Videos

Miscellaneous
   Staff Members
   Privacy Statement

FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Search found 13 matches
  Topic: Don't miss this! In development page updated.
Finch

Replies: 1
Views: 57

Post image iconForum: News Comments   Posted: Fri Jul 25, 2003 6:45 pm   Subject: Don't miss this! In development page updated.
It's too long to post everything here so head over here and check it out.
  Topic: SWG: character/server info
Finch

Replies: 23
Views: 822

Post image iconForum: MMORPGs General   Posted: Sun Jul 13, 2003 1:20 am   Subject: SWG: character/server info
Zeven on Chilastra server. I'm a smuggla
  Topic: Lead world designer stops by the official forums
Finch

Views: 40

Post image iconForum: News Comments   Posted: Thu Jul 10, 2003 4:55 pm   Subject: Lead world designer stops by the official forums
Cinco Barnes has posted a few messages on the official forums. Here is his introduction message: Hey there! I'm Cinco Barnes, the Lead Designer of Star Wars: Galaxies. My job is to make sure that ...
  Topic: Fun stats by Q
Finch

Replies: 2
Views: 42

Post image iconForum: News Comments   Posted: Mon Jun 30, 2003 3:14 pm   Subject: Fun stats by Q
You guys should get a kick out of this: You hate Mynocks. You've killed 287,000 of them, more than you have killed anything else. By a long shot, in fact. You have collectively made 164,677,948 cred ...
  Topic: SWG cheat sheet
Finch

Views: 72

Post image iconForum: News Comments   Posted: Wed Jun 25, 2003 7:47 pm   Subject: SWG cheat sheet
Thanks for the heads up, will fix asap.
  Topic: SWG cheat sheet
Finch

Views: 72

Post image iconForum: News Comments   Posted: Wed Jun 25, 2003 7:25 pm   Subject: SWG cheat sheet
A "cheat sheet" has been made for opening day by a generous beta tester. You can find it here. It is in .pdf format.
  Topic: Reminder: We now have Star Wars Galaxies forum (and Site!)
Finch

Views: 124

Post image iconForum: MMORPGs General   Posted: Wed Jun 25, 2003 6:12 pm   Subject: Reminder: We now have Star Wars Galaxies forum (and Site!)
Definetly check it out guys and gals . Also don't forget to check out the newly launched SWG rpgdot site, swg.rpgdot.com. Join in on the fun!
  Topic: RPGDot Network Presents: SWGDot
Finch

Replies: 4
Views: 145

Post image iconForum: News Comments   Posted: Wed Jun 25, 2003 4:14 am   Subject: RPGDot Network Presents: SWGDot
Check us out. We are getting tons of more content daily, and are striving to be a premier SWG site. Check back soon for guides, FAQs, and much more.
  Topic: Roleplayers rejoice!
Finch

Replies: 3
Views: 74

Post image iconForum: News Comments   Posted: Wed Jun 25, 2003 4:12 am   Subject: Roleplayers rejoice!
I'll definetly check you guys out. By the way, the SWG site just went live yesterday I think. I am going to play on Starsider I think, hopefully I will be able to get in on launch day.
  Topic: Roleplayers rejoice!
Finch

Replies: 3
Views: 74

Post image iconForum: News Comments   Posted: Wed Jun 25, 2003 1:16 am   Subject: Roleplayers rejoice!
Q announced today that the unofficial roleplaying server, Starsider, will come up on day one. Roleplayers rejoice!

Today I’m going to answer the question that is on everyone’s mind: Which servers w ...
  Topic: Don't forget to stop by our forums!
Finch

Views: 38

Post image iconForum: News Comments   Posted: Tue Jun 24, 2003 10:27 pm   Subject: test
test
  Topic: Don't forget to stop by our forums!
Finch

Views: 38

Post image iconForum: News Comments   Posted: Tue Jun 24, 2003 10:26 pm   Subject: Don't forget to stop by our forums!
How could we open a SWG site without a place to chat with fellow SWG players? Be sure to check out our SWG forums! Click here to go straight to them. You have to sign up, but it's quick and easy!
  Topic: What is an MMORPG, check out the current and coming titles
Finch

Replies: 22
Views: 1857

Post image iconForum: MMORPGs General   Posted: Sat Jun 21, 2003 11:28 pm   Subject: What is an MMORPG, check out the current and coming titles
There are definetly a ton of great new MMORPGs coming out.

Page 1 of 1