Videos

Miscellaneous
   Staff Members
   Privacy Statement

FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Search found 36 matches
  Topic: Help getting into theives guild...
sfar200213

Replies: 8
Views: 624

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 11:39 pm   Subject: Help getting into theives guild...
I'm pretty sure that he had the book on him when I played through NoTR.
I can't remember how I got it off him though, sorry.
  Topic: If you're from the U.S. or U.K. which expansion is better?
sfar200213

Views: 517

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Thu Sep 15, 2005 5:32 pm   Subject: If you're from the U.S. or U.K. which expansion is better?
I live in central England, and I'd like to buy the addon.
Can I ask where you bought the English voiced version of the game?
Thanks in advance.
  Topic: Gothic 2: Night of the Raven - JoWood Forum Admin Talks Abou
sfar200213

Replies: 12
Views: 1137

Post image iconForum: News Comments   Posted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 11:37 am   Subject: Gothic 2: Night of the Raven - JoWood Forum Admin Talks Abou
Hopefully some new G3 media at the upcoming E3 event
As for NoTR, I'll just wait until it's released, I got excited about Gothic 2 too early last time
  Topic: Where is Pedro
sfar200213

Replies: 3
Views: 211

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Thu Jun 26, 2003 3:49 pm   Subject: Where is Pedro
Follow the trail, and you will reach the blacl troll cave. then carry on round on the path and you'll come to the 'jungle' or forest where the eye is
  Topic: Gothic 2 release dates - discussion
sfar200213

Replies: 143
Views: 7361

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Fri Jun 13, 2003 3:26 pm   Subject: Gothic 2 release dates - discussion
I finally got my hands on Gothic 2 today!!! Went down to my local Game (Uk shop) and i bought Gothic 2 for Ģ30!!....you have no idea the delight i felt when i walked in and saw gothic 2 on the shelves ...
  Topic: International partner: Infogrames!
sfar200213

Replies: 110
Views: 4651

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Thu Apr 24, 2003 10:43 am   Subject: International partner: Infogrames!
Only one comment from me......................MAKE SURE THAT INFOGRAMS ARE THE PUBLISHER (or whatever) FOR GOTHIC 3!!!!!!!!!!!!
  Topic: Characters from gothic 1
sfar200213

Views: 396

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Sun Apr 20, 2003 11:35 am   Subject: Characters from gothic 1
please dont menton anything bout the end Im in the UK, explains itself
  Topic: Which faction will you choose?
sfar200213

Replies: 110
Views: 3602

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Wed Mar 19, 2003 3:08 pm   Subject: Which faction will you choose?
well im going to join the Mercs, be with the old boys from the colony! I definitly aint gonna be a Paladin, imagine working for the king (the guy who locked you in the colony in the first place!! :r ...
  Topic: Maybe PB should think about some more Hand-To-Hand features?
sfar200213

Replies: 11
Views: 305

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Wed Mar 19, 2003 3:06 pm   Subject: Maybe PB should think about some more Hand-To-Hand features?
I liked the idea in morrowind of being able to piece together your own armor from different bits ( i made some cool looking armor!) hand to hand features would be cool, i could just imagine me kicking ...
  Topic: English Demo?
sfar200213

Replies: 17
Views: 760

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Wed Mar 19, 2003 3:03 pm   Subject: English Demo?
I would have thought they would have produced an English demo, hope they do after its full release, may help to get new players playing gothic!!!
  Topic: GII English version official release date: Q 2/2003
sfar200213

Replies: 342
Views: 15586

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Wed Mar 19, 2003 3:02 pm   Subject: GII English version official release date: Q 2/2003
veyela is the women, (with a bit of hacking and tweaking), your hero gets to stick his lovelance into!
  Topic: Gothic 2 International Release Rather Sooner Than Later
sfar200213

Replies: 7
Views: 439

Post image iconForum: News Comments   Posted: Wed Mar 19, 2003 12:57 am   Subject: Gothic 2 International Release Rather Sooner Than Later
Ignore the last post (forgot to login!......lol )

It was my who spoke to Jowood, my original question was,
"is the delay of Gothic 2 due to protection software?" this is good news, as infogram ...
  Topic: ENGLISH Release - Better News
sfar200213

Replies: 30
Views: 1436

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Wed Mar 19, 2003 12:55 am   Subject: ENGLISH Release - Better News
This should mean that the release date (could) be before May 2nd. Infograms are a very well established publisher, so they know how to handle customers!
At least the Jowood Public Relations depart ...
  Topic: ENGLISH Release - Better News
sfar200213

Replies: 30
Views: 1436

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Tue Mar 18, 2003 11:52 am   Subject: ENGLISH Release - Better News
I recently mailed Jowood, asking them if the delay had anything tot do with the addition of copy protection, this is the reply i recieved,

Dear Sean!

No, the delay hasnīt any ...
  Topic: How can I get my hands on a english gothic players kit?
sfar200213

Replies: 2
Views: 164

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Fri Mar 14, 2003 5:23 pm   Subject: How can I get my hands on a english gothic players kit?
I cant get 'The Trial' to work, any help?

Page 1 of 3 Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next