FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Search found 110 matches
  Topic: HoMM 5 Review @ Pro-G
GothicGothicness

Replies: 11
Views: 408

Post image iconForum: News Comments   Posted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 10:57 pm   Subject: HoMM 5 Review @ Pro-G
Well, there are many bugs I didn't yet touch regarding spells, first aid tents, and so on.

For example try re-animating knight units and after that heal them with the first AID tent voila! you ke ...
GothicGothicness

Post image iconForum: News Comments   Posted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 7:35 pm   Subject: HoMM 5 Review @ Pro-G
I'm betting the editor is not included so that they can cash in on an expansion pack
GothicGothicness

Post image iconForum: News Comments   Posted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 10:07 am   Subject: HoMM 5 Review @ Pro-G
The multiplayer, doesn't work at all! well if you only play it for single player, I can understand that is not a problem.

The bugs are not game breaking but you'll notice ever so often in the actio ...
  Topic: Heroes of Might & Magic 5 Review @ 1Up
GothicGothicness

Replies: 8
Views: 335

Post image iconForum: News Comments   Posted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 10:57 pm   Subject: Heroes of Might & Magic 5 Review @ 1Up
***'Spoilers'****

yes it's not hard to find the entrance is just a little bit below the bridge to the left.
GothicGothicness

Post image iconForum: News Comments   Posted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 9:26 pm   Subject: HoMM 5 Review @ Pro-G
Anyone else tired of reviewers who obviuosly didn't spend much time with the game.

He doesn't mention that the game is full of bugs, the multiplayer is broken beyond repair , and the guy who design ...
  Topic: Poll Results and New Poll
GothicGothicness

Replies: 49
Views: 1315

Post image iconForum: News Comments   Posted: Mon May 01, 2006 11:14 am   Subject: Poll Results and New Poll
I want to start by congratulating you Dhruin, because this is a most excellent subject!

My answer would be "NO", with the exception of the Gothic Series, and Wizardry 8, all my favourite ...
  Topic: Side Quest: Questions to Oblivion's Design Answers
GothicGothicness

Replies: 33
Views: 2638

Post image iconForum: News Comments   Posted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 5:50 pm   Subject: Side Quest: Questions to Oblivion's Design Answers
If you're fast it takes 10 minutes to complete morrowind if you go for the main quest. It's pathetic. You can't even say it has a main quest.
  Topic: Side Quest: Questions to Oblivion's Design Answers
GothicGothicness

Replies: 33
Views: 2638

Post image iconForum: News Comments   Posted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 3:40 pm   Subject: Side Quest: Questions to Oblivion's Design Answers
Am I the only one who is terrible dissapointed by this game?

I'll list some reasons here:

1. Lock picking mini-game what's the point of having a security skill, you can pick the hardest locks wi ...
  Topic: Poll Results and New Poll
GothicGothicness

Replies: 18
Views: 538

Post image iconForum: News Comments   Posted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 9:10 pm   Subject: Poll Results and New Poll
I think good 2d like BG is completely wrong. The 2d in BG is horrible... especially the characters.
  Topic: Side Quest: Playing <i>your</i> Role
GothicGothicness

Replies: 29
Views: 654

Post image iconForum: News Comments   Posted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 4:45 pm   Subject: Side Quest: Playing <i>your</i> Role
Truly great character creation died with the wizardry series. Enough said.
  Topic: Ultima 7 - The Black Gate (PC, Single-Player RPG)
GothicGothicness

Views: 5002

Post image iconForum: Games Comments   Posted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 12:11 pm   Subject: Ultima 7 - The Black Gate (PC, Single-Player RPG)
The combat sys wasn that good.

It depends on preferance, I liked it. But unlike any other RPG I played, I thought this game would be fun even without combat. I'm still suprised by the amount of con ...
GothicGothicness

Post image iconForum: Games Comments   Posted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 9:26 pm   Subject: Ultima 7 - The Black Gate (PC, Single-Player RPG)
Checkout the exhult project it'll give you higher res U7 and play on XP
  Topic: HAPPY 2006!
GothicGothicness

Replies: 4
Views: 195

Post image iconForum: News Comments   Posted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 8:15 pm   Subject: HAPPY 2006!
Happy New Year
  Topic: MERRY CHRISTMAS!
GothicGothicness

Replies: 5
Views: 200

Post image iconForum: News Comments   Posted: Sun Dec 25, 2005 6:56 pm   Subject: Merry Christmas Everyone
Escpecially to you Kalia.
GothicGothicness

Post image iconForum: Games Comments   Posted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 11:29 am   Subject: Ultima 7 - The Black Gate (PC, Single-Player RPG)
Don't you realise it's still illegal to download this game? You should have been more careful with your floppys man....

Page 1 of 8 Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next