Videos

Miscellaneous
   Staff Members
   Privacy Statement

FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Search found 19 matches
  Topic: Which enemy is hardest to kill one on one?
Jazz

Replies: 9
Views: 284

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Fri Jan 02, 2004 12:28 am   Subject: Which enemy is hardest to kill one on one?
Black Troll and Stone Dragon
  Topic: Question of the day......whats the easiest class?
Jazz

Replies: 14
Views: 407

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Fri Jan 02, 2004 12:22 am   Subject: Question of the day......whats the easiest class?
I would say that the easiest is the paladin because he can get very strong with a weapon and he can heal himself
  Topic: new to morrowin question
Jazz

Replies: 16
Views: 377

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Sat Jul 05, 2003 1:13 pm   Subject: new to morrowin question
I have a question to:
what level should I be in when I start on Tribunal and Bloodmoon
  Topic: Finished Gothic 2 this Morning , Wich Gothic did you like?
Jazz

Replies: 44
Views: 1408

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Wed Jul 02, 2003 2:12 pm   Subject: Finished Gothic 2 this Morning , Wich Gothic did you like?
WOHOO!!! just completed Gothic2 But man what a crappy Boss I was rather disapointed...well I dont really know wich game I liked the most, I liked Gothic 2 because the world were so big and there we ...
  Topic: Chapter 5: Create teleport ruin. how?
Jazz

Replies: 11
Views: 245

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Tue Jul 01, 2003 9:05 pm   Subject: Chapter 5: Create teleport ruin. how?
hmmm....okay first: DOH!!!

Then: I dont know I only created the one to the secret chamber where you can get the paladin armour
  Topic: Chapter 5: Create teleport ruin. how?
Jazz

Replies: 11
Views: 245

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Tue Jul 01, 2003 8:38 pm   Subject: Chapter 5: Create teleport ruin. how?
I had the same problem and I walked around and tried evry table that I could find but the I suddenly saw the rune table, it dosent look like a table, but it looks like a orange round thing you can fin ...
  Topic: All the quests
Jazz

Replies: 1
Views: 553

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Mon Jun 30, 2003 9:00 pm   Subject: All the quests
This is just in random order- all 145 quest:

Bennet is in jail.
I need a ship.
No traveling without a crew.
Who will be my captain?
Wanted Notes and Bandits
Lobart's Work clothes
Harves ...
  Topic: HELP!! I have a strange problem
Jazz

Replies: 6
Views: 439

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 - Troubleshooting   Posted: Mon Jun 30, 2003 12:51 pm   Subject: HELP!! I have a strange problem
aaah....now I got it thanks for the help
  Topic: The worst criminal
Jazz

Replies: 9
Views: 269

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Sun Jun 29, 2003 12:05 am   Subject: The worst criminal
I would say Gomez, because it takes a special man to get a castle and actually rule the whole colony...for a while untill the new camp was created and then the sect camp
  Topic: Kill the Ice Dragon, get 9Gs
Jazz

Replies: 2
Views: 475

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 - Troubleshooting   Posted: Sat Jun 28, 2003 8:33 pm   Subject: Kill the Ice Dragon, get 9Gs
Maybe its a bug
Jazz

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 - Troubleshooting   Posted: Sat Jun 28, 2003 8:20 pm   Subject: HELP!! I have a strange problem
I dont want to sound stupid but where exactly can I disable Anti Aliasing?
Jazz

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 - Troubleshooting   Posted: Sat Jun 28, 2003 5:03 pm   Subject: HELP!! I have a strange problem
Hmmm... now I have updated all my drivers but the screen is still black when I play the intro and I still cant see anything when I load and save. Should I install special progam and if yes, then what ...
  Topic: Dragons and the Fear Spell.
Jazz

Replies: 4
Views: 137

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Sat Jun 28, 2003 12:06 am   Subject: Dragons and the Fear Spell.
Does anyone know how I use the Forgetting spell ? (cant rember the name)
Jazz

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 - Troubleshooting   Posted: Fri Jun 27, 2003 8:26 pm   Subject: HELP!! I have a strange problem
I have just installed geforce 4 and works fine and all but when I entered Gothic 2 I could'nt see the Intro but I could hear the sound.

and I cant see the loading and saveing screen please hel ...
  Topic: where is sewer ? - looking for thief guild
Jazz

Replies: 4
Views: 146

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Fri Jun 27, 2003 4:42 pm   Subject: where is sewer ? - looking for thief guild
How do you open the door with the too torches?, because its locked

Page 1 of 2 Goto page 1, 2  Next