FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Search found 146 matches
  Topic: Drain Health vs. Damage Health
Brak

Replies: 2
Views: 185

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Wed Feb 04, 2004 7:15 pm   Subject: Drain Health vs. Damage Health
That makes good sense...so drain is what gets used on my when my attribute is lower and red on my stat screen. Like drain endurance.

I ended up finding out that what I want is Absorb health. I thi ...
  Topic: Drain Health vs. Damage Health
Brak

Views: 185

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Wed Feb 04, 2004 3:58 pm   Subject: Drain Health vs. Damage Health
I tried to choose a way of enchanting my sword that would have as few enemies imune to the damage as possible. Dunmer are almost immune to fire, Nords are immune to cold...etc. So it came down to bein ...
  Topic: Newbie question about creating a new character.
Brak

Replies: 44
Views: 1432

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Thu Jan 29, 2004 7:18 pm   Subject: Newbie question about creating a new character.
Opinions are like as*holes, everybody has one and they all stink. I kid, I kid...seriously my opinion differs a bit from the other guys on most of this stuff, but that doesn't mean I am right, just di ...
  Topic: Newbie Question regarding whom to pick a fight with...
Brak

Replies: 8
Views: 251

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Mon Jan 26, 2004 6:40 pm   Subject: Newbie Question regarding whom to pick a fight with...
So it is stictly a trial-and-error thing, eh? Doesn't that get old, or am I missing something? Not trashing or what-not, just trying to understand the appeal of this. I truly am hoping someone can hel ...
  Topic: I'm sure this has been asked before, but ..
Brak

Replies: 11
Views: 261

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Thu Jan 22, 2004 8:15 pm   Subject: I'm sure this has been asked before, but ..
I played it on the PC, completely overpowerd my charater via mods, didn't feel like starting over and so I gave it up for Neverwinter nights. So when got an xbox, finished KOTOR (all hail Bioware) and ...
  Topic: Character Creation Post
Brak

Replies: 43
Views: 4117

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - Spoilers   Posted: Thu Jan 22, 2004 8:00 pm   Subject: Character Creation Post
Dunmer, Aaqiel.
Custom Class
Stealth

Main Attributes: Willpower, Endurance.

Major Skills:
Security
Stealth
Destruction
Light Armor
Short Blade (lovin the jink)

Minor Skills:
Block
  Topic: Blinding Boots of Speed? (minor spoilerish?)
Brak

Replies: 13
Views: 630

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Mon Jan 19, 2004 3:31 pm   Subject: Blinding Boots of Speed? (minor spoilerish?)
The spoiler was truly welcome, being able to run at 250 makes it much more fun to play the game and get from place to place. But the sound of the feet going so fast is funny and is starting to get ann ...
  Topic: Morrowind v. Gothic
Brak

Replies: 130
Views: 9790

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Fri Jan 16, 2004 11:15 pm   Subject: Morrowind v. Gothic
It sounded to me like the original poster was asking what game to get after playing Gothic, loving it, and looking for something similar. No question...do whatever it takes to get your hands on Gothic ...
  Topic: Running/walking xbox
Brak

Replies: 1
Views: 121

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Fri Jan 16, 2004 3:47 pm   Subject: Running/walking xbox
Got the game last night and played on my xbox, that music really brings back memories. Specifically I thought I remembered being able to walk rather than run in the PC version to conserve fatigue if I ...
Brak

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Fri Jan 16, 2004 3:43 pm   Subject: Blinding Boots of Speed? (minor spoilerish?)
oh yeah, that's the stuff...thx everybody, especially jellylad for the straight to the point spoiler on how to make them useful.
Brak

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Thu Jan 15, 2004 9:14 pm   Subject: Blinding Boots of Speed? (minor spoilerish?)
They aren't necessarily useless if you can try to remember where you are going.

Seriously though...?

I played this game on the PC but never finished it, I got tired of trying to get a ...
Brak

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Thu Jan 15, 2004 6:23 pm   Subject: Blinding Boots of Speed? (minor spoilerish?)
I have read a couple character creation guides that say stuff like, "this is a beast race so it is not recommended because you can't wear the blinding boots of speed" or "the steed is not a good sign ...
  Topic: Did I blow the quest for the kidnapped girl?
Brak

Views: 173

Post image iconForum: Arx Fatalis   Posted: Wed Jan 14, 2004 7:56 pm   Subject: Did I blow the quest for the kidnapped girl?
Thx...she's gone then. I did what I did, now it is done, and I am going to have to live with it (I've gone too far past that to reload now). Much like those poor twins, they seemed like such nice fell ...
  Topic: Did I blow the quest for the kidnapped girl?
Brak

Views: 173

Post image iconForum: Arx Fatalis   Posted: Tue Jan 13, 2004 11:42 pm   Subject: Did I blow the quest for the kidnapped girl?
Hi, new to this forum, but used to post a lot on the Gothic forums.

When her mother said something about the gem dealer I went to his place, but couldn't find anything. The little girl told me she ...
  Topic: Brilliant game getting unfair reviews! Gothic lovers come!!
Brak

Replies: 23
Views: 636

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Sat Jul 19, 2003 5:39 pm   Subject: Brilliant game getting unfair reviews! Gothic lovers come!!
I posted my review...

Brak

Page 1 of 10 Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next