FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Search found 8 matches
  Topic: Grimoire Beta Begins
soulknight6

Replies: 82
Views: 8782

Post image iconForum: News Comments   Posted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 3:37 am   Subject: No Excuses: From Soulknight
That excuse may have been valid 10 or maybe even 5yrs ago. But there's no real reason why gamers can't have it ALL now. In-depth character customerization, deep story line, over a hundred different ...
  Topic: Elder Scrolls 4: Oblivion (Xbox 360, Single-Player RPG)
soulknight6

Replies: 22
Views: 4213

Post image iconForum: Games Comments   Posted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 12:49 am   Subject: MMORPG: From: Soulknight
Does anyone know if Oblivion is going to be MMORPG?. I remember reading a couple of years ago they couldn't do it then since the story was base on a single hero that the plot revolve around one person ...
  Topic: What are you watchin?
soulknight6

Replies: 30
Views: 981

Post image iconForum: Absolutely Off Topic   Posted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 10:16 pm   Subject: Thanks for the 411 From: Soulknight
I appreciate all your suggestions I'll rent them this weekend if Blockbuster carries any of those titles you mentioned.
  Topic: What are you watchin?
soulknight6

Replies: 30
Views: 981

Post image iconForum: Absolutely Off Topic   Posted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 2:44 am   Subject: Good Japanese anime From:Soulknight
Just started watching japanese anime, if anyone is famaliar with the genre let me know of good ones I might want to see. I like action oriented titles. I just rented "D" Vampire Hunter and was pretty ...
  Topic: Morrowind Tribunal Review at ET
soulknight6

Replies: 1
Views: 145

Post image iconForum: News Comments   Posted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 2:21 am   Subject: Thanks for the 411 From: Soulknight
I am a die-hard fan of Morrowind and was wondering about the ex-pak. Also if you find any new info on "Oblivion" please let me know. I'm also an X-BOX owner and will be getting the "360". Any news wo ...
  Topic: WoW Surpasses 2-Million Subscriber Mark!
soulknight6

Replies: 11
Views: 926

Post image iconForum: News Comments   Posted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 1:18 am   Subject: MMORPG: From: Soulknight
WoW is a very good game, and I agree it does fall short in some areas. But over-all I think it accomplished what it sat out to do. I know number of people who think RPG's are too hard or technical to ...
  Topic: Grimoire Beta Begins
soulknight6

Replies: 82
Views: 8782

Post image iconForum: News Comments   Posted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 4:15 pm   Subject: Race Hating: From Soulknight
I agree with all you guyz about the racial and stupid remarks mention by our mysterious visitor. We dont need that type of attitude from likes of him on our forum. Maybe the administrators can track ...
  Topic: World of Warcraft doomed? @ Grimwell Online
soulknight6

Replies: 20
Views: 2491

Post image iconForum: News Comments   Posted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 5:36 pm   Subject: Missing the Point: From Soulknight
I agree that all these games have good and bad aspects to them. Some comments are well argued and some are opinionated. But we all know it's impossible for any of these companies to put out a perfec ...

Page 1 of 1