FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Search found 182 matches
  Topic: Skelton towers
Vilgefortz the mage

Replies: 12
Views: 230

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks   Posted: Thu Aug 22, 2002 6:51 am   Subject: Skelton towers
In that cind of places the camera should switch to first person. PB should make it avalible.
  Topic: Warcraft 3 thoughts
Vilgefortz the mage

Replies: 42
Views: 579

Post image iconForum: CRPGs General   Posted: Thu Aug 22, 2002 6:37 am   Subject: Warcraft 3 thoughts
I play in normal, and Mal'Ganis always is gathering zombies near me, and there are repetable attacks on my base by ghouls and abominations.
  Topic: Returns
Vilgefortz the mage

Replies: 54
Views: 1151

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Thu Aug 22, 2002 6:30 am   Subject: Returns
A shame we wont se mud Maybe he will have a cousin in Khorinis?
  Topic: How many towns in G2?
Vilgefortz the mage

Replies: 33
Views: 1856

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Thu Aug 22, 2002 6:25 am   Subject: How many towns in G2?
I thing farms should be here, there, little vilages, but only in the new part of the world (outside the bariere)
  Topic: Will Gothic 2 Really Be Better Than Gothic 1?
Vilgefortz the mage

Replies: 14
Views: 269

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Thu Aug 22, 2002 6:18 am   Subject: Will Gothic 2 Really Be Better Than Gothic 1?

Landscapewise, Gothic is still in there. Gothic 2's map is mondo huge and includes the old Gothic land area in it... with some minor differences because of the earthquake. (Oh, of course the mines a ...
Vilgefortz the mage

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Wed Aug 21, 2002 5:13 pm   Subject: Will Gothic 2 Really Be Better Than Gothic 1?
time had shown that sequels that should be a revolution and should be better than the first game, and they become worse. HoMM 4 and Might and Magic 9 for an example. GII pretends to be great, so every ...
Vilgefortz the mage

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks   Posted: Wed Aug 21, 2002 5:06 pm   Subject: Skelton towers
You will have to swim to the entrance. When you are in, dive. After a lond underwater swim, you should see a place, when you could get out. You are in.
Vilgefortz the mage

Post image iconForum: CRPGs General   Posted: Wed Aug 21, 2002 5:00 pm   Subject: Warcraft 3 thoughts
OK! Thanks I'll do it as soon as I get my new comp.
Vilgefortz the mage

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Wed Aug 21, 2002 1:50 pm   Subject: Will Gothic 2 Really Be Better Than Gothic 1?
It's not a good example Some people make life good, but at the end it gets worse than in the begining.
Vilgefortz the mage

Post image iconForum: CRPGs General   Posted: Wed Aug 21, 2002 1:46 pm   Subject: Warcraft 3 thoughts
Ok, let's put everything together - At the begining grab all avalible forces and go hunt zombies before Mal'Ganis shous up. In the meentime build more towers for protection and build/upgrade your base ...
  Topic: The Compiled Top RPGs of All Time (voted for by you!)
Vilgefortz the mage

Replies: 67
Views: 1005

Post image iconForum: CRPGs General   Posted: Wed Aug 21, 2002 1:37 pm   Subject: The Compiled Top RPGs of All Time (voted for by you!)
I put it on the 2nd place because I had another great RPG already on the 1st (namely - Gothic).
  Topic: Greatest Weapon
Vilgefortz the mage

Views: 789

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks   Posted: Wed Aug 21, 2002 6:19 am   Subject: Greatest Weapon
If the attacked enemy has no resistance. If you attack a person with 100 damage resistance and 30 magic resistance you will hurt him for 20 hp. but there are no creature with that resistance ...
  Topic: The Meeting
Vilgefortz the mage

Replies: 6
Views: 198

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks   Posted: Wed Aug 21, 2002 6:15 am   Subject: The Meeting
He is on the 1st floor. From the entrance to the castle- left - right - left - straight ahead (if I remembered good - I may be mistaking).
Vilgefortz the mage

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks   Posted: Wed Aug 21, 2002 6:12 am   Subject: Skelton towers
But don't be dissapointed, when you see that the last book is... (find out yourselve )
Vilgefortz the mage

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Wed Aug 21, 2002 6:07 am   Subject: Will Gothic 2 Really Be Better Than Gothic 1?
There will be less cities in GII, but I thing it will be better. Let's wait until it will be realesed. I HATE WAITING

Page 1 of 13 Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next