FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Search found 8 matches
  Topic: Orc hammer Vs Silas Axe.
Delita

Replies: 11
Views: 212

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks   Posted: Wed Jan 30, 2002 2:28 am   Subject: Orc hammer Vs Silas Axe.
i killed the mine crawler queen with my long bow... lol... took 400 arrows but i did it =)

at least now i carry 2.5k arrows and 2.5k bolts at all times =)
  Topic: how might one rid themselves of the 3 golems?
Delita

Replies: 4
Views: 76

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks   Posted: Wed Jan 30, 2002 2:13 am   Subject: how might one rid themselves of the 3 golems?
lol what hammer =P im going and trying to get the last foucus... but that cursed golem is in the way...any hammer? or a *special* hammer
  Topic: How can I reach the top of the OLD tower
Delita

Replies: 5
Views: 159

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks   Posted: Wed Jan 30, 2002 2:03 am   Subject: How can I reach the top of the OLD tower
what chapter is that in =/
  Topic: The Best Sword??
Delita

Replies: 19
Views: 506

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks   Posted: Wed Jan 30, 2002 1:56 am   Subject: The Best Sword??
have you mastered magi yet? hehe... well I am in chapter 3 with scars sword and it does 100 for some odd reason... and his bow does 115...hehe... Gomez wasnt to happy that i killed him... BUT i guess ...
  Topic: Old friends in Gothic 2?
Delita

Replies: 27
Views: 522

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Wed Jan 30, 2002 1:51 am   Subject: Old friends in Gothic 2?
Nahhhh you gotta have your bestest buddy! the king of course... But Mud in shackles isnt a bad idea either...hehe... or Y'berrion resurected. Cor Angar would just be quiet the entire time... =/ but Di ...
  Topic: Money
Delita

Replies: 21
Views: 551

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Wed Jan 30, 2002 1:43 am   Subject: Money
I still want to know a way to get like all of everything instead of 1 at a time...its quite time consuming when the victim has 6k ore...
  Topic: Help, can't join water mages. :(
Delita

Replies: 7
Views: 99

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Wed Jan 30, 2002 1:39 am   Subject: Help, can't join water mages. :(
bah who wants to be a fire mage anyways =P
  Topic: This SUCKS
Delita

Replies: 4
Views: 167

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Wed Jan 30, 2002 1:37 am   Subject: This SUCKS
easy... =) press enter...lol

Page 1 of 1