FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Search found 25 matches
  Topic: Two Worlds acquires fantasy artist José del Nido
THX1138

Replies: 5
Views: 262

Post image iconForum: News Comments   Posted: Mon May 22, 2006 5:27 pm   Subject: Two Worlds acquires fantasy artist José del Nido
Talk about a one trick pony.
  Topic: Poll Results & New Poll
THX1138

Replies: 23
Views: 609

Post image iconForum: News Comments   Posted: Thu May 18, 2006 12:35 am   Subject: Poll Results & New Poll
Crap txa1265, I am not sure how to respond.
By staunch I mostly meant in the face of everyone elses' anger, frustration, and amusement, you could always be there to support the fun you were having.(s ...
  Topic: Poll Results & New Poll
THX1138

Views: 609

Post image iconForum: News Comments   Posted: Tue May 16, 2006 11:34 pm   Subject: Poll Results & New Poll
Bioshock
Gothic3
Dark Messiah of MM
I can't wait for these!

txa1265, aren't you sad there was no mention of Dungeon Lords2?

I heard that the plan was to take DLCE and reverse the terrains ...
  Topic: Corrupt a Wish
THX1138

Replies: 914
Views: 14899

Post image iconForum: Absolutely Off Topic   Posted: Mon May 15, 2006 11:43 pm   Subject: Corrupt a Wish
That's no moon, it's a space station, etc.

I wish for Looking Glass to come back!!
  Topic: Richard Garriott Interview @ GameBanshee
THX1138

Replies: 20
Views: 811

Post image iconForum: News Comments   Posted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 2:47 am   Subject: Richard Garriott Interview @ GameBanshee
Heh! Do I dare enter my 2 cents?

I like Garriott, but I agree, the interviews of late are all telling the same tale. His glory days.
Although, I think Garriott has probably had some of the best. ...
  Topic: My Annoyances with Oblivion ( What are yours? )
THX1138

Replies: 61
Views: 4237

Post image iconForum: Oblivion - General   Posted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 1:53 pm   Subject: My Annoyances with Oblivion ( What are yours? )
This game does have some quirks.
What I wonder, is it stuff that can be fixed in patches.
NOT mods. We shouldn't have to fix a game. Mods are for fun additions, not fixing things that don't work, ri ...
  Topic: Side Quest: Questions to Oblivion's Design Answers
THX1138

Replies: 33
Views: 2638

Post image iconForum: News Comments   Posted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 1:20 am   Subject: Side Quest: Questions to Oblivion's Design Answers
I'll try to stay on topic. I think these games are as "open" as you play them to be. I spent over 50 hours running around in Gothic, and not even playing the actual game. Just seeing how far ...
  Topic: Dungeon Lords: Collector's Edition Interview @ GameBanshee
THX1138

Views: 913

Post image iconForum: News Comments   Posted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 8:48 pm   Subject: lol
to xSamhainx
That's funny you say that. I notice the same thing myself.
It is likely because I was SO interested in it during developement. It's really the only game I stayed with
until release t ...
  Topic: Atari in Trouble? @ Game Cloud
THX1138

Replies: 6
Views: 389

Post image iconForum: News Comments   Posted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 1:50 pm   Subject: Atari in Trouble? @ Game Cloud
Perhaps a good industry wide cleansing is what is needed. Weed out the weak.
What concerns me is I suspect the "bean counters"(great description BTW) are of my generation(38 )
Actually this position ...
  Topic: Dungeon Lords: Collector's Edition Ships to NA Retail
THX1138

Replies: 32
Views: 1365

Post image iconForum: News Comments   Posted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 12:04 am   Subject: Dungeon Lords: Collector's Edition Ships to NA Retail
Stealth marketing? Hmm, my 15 posts shows I'm not a big forum person

It goes without saying: We wanted DL to be in our RPG collections.
Sadly it is not what was promised.
I love to give poorly ...
  Topic: Dungeon Lords: Collector's Edition Ships to NA Retail
THX1138

Replies: 32
Views: 1365

Post image iconForum: News Comments   Posted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 3:44 pm   Subject: Dungeon Lords: Collector's Edition Ships to NA Retail
13 posts is enough for any troll I'd say.

Please, go play your copy of DL till the cows come home.
It's ALLL yours dude.
  Topic: Is GTA San Andreas an RPG?
THX1138

Replies: 17
Views: 543

Post image iconForum: CRPGs General   Posted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 4:27 am   Subject: Oh Boy Oh Boy!!
To answer the Thief/SS2 point.
I never thought Thief was a true RPG, but I always felt that it took the thief CLASS from AD&D, gave it a good shot of adreneline and said "Go get 'em!" I always th ...
  Topic: anyone remembers Twin Peaks?
THX1138

Replies: 6
Views: 188

Post image iconForum: Books & Movies   Posted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 4:18 am   Subject: Coffee-Coffee-Coffee
There's a fish in the percolator!!
Twin Peaks does for coffee and pie what Blade of Darkness does for melee weapons!
Badalamenti has done the soundtrack's for Lynch since Blue Velvet. They are all g ...
  Topic: Is GTA San Andreas an RPG?
THX1138

Replies: 17
Views: 543

Post image iconForum: CRPGs General   Posted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 2:07 am   Subject: Is GTA San Andreas an RPG?
One of my favorite things to do in GTA:SA is just get on a chopper, or take a jet and just go exploring, and take in the fantastic scenery. I loved doing this in Gothic II as well, just no chopper;)
  Topic: Dungeon Lords: Patch v1.4 Update
THX1138

Replies: 9
Views: 365

Post image iconForum: News Comments   Posted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 8:06 am   Subject: Frustrating
Ya know, I was VERY interested in DL when I first heard about it.
I figured it would be an action oriented Wizards & Warriors. A rpg rich version of Blade of Darkness. I was really looking forwar ...

Page 1 of 2 Goto page 1, 2  Next