FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Search found 55 matches
  Topic: Mucksponge
Joey999

Replies: 6
Views: 142

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - Spoilers   Posted: Fri Jul 05, 2002 3:02 am   Subject: Mucksponge
They look like giant (as tall as you) light colored urns, if that helps. They're all over the place.
  Topic: Morrowind just cannot hold my attention
Joey999

Replies: 206
Views: 3869

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Sat Jun 15, 2002 3:03 am   Subject: Morrowind just cannot hold my attention
Well, the car analogy is OK, but doesn't really fit this game.

If I had to compare MW with an imaginary car, it'd have the body of a Ferrari F-80, but inside it would have the interior of a 1985 To ...
  Topic: Cant pick up multiples of anything!
Joey999

Replies: 6
Views: 107

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Fri Jun 14, 2002 8:15 pm   Subject: Cant pick up multiples of anything!
It's possible that there is some undocumented keyboard combo with the control and shift key that toggles that setting. Since they're right next to each other, you might have toggled it by accident (wh ...
  Topic: with morrowind big isnt better
Joey999

Replies: 79
Views: 1482

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Fri Jun 14, 2002 4:37 pm   Subject: with morrowind big isnt better
I actually discovered this mystery quest backwards. This is in Tel Vos, right? There's an outside entrance to that dungeon west of the city, and I ended up gathering all of the pages from end to start ...
  Topic: MW homepage screeshots look different then my game?
Joey999

Replies: 12
Views: 326

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Fri Jun 14, 2002 1:21 am   Subject: MW homepage screeshots look different then my game?
Actually, to be fair, if I'm looking at the same thing you guys are, they don't call them "screen shots", but "game art" or "artwork" or something along those lines. It would be nice if they said some ...
  Topic: Why can't I replace sound files?
Joey999

Replies: 3
Views: 72

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Fri Jun 14, 2002 1:11 am   Subject: Why can't I replace sound files?
I'm up on Red Mountain, and the wind storm sound is really starting to drive me mad. It's that odd tone at the end of the sound that makes the looping so obvious. Anyway, after much searching, I found ...
  Topic: SEARCHING For Turn off greeting from NPC plugin
Joey999

Replies: 4
Views: 92

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Fri Jun 14, 2002 12:51 am   Subject: SEARCHING For Turn off greeting from NPC plugin
I've wondered what the "rules" are on this. It seems like if you're running past everyone, they all want to say something, yet others that you want to talk to won't even turn in your direction until y ...
Joey999

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Thu Jun 13, 2002 6:16 pm   Subject: with morrowind big isnt better
GhanBuriGhan,

Just to be clear, I'm not the same Joey (Nips) that's been completely trashing the game. I won't say that the game sucks or any such nonsense. I'm just expressing my frustration with ...
  Topic: COULD YOU PLEASE HELP ME WITH MORROWIND MANUAL?
Joey999

Replies: 7
Views: 185

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Thu Jun 13, 2002 6:24 am   Subject: COULD YOU PLEASE HELP ME WITH MORROWIND MANUAL?
You're gonna have to come up with a better story than that. Let's not beat around the bush here: Unless you can come up with a valid reason why you don't have the book, most people here are going to a ...
  Topic: Here's something you don't see every day (44K picture)
Joey999

Replies: 4
Views: 428

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Thu Jun 13, 2002 5:24 am   Subject: Here's something you don't see every day (44K picture)
Came across these pathetic creatures southeast of Tel Fyr next to a small cove off the mainland. Notice the dreugh in the background half-submerged in the rock. Could this be the work of an evil wizar ...
Joey999

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Thu Jun 13, 2002 2:37 am   Subject: with morrowind big isnt better
I'm gonna chime in here before this topic is locked too (I spent about 30 minutes responding to the seven-parter, hit submit and was told that it was now locked). I'm not necessarily knocking the mode ...
  Topic: I had fun, Morrowind, but...
Joey999

Replies: 7
Views: 253

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Wed Jun 12, 2002 5:44 pm   Subject: I had fun, Morrowind, but...
What the heck is NWM?
  Topic: Choppy cut-scene movie
Joey999

Replies: 1
Views: 84

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Mon Jun 10, 2002 7:04 am   Subject: Choppy cut-scene movie
I just got my first cut-scene movie (I didn't even know there would be one). Anyway, it's choppy as hell! Anyone else run across this? Any suggestions?

I've played around with the CD-ROM settings, ...
  Topic: Gentleman Jim is gone and it may be my fault
Joey999

Replies: 2
Views: 149

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - Spoilers   Posted: Sat Jun 08, 2002 7:02 pm   Subject: Gentleman Jim is gone and it may be my fault
Well, I found someone with the exact same problem in the morrowind.net forum. GJ was gone for him too, so it could be another bug. In any case, someone else replied with the command for adding the cha ...
  Topic: Gentleman Jim is gone and it may be my fault
Joey999

Replies: 2
Views: 149

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - Spoilers   Posted: Sat Jun 08, 2002 2:09 am   Subject: Gentleman Jim is gone and it may be my fault
For the love of God, someone tell me I'm not f***ed.

I got a job from Gentleman Jim to find evidence that Yngling Half-Troll is corrupt. Well, I found that evidence long long ago when I cleared out ...

Page 1 of 4 Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next