Videos

Miscellaneous
   Staff Members
   Privacy Statement

FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Search found 22 matches
  Topic: My grandma can fart faster than this.
Husko

Replies: 11
Views: 723

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Mon Nov 10, 2003 9:57 pm   Subject: more ram helped me
after I increased my RAM from 256 to 512 i seen a big increase in load times and save times

and by the way: Shmaugus
We all don't really think you are the: Most Exalted Highlord so shut your trap ...
  Topic: Gothic 2 voices
Husko

Replies: 17
Views: 608

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Sun Nov 02, 2003 5:40 pm   Subject: I have to admit
You can't understand how much it hurts me to say this because I love gothic so darn much but man, one of the first guards you meet at the gate of khorinis sounds like a brother from downtown Detriot ...
Husko

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Sun Nov 02, 2003 5:32 pm   Subject: I added more ram
I added another 256 RAM. Wow, I was very doubtfull it would improve much but it sure does help. Before the added RAM even my sound would studder and then slow down everything else. Now I can play ...
Husko

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Fri Oct 31, 2003 3:33 pm   Subject: My grandma can fart faster than this.
gforce 5900 256mb RAM and 1600 p4 and audigy 2 sound card. I guess I have to drop down a hundred bucks for 256 RAM and hope the game will run faster. I have to press f1 most of the time to set the ...
  Topic: Geezz, Two more days
Husko

Replies: 34
Views: 1297

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Mon Oct 27, 2003 8:03 pm   Subject: Geezz, Two more days
Only two more days. My anticipation sure has worn off a few months back since just about everyone in the forum has already played and finished the game.
  Topic: my g2addon site
Husko

Views: 548

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Mon Oct 20, 2003 7:00 pm   Subject: Looks great!
Looks great, I will look forward to the finished project!

If you decide to use notepad I will kill you just like i would probably kill someone if they tried to code Gothic4 with pascal
  Topic: Transforming
Husko

Replies: 7
Views: 162

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks   Posted: Thu Jan 24, 2002 9:32 pm   Subject: Transforming
Well DUH lol

Pressing enter worked. I think after I pressed the usuall action button I have mapped or the number for the selected spell and it didnt work I think I just got frustrated and started ...
  Topic:  Do you have to stick with one or the other?
Husko

Replies: 3
Views: 90

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Wed Jan 23, 2002 6:33 pm   Subject: Do you have to stick with one or the other?
You've gotta get some sword/strength or your just going to have a hell of a time fighting some monsters in the biginning. At least I did anywayt
  Topic: Camping
Husko

Replies: 4
Views: 130

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Wed Jan 23, 2002 3:48 pm   Subject: Camping
I would like to see the ability to create a camp fire and camp out in the wilderness instead of running a million miles back to a camp to sleep.
Husko

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks   Posted: Wed Jan 23, 2002 3:44 pm   Subject: Transforming
I am almost certain I've tried that.
Husko

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks   Posted: Wed Jan 23, 2002 3:41 pm   Subject: Transforming
Hi.

I am at the old ruins with Gorn. The ruins has a small hole in the wall that allows meat bugs to go through and get into the castle. I quess I am supposed to transform into a meat bug and ent ...
  Topic:  I just got Gothic and ....manual looks very brief.
Husko

Replies: 10
Views: 223

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Fri Jan 18, 2002 9:52 pm   Subject: I just got Gothic and ....manual looks very brief.
Sorry, I've read the manual but I have to leave work and can't go into it right now.

Topic: Nighttime is the only time I role-play...
Husko

Replies: 16
Views: 170

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Wed Jan 16, 2002 8:41 pm   Subject: Nighttime is the only time I role-play...
I have an incredible urge to continue on with out sleeping some times I keep going and sometimes I finally give up becuase of the limited vision and hit the sack.
  Topic: How do you kill people with one-handed weapons?
Husko

Replies: 4
Views: 131

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Mon Jan 14, 2002 9:44 pm   Subject: How do you kill people with one-handed weapons?
strange, I've tried that and it doesnt seem to work, maybe its becuase i am using an orcs hammer and not a sword.
  Topic: If SKIP killed, can I finish the game?
Husko

Replies: 18
Views: 245

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks   Posted: Mon Jan 14, 2002 9:30 pm   Subject: If SKIP killed, can I finish the game?
well im at work right now so ill try to explain also, i did not mean level 1 i ment to say chapter1 and im at level 9.... what i did was leave the sect camp go up the hill... Pass the first bridge on ...

Page 1 of 2 Goto page 1, 2  Next