FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Search found 6 matches
  Topic: End of Game Bug?
shane1122

Replies: 5
Views: 350

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - Spoilers   Posted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 1:26 am   Subject: End of Game Bug?
OK, after all this time I completed the main quest...but nothing happens! I killed the heart per the directions and an earthquake started. I recalled out of the dungeon and now there are no storms a ...
  Topic: Tribunal
shane1122

Replies: 3
Views: 308

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - Spoilers   Posted: Wed May 11, 2005 10:04 pm   Subject: Tribunal
Nevermind. You have to use the "powered" one given by SHE. I had dropped that one to pick up the Daedric armor and come back with a different one I found in another room. Only the powered coherer w ...
  Topic: Tribunal
shane1122

Replies: 3
Views: 308

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - Spoilers   Posted: Tue May 10, 2005 9:56 pm   Subject: Tribunal
OK, I have a coherer and I am in front of the junction box. How do I use it? I can not equip it or put it in the junction box. Help.
-Shane
  Topic: Inventory menu will not close
shane1122

Replies: 1
Views: 244

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 6:08 pm   Subject: Inventory menu will not close
Hello all,
A few days ago I opened my Inventory menu to equip something and now it will not close! I can minimize it but not close it. Not a show stopper but a pain in the rear. Any ideas?
-Shane
  Topic: Fixing my own stuff/weapons and shields
shane1122

Replies: 7
Views: 374

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Fri Feb 11, 2005 1:30 pm   Subject: Fixing my own stuff/weapons and shields
Ok, I figured it out and will post it for future newbies.

1) Select a hammer (available at the Fighter's Guild)
2) Equip the hammer by selecting it and dragging it onto the picture of your charac ...
  Topic: Fixing my own stuff/weapons and shields
shane1122

Replies: 7
Views: 374

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 6:33 pm   Subject: Fixing my own stuff/weapons and shields
Total newbie here with a newbie queation....How do I fix my own armor and weapons? I have tongs and a hammer. The booklet says to "equip tongs and hammer" to fix your stuff, but I can not figure out ...

Page 1 of 1