Videos

Miscellaneous
   Staff Members
   Privacy Statement

FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Search found 49 matches
  Topic: What are you listening to right now?
Kado

Replies: 2304
Views: 25919

Post image iconForum: Absolutely Off Topic   Posted: Mon Mar 17, 2003 4:38 am   Subject: What are you listening to right now?
Let's see, right now its: CKY - disengage the simulator

Bands i regularly listen to:
CKY
System of a Down
TOOL
Linkin Park (can't wait for the new CD)
The Offspring
  Topic: World of Warcraft - Im so there!!
Kado

Replies: 32
Views: 859

Post image iconForum: Absolutely Off Topic   Posted: Fri Mar 07, 2003 12:22 am   Subject: World of Warcraft - Im so there!!
*raises hand, and smiles*

My uncle works for Blizzard. Everything that has come out of it doors has been beta'd by me and I get a copy of everything. All I have to say is I like the WoW internal be ...
  Topic: How do I use the knockdown feat?
Kado

Replies: 6
Views: 162

Post image iconForum: Neverwinter Nights - General   Posted: Sat Oct 05, 2002 4:48 pm   Subject: How do I use the knockdown feat?
Knockdown makes fighting caster-types soooo much easier.
  Topic: what r u playing right NOW?
Kado

Replies: 561
Views: 16911

Post image iconForum: CRPGs General   Posted: Thu Oct 03, 2002 2:37 am   Subject: what r u playing right NOW?
Damn...I was thinking "All right, a sci-fi RPG...and it isn't Star Wars. Sounds like it could be good."

Neocron is tedium x1,000.

SW:G is a few months away.

WoW is 15 months away...

M ...
Kado

Post image iconForum: CRPGs General   Posted: Wed Oct 02, 2002 10:21 pm   Subject: what r u playing right NOW?
I'm anxiously waiting for that E&B review Ekim! I usually buy a game if the people at RPGDot like at as well...we have the same taste (for the most part ).
Kado

Post image iconForum: CRPGs General   Posted: Wed Oct 02, 2002 3:04 am   Subject: what r u playing right NOW?
Current Games:
JK2 (I *am* a Star Wars freak...I will play this game forever.)
Tribes 2
GTA3 ("for when I just want to kill something")
UT 2003 Demo (this is causing a slip in my grades...)

Topic: Recommend me somethin, suckaz
Kado

Replies: 12
Views: 271

Post image iconForum: CRPGs General   Posted: Fri Sep 20, 2002 12:40 pm   Subject: Recommend me somethin, suckaz
Good game, but that's cyberpunk.
  Topic: Summoning of Belail
Kado

Replies: 3
Views: 190

Post image iconForum: Neverwinter Nights - Spoilers   Posted: Tue Sep 17, 2002 2:38 pm   Subject: Summoning of Belail
This is in Chapter 2 by the way...

I already did the Judge quest and now need to summon Belail to hear his side of the story. I have the one brothers wand of Burning Hands but I need a Fire Beetles ...
  Topic: Need some help here.
Kado

Replies: 10
Views: 303

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Sun Sep 15, 2002 3:53 am   Subject: Need some help here.
Problem was solved...NWN at my house...Morrowind at my friends house, or I could swap computers with him, they look alike so maybe he wouldn't notice...

Kado

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Sat Sep 14, 2002 4:07 am   Subject: Need some help here.
I downloaded those VIA4-in-1 drivers and it still didn't work...clean win2k build and still nothing, so I am now the (extremely) happy owner of NWN. Thanks for trying guys.
  Topic: Silly RPG cliches and happenings
Kado

Replies: 30
Views: 1591

Post image iconForum: CRPGs General   Posted: Thu Sep 12, 2002 1:20 am   Subject: Silly RPG cliches and happenings
-I can either swim forever or drown in a matter of seconds...and I usually wear plate mail when swimming forever.

-Creatures three times my size that attack me do no damage because of this shiny me ...
Kado

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Wed Sep 11, 2002 10:19 pm   Subject: Need some help here.
Every other game I own (Q3 through UT...Gothic...) runs flawlessly on my machine, with GTA3 being the only exception (and that's because of the porting from PS2).

Service Pack 3 is installed, and n ...
Kado

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Wed Sep 11, 2002 1:42 am   Subject: A lil' more info about my CPU to help.
I just downloaded the driver 30.82 for Win 2k/XP (I use Win2k, should have said that earlier!). When I installed it Morrowind wouldn't even run and said there was a "Render Creation Error". If I switc ...
Kado

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Wed Sep 11, 2002 12:58 am   Subject: Need some help here.
I can install Morrowind and then play the inside of the ship fine but when I use the hatch to get to Seyda Neen the game loads the exterior and then crashes to the desktop.

Morrowind: Latest patch ...
  Topic: A Fallout forum?
Kado

Replies: 31
Views: 794

Post image iconForum: RPGDot   Posted: Sat Aug 17, 2002 1:12 am   Subject: A Fallout forum?
Why not just make it the SPECIAL forum? Dedicated to those great games using that great system.

Page 1 of 4 Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next