FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Search found 41 matches
  Topic: sardavar leed
argent1970

Replies: 0
Views: 184

Post image iconForum: Oblivion - Spoilers   Posted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 3:21 am   Subject: sardavar leed
ok, this is for the quest "the collector" and i'm trying to get to the top level where conjurers are summoning daedra, then the daedra are dropping down and trying to kill me but i can't fin ...
  Topic: mod challenged
argent1970

Replies: 4
Views: 337

Post image iconForum: Oblivion - General   Posted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 12:31 am   Subject: mod challenged
okay, maybe i'm a moron, but i can't find a readme. maybe it's the website i downloaded it from. is there a link someone can post?
argent1970

Post image iconForum: Oblivion - General   Posted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 11:49 pm   Subject: mod challenged
man, i keep forgetting about Readme's. i guess they do come in handy! thanks!
argent1970

Post image iconForum: Oblivion - General   Posted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 8:10 pm   Subject: mod challenged
i downloaded the BTmod because everyone who has it says it's great, but how do i install it? also, i'm running the beta patch, will the BTmod work with it? thanks!
  Topic: legendary items
argent1970

Replies: 2
Views: 266

Post image iconForum: Oblivion - Spoilers   Posted: Tue May 02, 2006 4:07 am   Subject: legendary items
are the legendary items random in the game? i've only obtained umbra-which is very nice btw- and i've been trying to explore as much as i can in this HUGE game without encountering any others. is it j ...
  Topic: How Many Oblivion Gates Are There? OMFG!!
argent1970

Replies: 3
Views: 684

Post image iconForum: Oblivion - General   Posted: Tue May 02, 2006 3:55 am   Subject: How Many Oblivion Gates Are There? OMFG!!
has anyone gotten a really cool sigil stone? i've gotten some that fortify speed, fatigue, blade, blunt, etc. but are there stones which up your attributes? i have a suspicion its level dependent, lik ...
  Topic: now that i'm evil...
argent1970

Views: 204

Post image iconForum: Oblivion - Spoilers   Posted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 6:02 pm   Subject: now that i'm evil...
i did have a bounty and did not realize it- thanks for the heads up!
  Topic: Help Cure Vampirism
argent1970

Replies: 15
Views: 576

Post image iconForum: Oblivion - Spoilers   Posted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 6:00 pm   Subject: Help Cure Vampirism
when i was infected i thoght it wasn't too bad- you get resistance to normal waepons, increased strength, etc. but there is a downside. after the third resting period the game would not let me continu ...
  Topic: Daedric assassins undercover?
argent1970

Views: 215

Post image iconForum: Oblivion - Spoilers   Posted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 5:49 pm   Subject: Daedric assassins undercover?
i've been attacked inside inns and out on the street. i don't think it's just one per city, i think the roots of the mythic dawn go deep...
  Topic: now that i'm evil...
argent1970

Views: 204

Post image iconForum: Oblivion - Spoilers   Posted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 2:52 pm   Subject: now that i'm evil...
i've been pursuing the dark brotherhood quests and i have completed the cleansing mission by lucien. he has given me shadowmare and now i will be getting missions only from him. my question is- now th ...
  Topic: What is the best "random" magical item you have fo
argent1970

Views: 215

Post image iconForum: Oblivion - Spoilers   Posted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 11:21 pm   Subject: What is the best "random" magical item you have fo
holy crap! where did you find it? is it a loot item of the main quest or is it just a really powerful side item?
  Topic: "Where Spirits Have Lease" quest possible corrupt
argent1970

Replies: 13
Views: 4876

Post image iconForum: Oblivion - Spoilers   Posted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 3:35 am   Subject: "Where Spirits Have Lease" quest possible corrupt
the place cleans up rather nicely, doesn't it?
  Topic: scaling woes
argent1970

Replies: 10
Views: 299

Post image iconForum: Oblivion - Spoilers   Posted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 3:30 am   Subject: scaling woes
oh yeah, by the way, where are you getting items enchanted at? i can't find anyone to do that.
argent1970

Post image iconForum: Oblivion - Spoilers   Posted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 3:28 am   Subject: scaling woes
well i was having such a rough go of it i had to resort to adjusting the difficulty slider in the options menu. i slid it to the left just a hair and now i'm not getting splattered constantly. the mon ...
argent1970

Post image iconForum: Oblivion - Spoilers   Posted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 9:44 pm   Subject: scaling woes
i'm an 18 lvl redguard, custom class with emphasis on strength and agility. this combination has been doing pretty well for me up till now. when i hit 18th lvl it seems the game decided i needed to be ...

Page 1 of 3 Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next