Videos

Miscellaneous
   Staff Members
   Privacy Statement

FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Search found 48 matches
  Topic: Some questions I have now about Notr after finishing.
Fifl

Replies: 3
Views: 264

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 12:47 pm   Subject: Some questions I have now about Notr after finishing.
Thanks for replying!!
I have no Patrick back at Vatras :/ Did I need to go meet up with him in the cave he talks about?

I had trouble with the puzzles in the temple of adanos at the end of Notr, ...
  Topic: I got it working !! Yay :D! But now need notr game help :O!
Fifl

Replies: 11
Views: 441

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 10:00 am   Subject: I got it working !! Yay :D! But now need notr game help :O!
Boy was I excited to find the mage circles available as books in the addon I thought I was doomed to use fireballforever.

Thanks a ton for the tip on starting over to Gorath !
  Topic: Some questions I have now about Notr after finishing.
Fifl

Replies: 3
Views: 264

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 9:52 am   Subject: Some questions I have now about Notr after finishing.
Hi all, thanks again to all that helped me get notr running and gorath and such for helping with tips so I could play it without gettingg super frustrated

I just finished through Notr, (Ie Kille ...
  Topic: psion? scion? what? where? He gets you into the city?
Fifl

Replies: 7
Views: 285

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Mon Jan 31, 2005 4:54 am   Subject: psion? scion? what? where? He gets you into the city?
Oh thank you guys!

And no I didn't beat notr yet Elkston, I just restarted on Gorath's advice since I borked my character hehe

I never realized it was lester, I feel dumb now
  Topic: psion? scion? what? where? He gets you into the city?
Fifl

Replies: 7
Views: 285

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Mon Jan 31, 2005 4:11 am   Subject: psion? scion? what? where? He gets you into the city?
On my first time into Notr I noticed a conversation , Iam not sure with whom, and it talked about a psion gettingpeople into the city at will. I am wondering where to find him? or was I hallucinating? ...
Fifl

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 11:01 pm   Subject: Re: I got it working !! Yay :D! But now need notr game help
Gorath I'm not really complaining, just stating the way I see things so I can get some advice. Why are my stats off track? With only fireballs how am I expected to kill anything without using melee c ...
Fifl

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 9:12 pm   Subject: I got it working !! Yay :D! But now need notr game help :O!
I finaly got it working ! Thanks to a friend lending me his CD rom. Turns out my Asus DVDrom won't read the special section of the cd or somthing. ((His technobabble was kinda lost on me)) But with hi ...
  Topic: please help! Do I need to find the gothic 1.28 (or before?)?
Fifl

Replies: 4
Views: 370

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Fri Jan 28, 2005 11:02 am   Subject: please help! Do I need to find the gothic 1.28 (or before?)?
I think I figured out the problem. I finaly went over to a translation website to translate the error message and it says theres a problem verifying the CD authenticity. I think I got scammed by this ...
Fifl

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Fri Jan 28, 2005 5:02 am   Subject: please help! Do I need to find the gothic 1.28 (or before?)?
Thank you so much elkston!!

edit: Damn the Notr addon still won't install. I followed those directions exactly, but when I go to install the addon nothing happens at all. I click install and it jus ...
Fifl

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Fri Jan 28, 2005 4:24 am   Subject: please help! Do I need to find the gothic 1.28 (or before?)?
I am trying to get my german version of the Notr to work with my english game. I bought the english game in america at bestbuy, The notr I have I believe is german since all the text is in german ((no ...
  Topic: Is Notr worth playing with the mod?
Fifl

Replies: 6
Views: 342

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Fri Jan 28, 2005 2:34 am   Subject: Is Notr worth playing with the mod?
Maybe one of you could help me , I can't get this to work at all.

I installed my original gothic program I bought at best buy, the english 1.31 version.

I am now trying to install the addon, I ...
Fifl

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Thu Jan 27, 2005 9:18 am   Subject: Is Notr worth playing with the mod?
Thanks a ton Uriziel! Installing now
Fifl

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Thu Jan 27, 2005 5:51 am   Subject: Is Notr worth playing with the mod?
Today after classes I found an odd mom and pop type of software/pc store and found a used copy of Notr, so I decided to pick it up for 5 bucks, Do you all think it is worth playing with the mod? I don ...
  Topic: Xardas archetectuarly challenged?
Fifl

Replies: 2
Views: 158

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Sun Jul 11, 2004 4:44 am   Subject: Xardas archetectuarly challenged?
I think I spelled that wrong oh well

But anyone notice... Xardas picks some crappy places for towers? First one SINKS, 2nd one hanging halfway off a cliff that looks like it could fall any time, ...
  Topic: Gomez Castle/Side entrance?
Fifl

Replies: 5
Views: 369

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks   Posted: Wed Jul 07, 2004 2:08 pm   Subject: Gomez Castle/Side entrance?
How do you get passed that door? I can't find a key and lockpicks don't work for me

Page 1 of 4 Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next