FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Search found 17 matches
  Topic: Fire Golem immune to a thousands of gallons of water. No 2H
Wraist

Replies: 13
Views: 237

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks   Posted: Sun Feb 03, 2002 7:39 pm   Subject: Fire Golem immune to a thousands of gallons of water. No 2H
use lighting bolts or ball lightning!!! i killed the fire golem in only two hits after charging ball lighting!
  Topic: Help with TRUEGUILD..Please
Wraist

Replies: 2
Views: 98

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks   Posted: Wed Jan 30, 2002 2:23 am   Subject: Help with TRUEGUILD..Please
use numbers
  Topic: The Best Sword??
Wraist

Replies: 19
Views: 504

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks   Posted: Wed Jan 30, 2002 2:19 am   Subject: The Best Sword??
scar's sword is the best one hand weapon
  Topic: how might one rid themselves of the 3 golems?
Wraist

Replies: 4
Views: 74

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks   Posted: Wed Jan 30, 2002 2:18 am   Subject: how might one rid themselves of the 3 golems?
on stone golems.. u can use any hammer.. orc one's the best though
  Topic: Buying arrows
Wraist

Replies: 5
Views: 121

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks   Posted: Tue Jan 22, 2002 11:49 pm   Subject: Buying arrows
how can you lose all your arrows??? learn the two bow skills!!!
  Topic: bow or crossbow?
Wraist

Replies: 6
Views: 141

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks   Posted: Tue Jan 22, 2002 11:46 pm   Subject: bow or crossbow?
crossbow is better
  Topic: How do I become a fighter mage?
Wraist

Replies: 8
Views: 246

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks   Posted: Tue Jan 22, 2002 11:42 pm   Subject: How do I become a fighter mage?
just use the summon scrolls to create skeletons/demons/golems and kill them for a lot of xp
  Topic: Is Thorus killable??
Wraist

Replies: 29
Views: 543

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks   Posted: Mon Jan 14, 2002 1:07 am   Subject: Is Thorus killable??
i killed both of them with my crossbow
  Topic: Wow, magic is the shiznit =)
Wraist

Replies: 12
Views: 221

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks   Posted: Mon Jan 14, 2002 1:05 am   Subject: Wow, magic is the shiznit =)
control lets u take control of the person literally.. you go into their body and you can see your body sleeping while standing... takes way too much mana though to even take control of a little guard
  Topic: abilities
Wraist

Views: 81

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks   Posted: Fri Jan 04, 2002 7:22 pm   Subject: abilities
i'm anonymous.. forgot to login before... jemy's faq doesn't help.. i go to marvin mode, type edit abilities and then another screen pops up for me to write in.. what do i do there to change something ...
  Topic: dungeon, near end game *** spoiler ***
Wraist

Replies: 5
Views: 187

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks   Posted: Wed Dec 19, 2001 1:53 am   Subject: dungeon, near end game *** spoiler ***
it's where you meet bullit a second time... you go to the end of the hallway and there's a ramp.. go down it
  Topic: Carnege in the Old Camp **spolier**
Wraist

Views: 222

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks   Posted: Tue Dec 18, 2001 10:57 pm   Subject: Carnege in the Old Camp **spolier**
if you want better armor, you have to open his dungeon door, talk to him and then meet him at his workshop... he offers to do something for you there... you pick what u want.. improving armor's one of ...
  Topic: Carnege in the Old Camp **spolier**
Wraist

Views: 222

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks   Posted: Tue Dec 18, 2001 9:58 pm   Subject: Carnege in the Old Camp **spolier**
naw... you don't need any of them to beat the game and it don't change a thing... it's pretty much just revenge for kicking you out

*stone though makes your ore armor stronger
  Topic: JUST WONDERING
Wraist

Views: 148

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks   Posted: Tue Dec 18, 2001 9:54 pm   Subject: JUST WONDERING
is there a way to start a new game and use your character from a previous game??? cuz that'd be wicked!!!!!!!
  Topic: LOST!!
Wraist

Views: 121

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks   Posted: Sat Dec 15, 2001 9:34 pm   Subject: LOST!!
where's the necromancer's old tower??? i checked out the tower near the shipwreck and couldn't fnd any good armor!

Page 1 of 2 Goto page 1, 2  Next