FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Search found 78 matches
  Topic: Saving strength and dexterity potions
Chewriter

Replies: 1
Views: 115

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks   Posted: Mon Jan 07, 2002 5:48 am   Subject: Saving strength and dexterity potions
Though I'd like to hear other opinions, I've heard it often expressed in this forum that strength and dexterity potions should not be used until your character is at 100 in each category. I think tha ...
  Topic: Need help about Stealing People's Armor and get Orc Hammer!
Chewriter

Replies: 7
Views: 251

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks   Posted: Sun Jan 06, 2002 6:35 am   Subject: Need help about Stealing People's Armor and get Orc Hammer!
You don't get people's armor for beating them up or even killing them. Armor is bestowed upon you when you join camps and progress through the ranks. You are GIVEN an armor set when you become part ...
  Topic: A question before buying this game.....please respond
Chewriter

Replies: 5
Views: 158

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Sat Jan 05, 2002 7:03 am   Subject: A question before buying this game.....please respond
Mouse is used for direction, but the act of walking/running is done by keyboard. There is an "action" key which some people have found bothersome, but I have gotten used to it. If you have any exper ...
  Topic: I hate this game!
Chewriter

Replies: 2
Views: 209

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Sat Jan 05, 2002 1:04 am   Subject: I hate this game!
I know.... I've never had this happen with a game. I actually bought 4 games! I spent exactly 45 minutes (Most of that time just on installation) And then what did I do? I slipped that Gothic CD b ...
  Topic: Column
Chewriter

Replies: 3
Views: 122

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks   Posted: Thu Jan 03, 2002 4:32 am   Subject: Column
This is the reason why you should invest 10 highly sought skill points in acrobatics! That marvelous skill: the artful dive, the precise tuck, the controlled roll, the spring to a perfect standing po ...
  Topic: My review
Chewriter

Replies: 12
Views: 282

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Wed Jan 02, 2002 7:27 pm   Subject: My review
It's definitely a taste thing. I didn't enjoy thief very much.... I liked it at first, but there was something about pretty much standing or squatting 75% of the time waiting, and timing. It may hav ...
  Topic: Punishment for Baloro *spoiler*
Chewriter

Replies: 4
Views: 139

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Wed Jan 02, 2002 7:14 pm   Subject: Punishment for Baloro *spoiler*
I've decided to transform into a dam lurker... The right before I kill him transform back... Knock him out.... Take all his things... transform into a molerat (A lesser animal) wait until he gets up, ...
  Topic: Shipwreck?
Chewriter

Replies: 3
Views: 220

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Wed Jan 02, 2002 4:42 am   Subject: Shipwreck?
If you recall the focus stone quest that you did with Gorn, it's very near there. If you stand with your back to the gate (The one you had to pass through as a meatbug) The area is to your left (We'l ...
  Topic: I was offered the position of Guard; but I was thinking.....
Chewriter

Views: 175

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Wed Jan 02, 2002 4:25 am   Subject: I was offered the position of Guard; but I was thinking.....
I DO like the 2h weapons. I mean, come on, can there be anything as cool as Uriziel? Or Barbarian's fist? They feel slower than 1h; but as I think about it, by the time I'm a master at 2h weapons, ...
  Topic: Punishment for Baloro *spoiler*
Chewriter

Views: 139

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Wed Jan 02, 2002 3:39 am   Subject: Punishment for Baloro *spoiler*
Ok, we've all been taken advantage of by Baloro. Even though we get 300 XP, I think the public humiliation (In front of the whole free mine!) deserves comprehensive and generous doses of retribution! ...
  Topic: What's your favourite choice of camp?
Chewriter

Replies: 28
Views: 707

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Wed Jan 02, 2002 2:59 am   Subject: What's your favourite choice of camp?
When I first played I ended up in the sect camp because they were the first to take me. I think somewhere in the back of my mind I thought I might be able to shave my head and get tattoos. I liked C ...
  Topic: I was offered the position of Guard; but I was thinking.....
Chewriter

Views: 175

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Wed Jan 02, 2002 1:32 am   Subject: I was offered the position of Guard; but I was thinking.....
That is a tough decision. Two-handeds are longer and much more destructive, but slower. The lack of speed is especially annoying against Orc warriors. You can only apply so many skill points toward ...
  Topic: Something about waterfall that you might not know
Chewriter

Replies: 10
Views: 537

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Wed Jan 02, 2002 1:12 am   Subject: Something about waterfall that you might not know
Yes, please do tell... Which waterfall? I've noticed the scavengers sleeping, right before I run up and kill them.

Maybe it's my imagination, but has anyone noticed that when you've gotten quite p ...
  Topic: Lili Help?
Chewriter

Views: 102

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks   Posted: Tue Jan 01, 2002 9:02 pm   Subject: Lili Help?
You have to be a rogue first, or a guard (I won't get into why about the guard) Lares should get Ian's list. Rogue first, then Merc. I won't tell you exactly when that time is. Show the list to La ...
  Topic: Things that would make Gothic 2 perfect
Chewriter

Replies: 45
Views: 806

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Tue Jan 01, 2002 6:57 pm   Subject: Things that would make Gothic 2 perfect
Max was a third person shooter really, but a very good back story. Phenomenal graphics and gameplay. It has bullet time which is a very cool feature. I loved it.

Deus Ex had much more of a rol ...

Page 1 of 6 Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next