Videos

Miscellaneous
   Staff Members
   Privacy Statement

FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Search found 138 matches
  Topic: New Morrowind based Role Playing Usergroup coming!!!
(kc)wolverine

Replies: 39
Views: 1488

Post image iconForum: Usergroup Recruitment Office   Posted: Wed Oct 08, 2003 1:29 pm   Subject: New Morrowind based Role Playing Usergroup coming!!!
if u need peole to get the show on the road you can count me in. idont know if i'm gonna be very active in this guild butwe can see about that, for now it's important to get it apporved so count me in ...
  Topic: Healing..?
(kc)wolverine

Replies: 13
Views: 186

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Thu Oct 02, 2003 12:36 pm   Subject: Healing..?
couldn't it be some kind of side effect from some ring?
  Topic: how many chapters?
(kc)wolverine

Replies: 10
Views: 263

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Mon Sep 29, 2003 7:41 am   Subject: how many chapters?
  Topic: A Gothic "Secret guld"
(kc)wolverine

Replies: 31
Views: 886

Post image iconForum: Usergroup Recruitment Office   Posted: Thu Sep 25, 2003 1:32 pm   Subject: A Gothic "Secret guld"
making the leader laugh is always beter then bore him to death
besides that it's always good to be on the good side of the boss
how long is it gonna take before the guild gets ...
(kc)wolverine

Post image iconForum: Usergroup Recruitment Office   Posted: Thu Sep 25, 2003 12:20 pm   Subject: A Gothic "Secret guld"
joining other forums? nah i stick loyal to this one only once a thief always a thief besides that most of the guys i know from the rpgdot are the ones signing in on this one . i ...
  Topic: quick way to join the thieves
(kc)wolverine

Replies: 3
Views: 356

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Thu Sep 25, 2003 9:14 am   Subject: quick way to join the thieves
If u betray some of their people and kill the assasin thus getting the key and entering the thievesguild, are they gonna attack you or can jou just join?
(kc)wolverine

Post image iconForum: Usergroup Recruitment Office   Posted: Thu Sep 25, 2003 9:10 am   Subject: A Gothic "Secret guld"
waiting impatiantly The admins shoud hurry i'm at my work now and i'm really bored so get this forum on the road so we can do something besides work

I know pickpocket the admi ...
(kc)wolverine

Post image iconForum: Usergroup Recruitment Office   Posted: Wed Sep 24, 2003 7:22 pm   Subject: A Gothic "Secret guld"
found the recruiters office guess you got 1 more member on your group pikkkon, great idea. dont know exactly how it works so i have to figure it out when i'm back at work i dont do a ...
  Topic: got bilgot out of the valley of mines
(kc)wolverine

Replies: 18
Views: 461

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Tue Sep 23, 2003 9:11 am   Subject: got bilgot out of the valley of mines
happened to me too, just after i saved the game grashed, luckely i had my old savegame so i lost not to much
  Topic: got bilgot out of the valley of mines
(kc)wolverine

Replies: 18
Views: 461

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Tue Sep 23, 2003 9:09 am   Subject: got bilgot out of the valley of mines
happened to me too, just after i saved the game grashed, luckely i had my old savegame so i lost not to much
  Topic: making weapons???
(kc)wolverine

Replies: 22
Views: 478

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Tue Sep 23, 2003 9:03 am   Subject: making weapons???
no but when you eat 50 dark mushrooms you can get +10 mana......but i think you knew that already
  Topic: Huh? 3 quests? That's it?
(kc)wolverine

Replies: 12
Views: 407

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Tue Sep 23, 2003 9:01 am   Subject: Huh? 3 quests? That's it?
I played them both as well, I like gothic2 more because i think it's easier to understand and the skills are harder to get al;though in gothic 2 it's still easy. morrowwind has lots of people with dif ...
(kc)wolverine

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Tue Sep 23, 2003 8:49 am   Subject: making weapons???
I've heard that Bennet the smithy of the mercenaries has an endless amm0ount of steel billets, buy all billets and then talk again with him.
I know the same goes for the merchant next to mattheo's sh ...
(kc)wolverine

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Thu Sep 18, 2003 7:32 am   Subject: making weapons???
if i had one of those i would carry my pc with me al the time, hell i could put my house in it imagine the possibilities no more trafficproblems becasuse after you are done working yu get in ...
  Topic: some bugs
(kc)wolverine

Replies: 11
Views: 189

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Thu Sep 18, 2003 7:26 am   Subject: some bugs
you can find also swampweed at the island in the big lake in near buster and the little cabin in front of onar's farm.

When talking to Nagur did you guys wear your militia armor? because people ac ...

Page 1 of 10 Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next