FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Search found 1439 matches
  Topic: what r u playing right NOW?
xSamhainx

Replies: 561
Views: 16849

Post image iconForum: CRPGs General   Posted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 8:09 am   Subject: what r u playing right NOW?
Played Warcraft III, lijke 5 games tonight with some old freinds of mine against some pc's. Was quite fun, i forgot what a convenient and well-designed RTS it is, It's just very user freindly, still i ...
  Topic: Heroes O' Might/Magic Forum
xSamhainx

Replies: 2
Views: 159

Post image iconForum: RPGDot   Posted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 10:30 pm   Subject: Heroes O' Might/Magic Forum
The title says it all.
Merely a suggestion from someone who thinks that with the complexity and replayability of this latest title, and interest in it by many denizens of the 'Dot, it very well may ...
  Topic: More Oblivion: More downloads and expansion coming
xSamhainx

Replies: 17
Views: 1724

Post image iconForum: News Comments   Posted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 11:01 am   Subject: More Oblivion: More downloads and expansion coming
I speak merely of not being auto-negative by default in regards to something that is constantly changing and evolving.
  Topic: What are you listening to right now?
xSamhainx

Replies: 2304
Views: 25856

Post image iconForum: Absolutely Off Topic   Posted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 8:28 am   Subject: What are you listening to right now?
http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2004-3/668811/tristania.jpg
  Topic: Heroes of Might and Magic "History of Ashan" comic
xSamhainx

Replies: 5
Views: 151

Post image iconForum: Absolutely Off Topic   Posted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 8:18 am   Subject: Heroes of Might and Magic "History of Ashan" comic
Here's the other two parts

http://www.mightandmagic.com/us/images/Comics/pg_3_homm.jpg

http://www.mightandmagic.com/us/images/Comics/pg_4_homm.jpg
  Topic: More Oblivion: More downloads and expansion coming
xSamhainx

Replies: 17
Views: 1724

Post image iconForum: News Comments   Posted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 8:03 am   Subject: More Oblivion: More downloads and expansion coming
Well I'll be the son of a one-eyed Leprechaun named Fred! The high priest of the Oblivion Wet Blanket Brigade has something other to say about ye olde Oblivion than insult!

Alas, my pagan eyes beh ...
  Topic: What are you listening to right now?
xSamhainx

Replies: 2304
Views: 25856

Post image iconForum: Absolutely Off Topic   Posted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 5:11 am   Subject: What are you listening to right now?
Bal Sagoth - Cthonic Chronicles
  Topic: what r u playing right NOW?
xSamhainx

Replies: 561
Views: 16849

Post image iconForum: CRPGs General   Posted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 4:51 am   Subject: what r u playing right NOW?
Playing HOMMV, liking it, but kicking myself for getting the regular version, not waiting a few days and getting the limited edition which is on the shelves now with extra stuff. Oh well, we all have ...
  Topic: Primordial Dwarf Woman - Bizarre yet Inspiring Vid
xSamhainx

Replies: 0
Views: 56

Post image iconForum: Absolutely Off Topic   Posted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 4:16 am   Subject: Primordial Dwarf Woman - Bizarre yet Inspiring Vid
I figured I try and spruce up the dead AOT forum with a little ray of sunshine. Or something http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2004-3/668811/catsmiley.gif

Dont worry, this isnt nasty or disturbing lik ...
  Topic: ES4: Oblivion - DLC9 - Mehrunes' Razor Official Mod Revealed
xSamhainx

Replies: 22
Views: 999

Post image iconForum: News Comments   Posted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 9:21 pm   Subject: ES4: Oblivion - DLC9 - Mehrunes' Razor Official Mod Revealed
At this point, the game is what it is. If you dislike it, there isnt a whole hell of a lot anyone including Bethesda is going to, or even can do about it. The most youre gonna get is $0.10 off the pr ...
  Topic: HoMM 5 Review @ Pro-G
xSamhainx

Replies: 11
Views: 408

Post image iconForum: News Comments   Posted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 7:31 pm   Subject: HoMM 5 Review @ Pro-G
One of the complaints I have with it so far is that there is no editor, which is almost expected with anything but a FPS these days. The community ends up cranking out better stuff than the official o ...
  Topic: ES4: Oblivion - DLC9 - Mehrunes' Razor Official Mod Revealed
xSamhainx

Replies: 22
Views: 999

Post image iconForum: News Comments   Posted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 7:21 pm   Subject: ES4: Oblivion - DLC9 - Mehrunes' Razor Official Mod Revealed
must you people constantly be a bunch of wet blankets regarding anything to do with this game?
  Topic: NWN - DLA on Boycotting NWN 2 @ NWN 2 Warcry
xSamhainx

Replies: 12
Views: 486

Post image iconForum: News Comments   Posted: Tue May 30, 2006 7:31 pm   Subject: NWN - DLA on Boycotting NWN 2 @ NWN 2 Warcry
other D&D spinoff crap like "Dragonshard"...

Easy there big fella, DS is a good RTS game!
  Topic: Happy Birthday Mercernary!!!
xSamhainx

Replies: 10
Views: 248

Post image iconForum: Absolutely Off Topic   Posted: Tue May 30, 2006 2:11 pm   Subject: Happy Birthday Mercernary!!!
Happy B'day from the CCA
  Topic: ES4: Oblivion - Impossible Wishlist @ IGN
xSamhainx

Replies: 11
Views: 451

Post image iconForum: News Comments   Posted: Fri May 26, 2006 7:50 pm   Subject: ES4: Oblivion - Impossible Wishlist @ IGN
I dont understand the derogatory comments directed at I guess the article, or the ideas it presents. It's someone's idea for what theyd perhaps like to see, or what they think might be interesting as ...

Page 1 of 96 Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 94, 95, 96  Next