FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Search found 43 matches
  Topic: My weapon has no effect!
Mereel77

Replies: 4
Views: 121

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Sat Nov 16, 2002 1:01 am   Subject: My weapon has no effect!
Thanks I'll try it out. I saw a glass short sword or something, but I'll have to try and steal it. It was very expensive and very well guarded.
  Topic: My weapon has no effect!
Mereel77

Views: 121

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Fri Nov 15, 2002 11:21 pm   Subject: My weapon has no effect!
So I went into a cave about 100 yards directly northeast of Caldera and there are some really short, white skinned, big-eared goblin type enemies there. My iron wazshaki and chitin short bow have no e ...
  Topic: Want to give me some new character device?
Mereel77

Replies: 11
Views: 336

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Sat Oct 19, 2002 1:39 am   Subject: Want to give me some new character device?
Hey Gish, I'm using an assassin/thief like you described, but as a wood elf. I currently have Alchemy and Enchanting as skills, do they really work out or should I restart with new ones? My char's onl ...
  Topic: Thieving is Hard!
Mereel77

Replies: 6
Views: 270

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Sat Oct 19, 2002 1:14 am   Subject: Thieving is Hard!
Yeah I killed him once, but there's something called roleplaying I'm trying to do here. It's no fun for me to power game. Was just wondering if there's any techniques I can use to pickpocket better.
Mereel77

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Fri Oct 18, 2002 5:15 pm   Subject: Thieving is Hard!
Well, I can mostly steal stuff in the open. The problem is pickpocketing people. I can't steal stuff people actually have on their person, which is essential for the thief guild jobs it seems.
Mereel77

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Fri Oct 18, 2002 4:08 am   Subject: Thieving is Hard!
I'm on merely my 2nd job for the Thieves Guild in Balmora. I'm supposed to steal a key from one of two people to get into one of the manors. The problem is, whenever I pickpocket someone and try to gr ...
  Topic: What do these spells DO?
Mereel77

Views: 186

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Wed Oct 09, 2002 4:30 pm   Subject: What do these spells DO?
My manual is missing in action. If I remember correctly though, spell effects weren't in there. If you say they are I'll believe you though. Still, no where else to get them?
  Topic: What do these spells DO?
Mereel77

Views: 186

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Wed Oct 09, 2002 3:57 am   Subject: What do these spells DO?
Hi, I started a character with illusion and destruction skills, but have no idea what my spells are supposed to do. Destruction is obvious enough, but where can I find out the specifics for my spells? ...
  Topic: How to take screenshots and get FPS?
Mereel77

Replies: 2
Views: 100

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Fri Oct 04, 2002 6:26 pm   Subject: How to take screenshots and get FPS?
Oh, that was easy. I should've looked in the file rather than asked first.
  Topic: How to take screenshots and get FPS?
Mereel77

Replies: 2
Views: 100

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Fri Oct 04, 2002 4:12 am   Subject: How to take screenshots and get FPS?
What cfg files do I have to edit in order to take screenshots and get my FPS to show? Thanks
  Topic: Character critique?
Mereel77

Views: 229

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Thu Aug 15, 2002 8:44 pm   Subject: Character critique?
Well I was only interested in illusion for combat. How can you use it for fighting? Can you blind an enemy, make yourself invisible? Is there anything like "mirror image" from warcraft's blademaster?
Mereel77

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Tue Aug 13, 2002 6:48 pm   Subject: Character critique?
Errr.......do you not know?
Mereel77

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Mon Aug 12, 2002 11:30 am   Subject: Character critique?
Why does illusion become unnecessary? Athletics as a major skill? Sounds like overkill, why not a minor skill? And finally, yes I will be unarmored, but the coolness of this character is he doesn't us ...
Mereel77

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Mon Aug 12, 2002 2:57 am   Subject: Character critique?
I am aiming to make a fast, agile, unarmored swordsman who uses illusion, restoration, and maybe destruction. How could this work? I'm thinking dark elf or redguard right now.
  Topic: Anywhere to brush up on Morrowind history/story?
Mereel77

Replies: 17
Views: 205

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Sun Aug 11, 2002 1:42 am   Subject: Anywhere to brush up on Morrowind history/story?
Well, back to my original question. I've scoured that mouse.net site, and come up dry. I still don't have a clue even what the difference between Vardenfell and Morrowind is. And what's up with that c ...

Page 1 of 3 Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next