FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Search found 149 matches
  Topic: G2 delayed for N.A.?
Gothic7

Replies: 42
Views: 1043

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Sun Oct 27, 2002 7:07 pm   Subject: G2 delayed for N.A.?
and i was looking forward to this game at the end of November for months, to good to be true...no one ever releases on time, they always delayed it. I have lost all the interest I had in Gothic II. I' ...
  Topic: <b>Xicat confirms Gothic (I) for ...</b>
Gothic7

Replies: 10
Views: 234

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Wed Oct 09, 2002 2:27 am   Subject: <b>Xicat confirms Gothic (I) for ...</b>
i'm suret the GCN, PS2, and XBox versions will be good. marvin might not return in the consoles tho. doesn't anyone know if they plan to add anything to the console versions or is it going to be a dir ...
  Topic: Controls!
Gothic7

Replies: 18
Views: 400

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Tue Oct 08, 2002 3:26 am   Subject: Controls!
year!? i dunno about that. months maybe, but not years. realy, i didn't have that many bugs in Gothic, and when i did, marvin could easily fix it.
  Topic: How to...
Gothic7

Replies: 25
Views: 493

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Thu Sep 05, 2002 12:14 am   Subject: How to...
THERE is a way to make them courages and real good! change thier guild to a guard/templar/mercenary and change thier stats and insert and give them some armor and weapons. there ya go, your fighting b ...
  Topic: How many towns in G2?
Gothic7

Replies: 33
Views: 1856

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Sun Aug 25, 2002 9:46 pm   Subject: How many towns in G2?
if one guild would make you do more stuff, they would have to be better than the other ones... either that or realy cool!
  Topic: I'm having problems with the game
Gothic7

Replies: 17
Views: 386

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks   Posted: Sat Aug 24, 2002 2:15 am   Subject: I'm having problems with the game
See!?! once you learn the controls this will be one of the funest games you've played!
  Topic: I'm having problems with the game
Gothic7

Replies: 17
Views: 386

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks   Posted: Fri Aug 23, 2002 4:48 pm   Subject: I'm having problems with the game
don't even worry about bloodwyns thugs, if i remember right, they are just some diggers with clubs...
  Topic: finish time
Gothic7

Replies: 10
Views: 169

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Fri Aug 23, 2002 4:01 am   Subject: finish time
wow, My clock says 21 hours and 15 mins and I'm level two and have finshed two quests. Maybe if the developers didn't make it next to impossiable to earn ore I could get somewhere.

if you could ge ...
  Topic: Store bought or preorder???
Gothic7

Replies: 19
Views: 353

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Thu Aug 22, 2002 11:21 pm   Subject: Store bought or preorder???
i see no reason to order it. no offence to gothic or anything i love it, but its not exactly a zelda or FF game where your lucky if you get a copie. so i don't think i'll have any trouble getting a co ...
  Topic: A few Qs
Gothic7

Replies: 11
Views: 288

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks   Posted: Thu Aug 22, 2002 1:09 am   Subject: A few Qs
my advise: take Mud into the forest and slit his throwt, or stomach if you prefer.

ore is rare at the begging. a nice way to get 1000 ore: make sure you are pretty good fighter first. then find tho ...
  Topic: Returns
Gothic7

Replies: 54
Views: 1151

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Thu Aug 22, 2002 1:04 am   Subject: Returns
i know i killed Thorus

i want to see:
Lee
Wolf

pretty much the other i want to see are in the game like the fab four
  Topic: best camp
Gothic7

Replies: 4
Views: 205

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Tue Aug 20, 2002 12:25 am   Subject: best camp
new camp. i just love being a rouge!
  Topic: Any level limit?
Gothic7

Replies: 5
Views: 231

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Sun Aug 18, 2002 11:56 pm   Subject: Any level limit?
there probly is no limit, its just you eventualy run out of monsters to kill
  Topic: Join the Gothic Novel Writers
Gothic7

Replies: 36
Views: 1780

Post image iconForum: Usergroup Recruitment Office   Posted: Sun Aug 18, 2002 11:51 pm   Subject: Join the Gothic Novel Writers
i'll join, i love writing fan fiction!
  Topic: Wich Alternatives are there to gothic???
Gothic7

Replies: 56
Views: 1854

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Sat Aug 17, 2002 5:38 pm   Subject: Wich Alternatives are there to gothic???
NWN, i didn't like that game, to much to read, and went slowly. that was the worst game on the PC i've had

Page 1 of 10 Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next