FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Search found 7 matches
  Topic: Invalid .exe file error message
Ninthletter

Replies: 12
Views: 263

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 - Troubleshooting   Posted: Thu Apr 08, 2004 11:39 pm   Subject: Invalid .exe file error message
Now Wulf, That's just silly

I did however, try something new last night. Up until now I had been using the taskmanager to shut down the processes. I noticed that there were a couple ...
Ninthletter

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 - Troubleshooting   Posted: Wed Apr 07, 2004 6:30 pm   Subject: Invalid .exe file error message
You were correct ofcourse, it was a OfficeXP update.

Ok, I have now flashed my BIOS using the manufactures Utility. The flash came directly from thier webstie and was successful. I also updated m ...
Ninthletter

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 - Troubleshooting   Posted: Tue Apr 06, 2004 7:28 pm   Subject: Invalid .exe file error message
If the service pack comment is true then I stand corrected but, I'm sure it said SP3 and it came off the Microsoft Auto Updater. If I'm wrong that leaves me with the most up to date version in any ca ...
  Topic: The only game I have ever returned
Ninthletter

Replies: 21
Views: 1149

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 - Troubleshooting   Posted: Tue Apr 06, 2004 5:44 am   Subject: The only game I have ever returned
Alrrin,

I am so with you on this. I can install the game but, I can't play the game. My .exe file is invalid. WTF! Oh, and I have already twicked until I'm blue in the face. Can't take it back ...
Ninthletter

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 - Troubleshooting   Posted: Tue Apr 06, 2004 3:49 am   Subject: Invalid .exe file error message
Well, it was too quick for a beer, and unfortunately it didn't work. So it's back to the drawing board again. Thanks again Wulf, it was worth a shot. I'm at a loss for the moment but, I refuse to g ...
Ninthletter

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 - Troubleshooting   Posted: Tue Apr 06, 2004 3:26 am   Subject: Invalid .exe file error message
Thanks Wulf, I'll try that. It's just about the only thing I haven't tried yet. A beer sounds like a great idea just about now.
Ninthletter

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 - Troubleshooting   Posted: Mon Apr 05, 2004 9:08 pm   Subject: Invalid .exe file error message
Wow! Looks like all sorts of bugs are running around in this game.

Ok, now to describe my little corner of hell. Game installed fine. However, any time I attempt to start the game (in any way) I ...

Page 1 of 1