FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Search found 15 matches
  Topic: About Heavy Dragon Hunter's Armor
dagamer667

Replies: 12
Views: 272

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Fri Jun 18, 2004 6:01 am   Subject: About Heavy Dragon Hunter's Armor
What is the problem? Does he refuse to sell you the armor despite you having 20k?
  Topic: NOTR : I can't find ANY fire lizard's tongue!
dagamer667

Replies: 9
Views: 182

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Fri Jun 18, 2004 5:57 am   Subject: Re: NOTR : I can't find ANY fire lizard's tongue!
I give up! I've been looking everywhere for a fire lizard's tongue in NoTR. I can't find it anywhere in the orc camps, or the merchants...

If anyone has found it, i'll be grateful for the direction ...
  Topic: Cir. 6 Mage vs. Bruce Campbell
dagamer667

Views: 394

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Fri Jun 11, 2004 6:05 am   Subject: Cir. 6 Mage vs. Bruce Campbell
The Boomstick needs to be reloaded after every two shots. Also, buckshot wouldn't be very effective either, with skels being mostly hollow, and all.
  Topic: Gothic 2 add-on and Gothic 3 comments
dagamer667

Replies: 57
Views: 1749

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Thu Jun 10, 2004 7:25 am   Subject: Gothic 2 add-on and Gothic 3 comments
and here comes a hint if u are not a mage in the addon then dont give the sword to saturas it will be the highest loss in the game belive me. the sword is very handy

Its main advantage lies in its ...
  Topic: Gothic 2 for $15.00! I HATED Gothic 1 though. Should I buy?
dagamer667

Replies: 16
Views: 347

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Thu Jun 10, 2004 7:15 am   Subject: Gothic 2 for $15.00! I HATED Gothic 1 though. Should I buy?
I liked G2 much more than G1. For 15 dollars, you should give it a go.
  Topic: Finished NOTR as a mercenary : Thoughts part II
dagamer667

Replies: 13
Views: 459

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Sat Jun 05, 2004 6:58 pm   Subject: Finished NOTR as a mercenary : Thoughts part II
kenney bounces:

You must've missed a tablet somewhere because you can get 20% 2h from tablets (24% for 1h). Regarding strength, it's best to go ahead and bring it to 90 on LPs alone. I must be mi ...
  Topic: Am I the only one royally chessed off by the addon?
dagamer667

Replies: 21
Views: 713

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Fri Jun 04, 2004 12:07 am   Subject: Am I the only one royally chessed off by the addon?
The 29 LP is to learn potion permenate strength is 29. 1+3+5+20 = 29 LP

You don't need to know those healing potions anymore in order to brew strength potions. So it's just 20lp to learn it.

Yo ...
dagamer667

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Thu Jun 03, 2004 1:52 am   Subject: Am I the only one royally chessed off by the addon?
I don't get the bit about the 29LP net gain. Say, if I brew 10 potions for 30st or dex, their LP worth is between 40lp (10->40) or 120 lp (90->120 at 4lp per point) or even 150lp (if str/dex is ...
dagamer667

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Wed Jun 02, 2004 7:44 pm   Subject: Am I the only one royally chessed off by the addon?
Money is a bit of a problem at first, but then it's mostly a non-issue unless you buy lots of supplies like pots. I didn't think that items were too expensive. Then again, the majority of the good i ...
  Topic: Are one handed weapons really so bad?
dagamer667

Replies: 29
Views: 1121

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Wed Jun 02, 2004 9:43 am   Subject: Are one handed weapons really so bad?
1H is easier to use and dishes out damage way faster than 2h with high strength. 2H can do more damage per hit, but it attacks much slower, opening you to counterattacks. 2h is fun to use, but it re ...
dagamer667

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Wed Jun 02, 2004 1:50 am   Subject: Am I the only one royally chessed off by the addon?
I knew the addon was going to be more difficult, but I did not expect the Cheese Factor to be so bad. There are ways to make a game more difficult without resorting to cheesy fixes like that.
dagamer667

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Wed Jun 02, 2004 1:16 am   Subject: Am I the only one royally chessed off by the addon?
The German community already produced a tool to adjust difficulty soon after the release.

I think the balancing is better now. G2 was too easy for hardcore RPGers.

Hey, if you want challenge, th ...
dagamer667

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Tue Jun 01, 2004 10:36 pm   Subject: Am I the only one royally chessed off by the addon?
Well, what level should I expect to finish the game at with the addon? It was somewhere around 45-50 in the original for me. Yes, I did notice that orcs give quite a bit more xp now.

About the ...
  Topic: Raven
dagamer667

Views: 276

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Tue Jun 01, 2004 9:44 pm   Subject: Raven
a) enable the potion keys in gothic.ini and stock up on health pots. You'll kill him as long as you can take more than one or two hits and dish out some damage.

or

b) keep playing the game unt ...
dagamer667

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Tue Jun 01, 2004 9:41 pm   Subject: Am I the only one royally chessed off by the addon?
If you are in no mood for reading a rant, you might want to skip this post.

What the hell is up with the "balancing" the addon does to the game? First I find out that many enemies are now tougher. ...

Page 1 of 1