FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Search found 18 matches
  Topic: 2 doors I can't open- near end of game
paraphilenos

Replies: 5
Views: 183

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks   Posted: Wed Dec 19, 2001 4:43 pm   Subject: 2 doors I can't open- near end of game
Oh that is too cool!
paraphilenos

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks   Posted: Wed Dec 19, 2001 5:28 am   Subject: 2 doors I can't open- near end of game
Thanks- that helped. How did you cheat your way in?
  Topic: Help with Lester
paraphilenos

Replies: 1
Views: 153

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks   Posted: Wed Dec 19, 2001 4:45 am   Subject: Help with Lester
from the entrance it is the room far back left. there is a switch that doesnt show up as "switch", but you can use it and skeletons come out and you can go into a lab at the back of that same room.
  Topic: Help with Dusty/Milten quest
paraphilenos

Replies: 2
Views: 127

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks   Posted: Wed Dec 19, 2001 4:33 am   Subject: Help with Dusty/Milten quest
Take Dusty to Baal Tondral in the sect camp, talk to Tondral and he will thank you for Dusty.
paraphilenos

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks   Posted: Wed Dec 19, 2001 4:26 am   Subject: 2 doors I can't open- near end of game
First there is a ladder on the side of Gomez's place that goes below ground down to a door that can't be picked. I killed gomez and got his keys, but it won't open.
Second at the blacksmith across f ...
  Topic: Teleport out of Sleeper Temple
paraphilenos

Replies: 2
Views: 143

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks   Posted: Tue Dec 18, 2001 5:45 pm   Subject: Teleport out of Sleeper Temple
I guess you just CAN'T ??????????????
  Topic: Crossbows
paraphilenos

Views: 146

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Mon Dec 17, 2001 8:43 pm   Subject: Crossbows
Once the old camp closes,Scorpio, goes to Cavalorn's (between the Old and New camps). He can teach you crossbow skills for Ore + Skill Pts.
  Topic: Necromancer (Xardas Quest) Help :(
paraphilenos

Replies: 10
Views: 261

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Mon Dec 17, 2001 4:36 am   Subject: Necromancer (Xardas Quest) Help :(
Buy the spells from Chronos at the New Camp.
  Topic: How to leave Xardas Tower?
paraphilenos

Replies: 3
Views: 179

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks   Posted: Sat Dec 15, 2001 9:52 pm   Subject: How to leave Xardas Tower?
Do you have to teleport to one of the camps or can you get out another way?
  Topic: who do you have to sleep with to get a good bow?
paraphilenos

Replies: 8
Views: 340

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks   Posted: Thu Dec 13, 2001 9:07 am   Subject: who do you have to sleep with to get a good bow?
really, i cant find a regular bow any better than 40 damage (just started Ch4). Is that it? or am I beatin up the wrong dudes?
  Topic: Where can I buy two-handed sword and crossbow
paraphilenos

Views: 201

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Thu Dec 13, 2001 8:46 am   Subject: Where can I buy two-handed sword and crossbow
Just go to the blacksmith in the castle area and pick the chests behind him- he doesnt seem to care. You'll get 3 2H swords which each do 62 damage!
  Topic: The power of the Meatbug
paraphilenos

Replies: 4
Views: 646

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks   Posted: Thu Dec 13, 2001 2:57 am   Subject: The power of the Meatbug
OH press enter- duh. I tried EVERY other key.
  Topic: The power of the Meatbug
paraphilenos

Replies: 4
Views: 646

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks   Posted: Thu Dec 13, 2001 2:51 am   Subject: The power of the Meatbug
I'm still waiting to turn back into a man. I've been a bug for over 7 minutes now. Whats up with that??? I thought maybe I didnt have enough mana to switch back- but you only need 5 and I have 17.
  Topic: Baloros Weapon???Wooden coins???
paraphilenos

Replies: 9
Views: 464

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks   Posted: Sun Dec 09, 2001 10:18 pm   Subject: Baloros Weapon???Wooden coins???
sorry- i'm an idiot. wolf had the grapes.
  Topic: Baloros Weapon???Wooden coins???
paraphilenos

Replies: 9
Views: 464

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks   Posted: Sun Dec 09, 2001 10:14 pm   Subject: Baloros Weapon???Wooden coins???
Wolf only sells armor and bows. I havent found a merchant at any camp yet that sells grapes. I think its a f-ing goose chase!

Page 1 of 2 Goto page 1, 2  Next