FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Search found 8 matches
  Topic: 2 Qs
tuckyboy

Replies: 8
Views: 166

Post image iconForum: Wizardry 8   Posted: Mon Sep 16, 2002 4:46 am   Subject: 2 Qs
Dteowner:

Thanks for the post on the plate. I always suspected that it could be recharged, but I never even used it once after polishing it. Definitely an oversight on my part.
  Topic: 2 Qs
tuckyboy

Replies: 8
Views: 166

Post image iconForum: Wizardry 8   Posted: Mon Sep 16, 2002 2:48 am   Subject: 2 Qs
I'm not sure on the Gadgie question either (because I didn't try to use gadgets with charges on them), but when I think of the metal plate and the magic polish combining to form a gadget with charges, ...
  Topic: Wheres the Shaman?
tuckyboy

Replies: 3
Views: 123

Post image iconForum: Wizardry 8   Posted: Sun Sep 15, 2002 4:43 am   Subject: Wheres the Shaman?
SPOILER
Steve,

Fuzzfas makes a potion that you need to drink when you eat the flowers.
  Topic: Why go to level 19?
tuckyboy

Replies: 7
Views: 305

Post image iconForum: Wizardry 8   Posted: Thu Sep 12, 2002 4:09 am   Subject: Thank you
Bilbo, Michael C, and Dteowner,

Thanks for the advice. I've moved them to level 19 and don't plan to class change.
  Topic: Why go to level 19?
tuckyboy

Replies: 7
Views: 305

Post image iconForum: Wizardry 8   Posted: Wed Sep 11, 2002 5:50 am   Subject: Why go to level 19?
My Gadgeteer and Bard are ready to level up to level 19. However, I'm thinking that it might be more productive to switch them to other professions since I'm not aware of any instruments or gadgets t ...
  Topic: Weird monastary door
tuckyboy

Replies: 22
Views: 377

Post image iconForum: Wizardry 8   Posted: Wed Aug 21, 2002 2:54 am   Subject: Weird monastary door
Guardian,

I too have a priest (my only pure caster). I prayed like a madman early in the game and it helped a lot. I don't pray nearly as often now since I have a number of useful spells (especia ...
tuckyboy

Post image iconForum: Wizardry 8   Posted: Tue Aug 20, 2002 5:37 am   Subject: Weird monastary door
Believe me, that won't be the only thing that bothers you in the game. You'll get used to seeing the words 'A specific item is required here' over and over. It's taken me a heck of a long time to fi ...
tuckyboy

Post image iconForum: Wizardry 8   Posted: Tue Aug 20, 2002 5:23 am   Subject: Weird monastary door
You'll figure out how to unlock that door later. You can leave it for now.

I have a gadgeteer - now level 14. She was terribly weak at first, but becomes more important at every level. I read wh ...

Page 1 of 1