FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Search found 7 matches
  Topic: Help im stuck:(
nazca

Replies: 11
Views: 1239

Post image iconForum: Dungeon Siege   Posted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 6:58 pm   Subject: Help im stuck:(
ive gone back into the swamp and ive discovered a underground cave with a big turning wheel, lets hope im going the right way:)
nazca

Post image iconForum: Dungeon Siege   Posted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 5:54 pm   Subject: Help im stuck:(
thx 4 the map..
maybe it could help.
2night im gonna try again at saved point..
here i c that if i want to continue i have to go back into the swamp and then to the travelers camp for chapter V ( i ...
nazca

Post image iconForum: Dungeon Siege   Posted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 5:37 pm   Subject: Help im stuck:(
btw im looking for chapter V now...
nazca

Post image iconForum: Dungeon Siege   Posted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 5:34 pm   Subject: Help im stuck:(
ok so i dont have to give him his staff to continue but if i cross the cave next to jeriahs cabin i end up in the same town were is was..???
2 bad that there isnt a huge map where u can see the whole ...
nazca

Post image iconForum: Dungeon Siege   Posted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 2:49 pm   Subject: Help im stuck:(
so if i understand this correctly i have to go back in the swamp to search for the staff and then again to meriks cave to aprehend it and to go to the next chapter?
Ok ill try:)
nazca

Post image iconForum: Dungeon Siege   Posted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 12:24 am   Subject: Help im stuck:(
btw if i wanna go to the next chapter, where do i go then?
this walking around makes me crazy
nazca

Post image iconForum: Dungeon Siege   Posted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 11:59 pm   Subject: Help im stuck:(
Ive been past jeriahs cabin...
ive been told that in order to find meriks staff it is in a rock face cave full with cristals..
there are 2 caves near jeriahs cabin, 1 ive came through with cristals ...

Page 1 of 1