FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Search found 8 matches
  Topic: Help Going Forward
Vinyl_Barstool

Replies: 9
Views: 157

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Tue Jul 13, 2004 10:15 pm   Subject: Help Going Forward
Thank you everyone!

Actually, I found the problem- after the cave, it was night, and I took a right instead of a left... which took me right up to some orc army...

Upon a third examination of t ...
Vinyl_Barstool

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Mon Jul 12, 2004 11:06 pm   Subject: Help Going Forward
It's unlikely that you killed every acceptable monster on island. I think you should explore some eastern areas -- there are lost of monsters, but you should be cautious with snappers and skeletons. A ...
Vinyl_Barstool

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Mon Jul 12, 2004 10:22 pm   Subject: Help Going Forward
I don't understand your reply...

Can you fulfill the quest to go to the Pass without having to fight the Orcs?
Vinyl_Barstool

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Mon Jul 12, 2004 9:22 pm   Subject: Help Going Forward
1.your character is very weak to hunt orcs!
2.The orcs in the Vally of mines are stick together so it's hard to kill them even if yor level is 20 or even more!
3. go to do your quest and then kill d ...
Vinyl_Barstool

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Mon Jul 12, 2004 8:09 pm   Subject: Help Going Forward
I may just have taken a weak character-building path, but here is my problem.

First off, a few notes:

1- Level ~8 or ~9
2- Mercenary
3- Abilities- STR- 40, DEX- 25, HP ~130
4- Skills- Blacksm ...
  Topic: Gothic 2 (PC, Single-Player RPG)
Vinyl_Barstool

Replies: 90
Views: 19842

Post image iconForum: Games Comments   Posted: Wed Jul 07, 2004 5:02 pm   Subject: Gothic 2 (PC, Single-Player RPG)
I would like to say this game succeeds where many fail.

Immersion is possible, due to the first person perspective... this is in contrast to Neverwinter Nights.

You get a feeling for the people ...
  Topic: Quick Potions
Vinyl_Barstool

Replies: 7
Views: 187

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Wed Jul 07, 2004 4:19 pm   Subject: Quick Potions
I have found on the web, the way to enable 'Quick Potions'. However, I have NOT found instructions on HOW to use them...

Is there a keypress or controls thing I am missing?

Thanks in advance fo ...
  Topic: Character Models/Voice Customization
Vinyl_Barstool

Replies: 4
Views: 131

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Mon Jul 05, 2004 5:49 pm   Subject: Character Models/Voice Customization
Is there any way to make the main character look less puny and/or change his voice?

I get a bit sick of his whining.. I feel like Luke Skywalker...

Page 1 of 1