FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Search found 39 matches
  Topic: Map of G2!!!
Sascha Henrichs

Replies: 18
Views: 1239

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Thu Nov 14, 2002 10:45 pm   Subject: Map of G2!!!
@ alyf
the old world surely will be included. but it is connected to the "newwolrd" through a loading zone..
(btw. one of only two loading zones g2 has)

*small spoiler*
but it won't be a dungeon ...
  Topic: did u recognize...german Gothic II is gold...
Sascha Henrichs

Replies: 11
Views: 374

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Mon Nov 11, 2002 10:11 pm   Subject: did u recognize...german Gothic II is gold...
hey Sascha, i've been wanting to here an official reason for the big release delay for the english version.

well i'm not so into that "english version" thing..
i think there were some organisation ...
  Topic: did u recognize...german Gothic II is gold...
Sascha Henrichs

Replies: 11
Views: 374

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Mon Nov 11, 2002 1:55 pm   Subject: did u recognize...german Gothic II is gold...
hello, i'd like to tell you, that the german version of Gothic 2
is now gold..

cheers..
  Topic: new section opened at gothic.de
Sascha Henrichs

Replies: 8
Views: 471

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Sat Sep 07, 2002 8:17 pm   Subject: new section opened at gothic.de
everyone who is interested in "work in progress"-articles is invited to have a look at this:
http://www.piranha-bytes.com/gothic2/content_english/makingof_sascha.php

sincerely
  Topic: Sascha Henrichs interview up at the Piranha Bytes site
Sascha Henrichs

Replies: 12
Views: 229

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Fri Aug 16, 2002 8:49 pm   Subject: Sascha Henrichs interview up at the Piranha Bytes site
woohoo, I wanna see Kairo's (he did answer my question in the dev thread afterall..) But Sascha's cool

now theres an interview also with kai online!
take a look..
  Topic: Helmets...
Sascha Henrichs

Replies: 4
Views: 173

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Wed Jul 31, 2002 9:52 am   Subject: Helmets...
nice you liked it, thanks...
to ur question: no
  Topic: Developer thread: "Differences between Gothic I and II&
Sascha Henrichs

Replies: 134
Views: 10739

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Tue Jul 30, 2002 9:01 pm   Subject: Developer thread: "Differences between Gothic I and II&
At the end of Gothic I, my human enemies were sprinting away from me at speeds I'll never be able to a achieve without speed potions.

Will this be the same in Gothic 2? Can armor and inventory weig ...
Sascha Henrichs

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Tue Jul 30, 2002 8:59 pm   Subject: Developer thread: "Differences between Gothic I and II&
In a recent Gothic 2 screenshot I noticed that the hero was ponytail-less. Did he get a hair-cut?

we are thinking about this, because the hair comes out of some helmets of the new amours
at the ...
Sascha Henrichs

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Tue Jul 30, 2002 8:57 pm   Subject: Re: Interactivity

1) Are these the kind of games that inspired your design decisions when you made Gothic I?
2)Will you be expanding on these types of details with Gothic 2? If so, can you sneak a few of these detai ...
Sascha Henrichs

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Mon Jul 29, 2002 10:56 pm   Subject: Re: OT...didn't want to offend anyone at PB...
oh no i really dont feel offended
sorry if you get it that way
Sascha Henrichs

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Mon Jul 29, 2002 9:46 pm   Subject: Developer thread: "Differences between Gothic I and II&
Q gorath & erb duchene:
we hope to do a better strength and weapon balancing in gothic 2. we learned from gothic1
Sascha Henrichs

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Mon Jul 29, 2002 9:41 pm   Subject: Developer thread: "Differences between Gothic I and II&
i mean will Gothic II have again a misteryous End like Gothic 1 had

you will see that
Sascha Henrichs

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Mon Jul 29, 2002 9:39 pm   Subject: Re: dx7
was that part about red light district German humour

no humour in there..why should i say something like this?
you can spend your time there, when you have enough money!
Sascha Henrichs

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Mon Jul 29, 2002 8:40 pm   Subject: Re: dx7
a) is DX7 in Gothic2 used simply because an engine relying on it would be fast for any system having to use DX7?
b) are textures much higher in detail simply because of the limitations of DX7?
c) wh ...
Sascha Henrichs

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Mon Jul 29, 2002 11:36 am   Subject: Developer thread: "Differences between Gothic I and II&
now to my questions, the only thing that made me frustrated at all in gothic 1 was that i couldnt be left handed!!! Almost no games (recent) implement a feature to change your main weapon hand. We l ...

Page 1 of 3 Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next