject: Respawn without chapter change?!
Find yourself a transform into shadowbeast scroll. You can take out half the valley regardless of your level with one of those. ^_^
Chekote

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 4:48 pm   Subject: Respawn without chapter change?!
Yes, it's definately unusual to be that high a level at chapter 1. But I was trying to do everything possible before I moved to the next chapter.
Chekote

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 4:11 pm   Subject: Respawn without chapter change?!
My character is now level 7 and still in chapter 1. I've not noticed any creatures respawning, but some plants do, especially the ones around the gates of Khorinnis.

Trust me. They *do* respawn.
  Topic: Gothic 2>>> Bad Reviews and Comparisons??
Chekote

Replies: 33
Views: 1656

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 5:52 pm   Subject: Gothic 2>>> Bad Reviews and Comparisons??
I disagree. For example, no matter how much a product such as, say, a chi-pet is marketed, hyped, and emblazzened onto my eyeballs... I'm just never going to buy one.

That's true. But I'm not sayin ...
Chekote

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 1:11 pm   Subject: Gothic 2>>> Bad Reviews and Comparisons??
Are aware the BG series sold over 5 million copies? Isn't that an example of the "hardcore" bringing in the money?

No its not. Baldurs gate had a very wide appeal due to its media coverage. It sold ...
Chekote

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 1:14 pm   Subject: Gothic 2>>> Bad Reviews and Comparisons??
No, I never even thought G2 had any problems with interface. The only problem with that game is the fact that it has an end.

I mean no offense, but that kind of "fanboy" praise is just as harmful a ...

Page 1 of 89 Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 87, 88, 89  Next