FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Search found 10 matches
  Topic: Gothic 2 Gold hits US stores
madhatter256

Replies: 12
Views: 1175

Post image iconForum: News Comments   Posted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 8:55 am   Subject: EBgames..
EBGames has yet to recieve a shipment. They are posting 11/29. I pre-ordered from their website. What is the hold up with them?
  Topic: Gothic 2 expansion going to be in Polish and/or English?
madhatter256

Replies: 13
Views: 313

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Sun May 09, 2004 4:56 am   Subject: Gothic 2 expansion going to be in Polish and/or English?
Is this expansion coming to the USA?
  Topic: Just defeated first dragon (Swamp Dragon). Now how do I...
madhatter256

Replies: 2
Views: 89

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Fri May 07, 2004 3:49 am   Subject: Just defeated first dragon (Swamp Dragon). Now how do I...
How do I merge the Swamp Dragon heart with the Eye of Innos? I think I have to because I'm at the second dragon that the knight tells me to go to fight but I'm not doing ANY damage to it even if I hav ...
  Topic: Something I found quite disgusting in G2...
madhatter256

Replies: 54
Views: 2520

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Mon Mar 22, 2004 10:39 pm   Subject: Something I found quite disgusting in G2...
I really don't consider it disgusting. I just said that so that I warn people about what they are about to see and so that I won't get modded and possibly banned.

Rupert hasn't done it lately since ...
  Topic: Who can teach me how to pick locks other than Thorben??
madhatter256

Replies: 4
Views: 194

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Mon Mar 22, 2004 5:49 am   Subject: Who can teach me how to pick locks other than Thorben??
All you gotta do is say the name and tell me where to find the person . That or post how i can get thorben to trust me.

As for spoiler, don't worry about it because I know how the ending will go ...
  Topic: Something I found quite disgusting in G2...
madhatter256

Replies: 54
Views: 2520

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Mon Mar 22, 2004 2:45 am   Subject: Something I found quite disgusting in G2...
I spotted Rupert in the corner as I was coming down from the upper quarter. I was currently doing a quest so I thought that he might had some info. Turns out that he was just relieving himself. You've ...
  Topic: Who can teach me how to pick locks other than Thorben??
madhatter256

Replies: 4
Views: 194

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Mon Mar 22, 2004 2:40 am   Subject: Who can teach me how to pick locks other than Thorben??
I got approval from Thorben. I'm now an apprentice with Bosper because of the gold I can get from hunting (that's thanks to Gothic 1 for teaching me the value of hunting). Anyway, Thorben says that he ...
  Topic: <SPOILERS>Is this my fault? I can't continue my quest.
madhatter256

Replies: 7
Views: 397

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Troubleshooting   Posted: Mon Feb 02, 2004 7:45 pm   Subject: <SPOILERS>Is this my fault? I can't continue my quest.
I used that winch many times but the gate wouldn't budge. I'll take a look at the FAQ and cheat guide to get a solution. Thanx
  Topic: <SPOILERS>Is this my fault? I can't continue my quest.
madhatter256

Replies: 7
Views: 397

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Troubleshooting   Posted: Mon Feb 02, 2004 2:56 am   Subject: <SPOILERS>Is this my fault? I can't continue my quest.
I'm in Chapter 2 and I am about to go and fulfill Kalom's quest on the MineCrawler's nest. When I get up to the Old Mine, there's a gate at the front entrance. I can't open that gate to continue. I tr ...
  Topic: Another "Gothic 2 won't run" topic
madhatter256

Replies: 2
Views: 302

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 - Troubleshooting   Posted: Sat Nov 22, 2003 11:52 pm   Subject: Another "Gothic 2 won't run" topic
I installed the game and that went ok. When I went to start up the game, it never loaded (I waited a full 30minutes). I checked here and followed the instructions on how to solve the problem, but that ...

Page 1 of 1