FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Search found 25 matches
  Topic: Most underrated and overrated RPGS
Annelid

Replies: 73
Views: 4420

Post image iconForum: CRPGs General   Posted: Sat Jul 24, 2004 7:10 am   Subject: Re: Overated, Underated wombles we are.
Overrated: Neverwinter nights I tried to like this game. Unfortunately you can't mix diablo with D&D. Example hacking a barrel and finding a magic wand in a street while the city guard doesn't bli ...
  Topic: How many people think RPGs were better in the old days?
Annelid

Replies: 66
Views: 1168

Post image iconForum: CRPGs General   Posted: Mon Nov 18, 2002 8:40 am   Subject: How many people think RPGs were better in the old days?
I miss ultima 4 to 7.5
  Topic: Fatherdale
Annelid

Replies: 1
Views: 50

Post image iconForum: CRPGs General   Posted: Wed Oct 23, 2002 12:37 pm   Subject: Fatherdale
Is this game still on track or is it vaporware?
  Topic: Any ultima fans here?
Annelid

Replies: 18
Views: 667

Post image iconForum: Ultima   Posted: Thu Mar 07, 2002 1:25 pm   Subject: Any ultima fans here?
I've play all the Ultimas from V on up, Both Underworlds, and both worlds of ultima(savage frontier and martian dreams).

Topic: Any ultima fans here?
Annelid

Replies: 18
Views: 667

Post image iconForum: Ultima   Posted: Tue Mar 05, 2002 5:01 pm   Subject: Any ultima fans here?
"Ultima VII is in my personal top 10 of all rpg games."

Mine too.

Topic: Gorasul English Demo?
Annelid

Replies: 11
Views: 186

Post image iconForum: CRPGs General   Posted: Sun Feb 03, 2002 12:54 am   Subject: Gorasul English Demo?
There is no English demo.
  Topic: Gorasul New Patches
Annelid

Replies: 6
Views: 257

Post image iconForum: CRPGs General   Posted: Sun Dec 23, 2001 2:50 pm   Subject: Gorasul New Patches
Thanks Rend and Steve.
  Topic: Gorasul released in the US
Annelid

Views: 471

Post image iconForum: CRPGs General   Posted: Thu Dec 06, 2001 10:13 pm   Subject: Gorasul released in the US
Still have a problem somewhere.

I have to reinstall the game anytime I want to play after shutting down windows for any reason.

[ This Message was edited by: annelid on 2001-12-06 17:56 ]
Annelid

Post image iconForum: CRPGs General   Posted: Thu Dec 06, 2001 8:51 pm   Subject: Gorasul released in the US
Dammit. I can't load it again. Everytime I shut down the computer. It must corrupt gorusal files.

Looks like I have to run the repair option again!

Annelid

Post image iconForum: CRPGs General   Posted: Thu Dec 06, 2001 7:55 pm   Subject: Gorasul released in the US
I fixed my problem. What I did was go into the install wizard and used the repair option.

Basically it reinstalled the game keeping the savegames.

I can load and play the game as usual now and ...
Annelid

Post image iconForum: CRPGs General   Posted: Thu Dec 06, 2001 2:46 am   Subject: Gorasul released in the US
Well I installed Gorasul fine. And auctually played it once.

But for some reason. I can't get the game to load now. The screen just flickers a bit and drops back to desktop now. Mmmm..

Topic: How old is an Wizardry 8 Player today?
Annelid

Replies: 65
Views: 1885

Post image iconForum: Wizardry 8   Posted: Sat Nov 03, 2001 8:47 pm   Subject: How old is an Wizardry 8 Player today?
  Topic: Pool of Radiance 2
Annelid

Replies: 17
Views: 798

Post image iconForum: CRPGs General   Posted: Tue Oct 30, 2001 3:53 pm   Subject: Pool of Radiance 2
It's #1 reign has ended.
  Topic: Powergamers in MMORPGS, yuk! :-(
Annelid

Replies: 21
Views: 585

Post image iconForum: MMORPGs General   Posted: Sun Oct 21, 2001 8:31 am   Subject: Powergamers in MMORPGS, yuk! :-(
They don't do it for the roleplaying and adventure like we do. They do it for the competition.

Topic: Gorasul international
Annelid

Replies: 15
Views: 608

Post image iconForum: CRPGs General   Posted: Sun Oct 14, 2001 12:48 pm   Subject: Gorasul international
Stefan... What's the status on the English version of this one? Looking forward to play it.

Page 1 of 2 Goto page 1, 2  Next