FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Search found 26 matches
  Topic: FAQ/Walkthrough
TribbleOutcast

Replies: 4
Views: 393

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Mon Jul 07, 2003 9:22 pm   Subject: FAQ/Walkthrough
It worked yesterday when I checked it. It's easy enough to find without linking directly to it. You go to www.gamefaqs.com and do a search for Gothic 2. From there click on FAQs and it will take you t ...
  Topic: FAQ/Walkthrough
TribbleOutcast

Views: 393

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Sun Jul 06, 2003 7:15 pm   Subject: FAQ/Walkthrough
I just thought you guys might like to know that a guy at gamefaqs.com has written an English FAQ for Gothic 2:

http://db.gamefaqs.com/computer/doswin/file/gothic_2.txt
  Topic: Master Sword
TribbleOutcast

Replies: 3
Views: 235

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Sat Jun 28, 2003 10:16 pm   Subject: Master Sword
I found a sword called the Master Sword. It's a one hander that does 65 damage and requires 65 dexterity. Why would it require dexterity instead of strength? Is it exceedingly fast or something? I don ...
  Topic: spiketrap
TribbleOutcast

Replies: 8
Views: 264

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Wed Jun 25, 2003 8:43 pm   Subject: spiketrap
It took a while, but I made it out without using any cheats or potions or anything. I ran and jumped when I got part of the way across. It took a bunch of tries, but it finally worked. There was one c ...
  Topic: Dexterity
TribbleOutcast

Replies: 2
Views: 75

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Wed Jun 25, 2003 6:41 pm   Subject: Dexterity
Thanx
  Topic: Dexterity
TribbleOutcast

Views: 75

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Wed Jun 25, 2003 5:18 pm   Subject: Dexterity
Does it matter at all to sword fighting skills? Or is it just good for bow and thief skills?
  Topic: Caskets! How do you open them?
TribbleOutcast

Replies: 21
Views: 1198

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Wed Jun 25, 2003 5:02 pm   Subject: Caskets! How do you open them?
you have to be a citizen for him train you lp, each craftsmen has their own way of testing your want to be a citizen, that way is his
You'd have to pass the other tests and become a full citizen bef ...
  Topic: Locked Areas
TribbleOutcast

Views: 95

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Wed Jun 25, 2003 6:58 am   Subject: Locked Areas
Thanx again Kiwi
  Topic: Locked Areas
TribbleOutcast

Views: 95

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Wed Jun 25, 2003 6:45 am   Subject: Locked Areas
In JemyM's FAQ for Gothic 1, he says not to enter locked ares until you get a quest telling you to go there. Does the same rule apply for Gothic 2?
  Topic: Lockpicking
TribbleOutcast

Views: 159

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Wed Jun 25, 2003 5:14 am   Subject: Lockpicking
Thanx
  Topic: Lockpicking
TribbleOutcast

Views: 159

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Wed Jun 25, 2003 4:46 am   Subject: Lockpicking
Who do I learn lockpicking from and where do I find him?
  Topic: Statue of Innos
TribbleOutcast

Views: 234

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Mon Jun 23, 2003 7:26 pm   Subject: Statue of Innos
Thanx
TribbleOutcast

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Mon Jun 23, 2003 7:10 pm   Subject: Statue of Innos
Thanx, how about taking the offerings at the base of the statue. Does that have any kind of adverse effect on your game?
TribbleOutcast

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Mon Jun 23, 2003 6:20 pm   Subject: Statue of Innos
Is it ok to take the stuff you see lying by these statues? It won't give you bad karma or anything will it? Also, what is the benefit of praying to these statues and leaving an offering?
  Topic: I went to the mailbox today...
TribbleOutcast

Replies: 11
Views: 296

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Sat Jun 21, 2003 8:34 am   Subject: I went to the mailbox today...
I'm pissing my pants as we speak. I do that though. It's kind of a personal problem.

Page 1 of 2 Goto page 1, 2  Next