FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Search found 44 matches
  Topic: ordinators attacking
Snome

Replies: 7
Views: 511

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 8:38 pm   Subject: ordinators attacking
Somehow i've done something during the course of my game to cause all ordinators to attack me on sight (probably during the imperial legion quest to guide the murderer out of Vivec). I've no bounty on ...
  Topic: Add-on English voice and text released, and box shot here.
Snome

Replies: 61
Views: 4150

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 9:10 pm   Subject: Add-on English voice and text released, and box shot here.

Thanks. I feel stupid.
  Topic: Add-on English voice and text released, and box shot here.
Snome

Replies: 61
Views: 4150

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 3:47 pm   Subject: Add-on English voice and text released, and box shot here.
So how do I order from Bontonland, I don't speak a word of Chzech.
  Topic: Pretty darn good RPG!!
Snome

Replies: 19
Views: 1057

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 8:24 pm   Subject: Pretty darn good RPG!!
I too had been searching for a copy of gothic for months, but finally found it. Today i discovered they have a copy for rent at the public library as well
  Topic: crashes
Snome

Replies: 10
Views: 200

Post image iconForum: Absolutely Off Topic   Posted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 6:55 pm   Subject: crashes
Thanks for all the help people !
It appears that one of my hard drives is overheating.
On to repairs it is is suppose.
Snome

Post image iconForum: Absolutely Off Topic   Posted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 8:00 pm   Subject: crashes
Thanks for thinking with me.
But alas, no it's not heat .
I've got that monitored.
The pc doesn't shut down, it just stops doing anything.
Snome

Post image iconForum: Absolutely Off Topic   Posted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 7:24 pm   Subject: crashes
The entire pc crashes. I have to manually reset, nothing works anymore (screen stays the same, no mouse movemovent, keyboard commands dont function).
Snome

Post image iconForum: Absolutely Off Topic   Posted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 6:11 pm   Subject: crashes
Recently i've been experiencing random crashes and i hope someone here might be able to help me solve the problem. As long as i use webbased applications things are fine, but as soon as i start anothe ...
  Topic: HAS ANYONE ELSE FOUND THE "STUNT BONUS"?
Snome

Views: 574

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 5:05 pm   Subject: HAS ANYONE ELSE FOUND THE "STUNT BONUS"?
Yup, i was a suicidal maniac as well
  Topic: NOTR Quest Questions (Contain Spoilers)
Snome

Replies: 9
Views: 471

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 5:37 pm   Subject: NOTR Quest Questions (Contain Spoilers)
Where can we find the walkthru ?
  Topic: Strength needed 2 kill an orc...
Snome

Replies: 5
Views: 374

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 5:33 pm   Subject: Strength needed 2 kill an orc...
Yep that sounds about right for the nonaddon version of Gothic II. Note that this is for Orc Warriors, the scouts are more easy. You should be able to kill shadowbeasts around level 10 (around 60 stre ...
  Topic: Warg NOTR
Snome

Replies: 5
Views: 256

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 8:28 am   Subject: Warg NOTR
I'm in chapter 1 in NOTR, level 11 with 50 str (including belt, amulet) and 45 2h. Most wandering monsters 1 can defeat, except for the shadowbeasts and the wargs. The shadowbeasts i can avoid (they a ...
  Topic: NOTR questions
Snome

Replies: 11
Views: 411

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Sun Aug 15, 2004 10:28 pm   Subject: NOTR questions
I think i found my answer on the german gothic forum.
They say (roughly translated) that any character can gain the following bonuses from praying to innos in NOTR :
10 STR
10 DEX
20 Mana
Unlimit ...
  Topic: NOTR questions
Snome

Replies: 11
Views: 411

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Sat Aug 14, 2004 11:34 pm   Subject: NOTR questions
I meant praying at the shrines to Innos
  Topic: *SPOILER* Sith academy problem
Snome

Replies: 6
Views: 607

Post image iconForum: Knights of the Old Republic   Posted: Sat Aug 14, 2004 10:18 am   Subject: *SPOILER* Sith academy problem
Had you convinced Dustil that the Sith are evil before finding the Star Map ?

Page 1 of 3 Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next