FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Search found 29 matches
  Topic: Liberty City
NuKe

Replies: 13
Views: 1418

Post image iconForum: Usergroup Recruitment Office   Posted: Wed May 11, 2005 1:59 am   Subject: Liberty City
Ok, since we don't have enough members, I've decied to have the group anyway.....just not here.
http://s11.invisionfree.com/Liberty_City_RPG/index.php?act=idx
For tohse interested, register, and PM ...
NuKe

Post image iconForum: Usergroup Recruitment Office   Posted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 2:15 am   Subject: Liberty City
ok, 4 more. Come on, even if you don't know how to RP, we can show you how.
NuKe

Post image iconForum: Usergroup Recruitment Office   Posted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 9:40 pm   Subject: Liberty City
Ok, I figured we'd kinda start it out like GTA3. We can only be at portland until the bridge is fixed, for a couple weeks, months, etc. Once we go to staunton, we can form a couple more gangs, and exi ...
NuKe

Post image iconForum: Usergroup Recruitment Office   Posted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 8:13 pm   Subject: Liberty City
I didn't like SA that much. Thats why it's GTA3.
NuKe

Post image iconForum: Usergroup Recruitment Office   Posted: Fri Apr 22, 2005 10:18 pm   Subject: Liberty City
well, obviously my necromancer's usergroup isn't going anyway, mainly beucase people don't think we need another gothic usergroup. But I've been playing gta3 alot latley, and thought, "Hey, GTA3 could ...
  Topic: The Necromancer's Group (for extreme gothic fans)
NuKe

Replies: 25
Views: 1169

Post image iconForum: Usergroup Recruitment Office   Posted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 4:11 pm   Subject: The Necromancer's Group (for extreme gothic fans)
well, the 10 original members will have leadership ositions, in the order in which they signed up. Then as members keep coming, they will have to stay a short time as lower members, then they move up.
  Topic: Join the Gothic Novel Writers
NuKe

Replies: 36
Views: 1740

Post image iconForum: Usergroup Recruitment Office   Posted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 8:29 pm   Subject: Join the Gothic Novel Writers
I'll compete. I've only started my story, but I've been busy, and kinda had a writers block thing going on, but I'll be updating it soon.
  Topic: Chromanin Found
NuKe

Replies: 640
Views: 27343

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 10:51 am   Subject: Chromanin Found
@Uriziel
How about not posting here, as you only cause trouble. Take up a hobby, like therapy.
  Topic: Chromanin Found
NuKe

Replies: 640
Views: 27343

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 4:50 pm   Subject: Chromanin Found
@Uriziel, wulf is just trying to make a group to see if the quest can be done or not. If you are so intent on trying to tell us it's fake, then why don't you PROVE it's fake. Unless you get evidence, ...
NuKe

Post image iconForum: Usergroup Recruitment Office   Posted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 1:57 pm   Subject: The Necromancer's Group (for extreme gothic fans)
Ok, so we have:
Myself
Rangehurts
X-Danger
Drake14
CassRo

So, 5 more people, and we can get a forum.
NuKe

Post image iconForum: Usergroup Recruitment Office   Posted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 3:20 pm   Subject: The Necromancer's Group (for extreme gothic fans)
hey, let's not forget aobut it, or steal my idea. I just needed some time away, but I'm back, and willing to take time out to make this usergroup as good as the rouges guild. So, if we can get a few m ...
NuKe

Post image iconForum: Usergroup Recruitment Office   Posted: Sun Jan 23, 2005 5:32 pm   Subject: The Necromancer's Group (for extreme gothic fans)
i didn't say MUST. That was just an idea, becuase when I look oin the old camp in gothic, all of the guards had crossbows and 2 handers, and the shadows had bows and 1 handers. Just a thought. People ...
NuKe

Post image iconForum: Usergroup Recruitment Office   Posted: Sun Jan 23, 2005 2:39 am   Subject: The Necromancer's Group (for extreme gothic fans)
well, for the Role Play aspect, it will be the same format as those of the Rouge's and Shadow's Guilds. It will take place during the time of the barrier, and a 4th camp forms under secrecy at first. ...
NuKe

Post image iconForum: Usergroup Recruitment Office   Posted: Sat Jan 22, 2005 11:01 pm   Subject: The Necromancer's Group (for extreme gothic fans)
Well, since i want this to be the Necromancer's Guild, the Role Playing would take course during the time of the barrier, and unlike gothic, a group of people wthat worship beliar can create their own ...
  Topic: Drinking Contest - how long does it go on?????
NuKe

Replies: 14
Views: 343

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Sat Jan 22, 2005 9:28 pm   Subject: Drinking Contest - how long does it go on?????
when i put the water in the guy's chest, everyone beat me up

Page 1 of 2 Goto page 1, 2  Next