FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Search found 16 matches
  Topic: Alliance or Horde
Redstone

Replies: 9
Views: 468

Post image iconForum: World of Warcraft   Posted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 8:35 pm   Subject: Alliance or Horde
Alliance for pretty places and characters. Horde for better community. I find the maturity level on the Horde sides crushes the Alliance. Who cares what the city looks like.
  Topic: The History of Fallout @ GameBanshee
Redstone

Replies: 5
Views: 311

Post image iconForum: News Comments   Posted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 11:05 pm   Subject: The History of Fallout @ GameBanshee
Great read. Wasteland is still #3 on my all time favorite list behind Starflight and the Underworld series.
That was a hard game. I still remember spending hours trying to get past those damn sniper ...
  Topic: Fable
Redstone

Replies: 14
Views: 594

Post image iconForum: CRPGs General   Posted: Fri Sep 17, 2004 7:11 pm   Subject: Fable
I am 3 hours into it and it is better at the three hour mark than it was after an hour. I also wipped through the child and teen years so I may have missed some stuff. Now I am taking my time and exp ...
  Topic: Which is your favorite installment of Ultima and why?
Redstone

Replies: 14
Views: 1328

Post image iconForum: Ultima   Posted: Sat Aug 07, 2004 5:41 am   Subject: Which is your favorite installment of Ultima and why?
Got to go with the Underworld's both I and II. Actually Savage Empire was a fun game too.
  Topic: Just beat Ultima IX: Ascension
Redstone

Replies: 15
Views: 1427

Post image iconForum: Ultima   Posted: Tue Aug 03, 2004 6:01 pm   Subject: Just beat Ultima IX: Ascension
1.18?!?! Piff! Get the 1.19 patch.

Where does it say I don't have or use the 1.19 patch? I simply have played it through once with 1.18. (once again, I do not recommend it)

Also I had less pro ...
  Topic: Just beat Ultima IX: Ascension
Redstone

Replies: 15
Views: 1427

Post image iconForum: Ultima   Posted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 9:40 pm   Subject: Just beat Ultima IX: Ascension
Just an FYI...I have played the game through with patch 1.18 just fine, so it can be done. I am not recommending it., just stating a fact.
Also regarding the rune and the sigil stuck up in the air, ...
  Topic: Ultima IX : Detailed Secrets guide?
Redstone

Replies: 3
Views: 439

Post image iconForum: Ultima   Posted: Wed Jan 28, 2004 6:10 pm   Subject: Ultima IX : Detailed Secrets guide?
Do not know if you have looked into this one but it is a good guide http://www.gamespot.com/gamespot/guides/u9a_gg/index.html
  Topic: So how's the XBOX version?
Redstone

Views: 368

Post image iconForum: Arx Fatalis   Posted: Wed Jan 28, 2004 5:14 pm   Subject: So how's the XBOX version?
To finally answer my own question...I love the XBOX version. The interface is so much easier to use. You fail way less often when casting spells since you’re using the directional paid instead of fr ...
  Topic: So how's the XBOX version?
Redstone

Views: 368

Post image iconForum: Arx Fatalis   Posted: Wed Dec 24, 2003 9:02 pm   Subject: So how's the XBOX version?
Didn't it come out this week? I am playing DEUS EX but would like to play the XBOX Arx Fatalis if it is close to being good as it was on PC.
  Topic: The best games ever!!!
Redstone

Replies: 33
Views: 836

Post image iconForum: CRPGs General   Posted: Fri May 16, 2003 7:04 pm   Subject: The best games ever!!!
I'll really be dating myself with this answer.....
Dating yourself? Me too.

I submitted a list on a different thread and the only recent game was Deus Ex and that didnt crack the top 5.

Top ga ...
  Topic: Need Betrayal at Krondor ISO
Redstone

Replies: 7
Views: 217

Post image iconForum: CRPGs General   Posted: Thu May 15, 2003 8:27 pm   Subject: Need Betrayal at Krondor ISO
NeverDark: eBay's "Seller Rank" doesn't mean jack all. those comments could be fabricated by anyone, including the Seller himself, employees of the Seller, relatives of the Seller. there is no way to ...
  Topic: Ultima IX help!
Redstone

Replies: 5
Views: 184

Post image iconForum: CRPGs General   Posted: Sun May 11, 2003 7:51 am   Subject: Ultima IX help!
This is fairly common. Your can use just about anything to build a ladder and clime up to get the rune. staffs, swords, etc.

here is a link to a forum for great help in the game http://www.rpgpla ...
  Topic: top 10 rpgs of all time
Redstone

Replies: 156
Views: 5968

Post image iconForum: CRPGs General   Posted: Tue Feb 18, 2003 10:52 pm   Subject: top 10 rpgs of all time
1. Tie - Ultima Underworld: The Stygian Abyss
1. Tie - Starflight
3. Ultima Underworld 2: Labyrinth Of Worlds
4. Wasteland
5. StarFlight 2: Trade Routes of The Cloud Nebula
6 ...
  Topic: The hardest RPGs...
Redstone

Replies: 36
Views: 1137

Post image iconForum: CRPGs General   Posted: Tue Feb 18, 2003 8:49 pm   Subject: The hardest RPGs...
I am surprised the Ultima Underworld games were brought up. They didn’t seem too bad.
For me, Wasteland (predecessor to fallout) had some real hard tactical battles. In the last few years, Wizardry ...
  Topic: Just started and need simple help!
Redstone

Views: 218

Post image iconForum: Arx Fatalis   Posted: Sun Feb 16, 2003 12:09 am   Subject: Just started and need simple help!
To use one item on another, double-click on the first from your inventory and you'll get a new cursor. Then click on the item to use it on.

Thanks Dhruin, it worked. However each time I try to equi ...

Page 1 of 2 Goto page 1, 2  Next