RPGDot Network    

Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic 2: The Sith Lords (Xbox)
Display full image
Pic of the moment
More
pics from the gallery

Site Navigation

Main
   News
   Forums

Games
   Games Database
   Top 100
   Release List
   Support Files

Features
   Reviews
   Previews
   Interviews
   Editorials
   Diaries
   Misc

Download
   Gallery
   Music
   Screenshots
   Videos

Miscellaneous
   Staff Members
   Privacy Statement

FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Search found 20 matches
  Topic: Should I wait for more MODs before buying TESIV?
F@32

Replies: 3
Views: 193

Post image iconForum: Oblivion - General   Posted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 2:34 pm   Subject: Thanx for response
Majnun, I appreciate your thoughts about this. And it looks like there are already plenty of MODs to improve Oblivion greatly.

I appologize if I wasn't clear about some things. I used the "rad ...
  Topic: Should I wait for more MODs before buying TESIV?
F@32

Replies: 3
Views: 193

Post image iconForum: Oblivion - General   Posted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 6:48 pm   Subject: Should I wait for more MODs before buying TESIV?
Hi folks! Wanted to hear your advise about: "Should I wait for more MODs before buying TESIV?"

Here's where I'm coming from... Even though I'm not RPG guru, but I can tell that Gothic II ...
  Topic: Official Elder Scrolls OBLIVION interviews, pics, wallpaper,
F@32

Replies: 31
Views: 3221

Post image iconForum: Oblivion - General   Posted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 2:20 pm   Subject: x64 or not
I agree that topic is confusing and complex, especially when people are mixing 32bit shader precision together with 64bit memory addressing and topping it all off with 256bit memory

The only wa ...
F@32

Post image iconForum: Oblivion - General   Posted: Fri May 13, 2005 1:59 pm   Subject: Official Elder Scrolls OBLIVION interviews, pics, wallpaper,
taking recommendations for new graphic card right here because ill need a new one for that game to even run.and offcourse the price has to be in the limits of racionalety

Kamahl, at this point it's ...
F@32

Post image iconForum: Oblivion - General   Posted: Thu May 12, 2005 1:17 pm   Subject: Official Elder Scrolls OBLIVION interviews, pics, wallpaper,
Speaking of the fastest current non-overclocked gaming set-up as of May 12, 2005 that would be:

AMD Athlon FX55 (soon FX57)
2x1GB DDR400 CL2-2-2-5
2x6800 Ultra in SLI

Dual core CPUs (AMD X2 an ...
F@32

Post image iconForum: Oblivion - General   Posted: Wed May 11, 2005 8:42 pm   Subject: Official Elder Scrolls OBLIVION interviews, pics, wallpaper,
I agree that pro video like 3D Labs Wildcat is not designed to run games faster than nVidia 6xxx and ATI X8xx series of cards.

As for 512 MB of video DDR even Doom 3 in Ultra Quality doesn't have a ...
  Topic: Graphics problem - Textures are flickering and disappearing
F@32

Replies: 38
Views: 3522

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 - Troubleshooting   Posted: Tue May 10, 2005 6:18 pm   Subject: Graphics problem - Textures are flickering and disappearing

Thanks. It work now. And no grafic problems.

I found it her --> http://downloads.guru3d.com/download.php?det=1022

Glad it worked for you too
F@32

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 - Troubleshooting   Posted: Thu May 05, 2005 5:28 pm   Subject: Graphics problem - Textures are flickering and disappearing
I just have install Gothic 2 and will play it again.
And got the same problem to.

And i have a GeForce 4 TI4800 SE, and 71.89 Drivers + DX 9.0c on Windows 2000 SP4.

Try 76.41. S ...
F@32

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 - Troubleshooting   Posted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 1:06 pm   Subject: Re: seems fixed for me in 76.41
Hi, I was having flickering texture problems with my 6800GT. I have just installed the latest (unofficial) 76.41 forceware drivers (under Win2K) and they seem to have solved the problem for me..

O ...
F@32

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 - Troubleshooting   Posted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 5:59 pm   Subject: Re: seems fixed for me in 76.41
Hi, I was having flickering texture problems with my 6800GT. I have just installed the latest (unofficial) 76.41 forceware drivers (under Win2K) and they seem to have solved the problem for me..

O ...
F@32

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 - Troubleshooting   Posted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 3:21 pm   Subject: Gothic II experiment in 64 bit
Just for kicks of it yesterday I installed Win XP Pro x64 RC2 beta. If anybody wants to go there, a word of caution: For some hardware it will be difficult at this point to find x64 compatib ...
F@32

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 - Troubleshooting   Posted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 2:54 am   Subject: Graphics problem - Textures are flickering and disappearing
I'm having the same trouble with flickering textures on a 6800. I tried to install the 56.72 drivers as suggested but for some reason they won't work. I mean at all. I removed my old driver, ran the 5 ...
F@32

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 - Troubleshooting   Posted: Sat Feb 19, 2005 2:16 pm   Subject: Graphics problem - Textures are flickering and disappearing
Thanks for the tip Gorath I'm aware that it's not wise to attach water block on top of the existing heat sink and fan. I had Zalman passive cooler put on my 9700Pro. Could OC to 350/325 (no d ...
F@32

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 - Troubleshooting   Posted: Sat Feb 19, 2005 2:09 am   Subject: Graphics problem - Textures are flickering and disappearing
You mean water damage to GPU? I guess you're right to some extent. Wouldn't want to mess with $500 card...

================================

Yeah, I played the first KOTOR and it was fun at first ...
F@32

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 - Troubleshooting   Posted: Sat Feb 19, 2005 1:58 am   Subject: Graphics problem - Textures are flickering and disappearing
Heat could have caused all this, but IL-2 is OK, Far Cry is OK, HL-2 is OK... GPU temps under full load go up to 60C. CPU also near that. Case temp is 40C. I have high quality 480Wt Antec NeoPower PSU ...

Page 1 of 2 Goto page 1, 2  Next