Videos

Miscellaneous
   Staff Members
   Privacy Statement

FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Search found 36 matches
  Topic: Easy way to get good armors with no comitment...
Urnakh

Replies: 25
Views: 932

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Tue Sep 09, 2003 3:04 pm   Subject: Easy way to get good armors with no comitment...
Maybe a very stupid question, but open consule and typing marvin gives u marvin mode. How do u stop marvin mode? So if u do not want to use it any more?

type "42" to turn off marvin mode
  Topic: Lionheart Bonus Game Disk
Urnakh

Replies: 10
Views: 168

Post image iconForum: CRPGs General   Posted: Mon Aug 25, 2003 3:43 pm   Subject: Lionheart Bonus Game Disk
It provides an additional quest + dungeon(nothing spectacular). After cleansing the dungeon you can buy 2 expensive new items from a merchant in Barcelona. The first item is a longsword that inflicts ...
  Topic: A not-so-positive review of Gothic2 in danish computer mag..
Urnakh

Replies: 31
Views: 741

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Thu Jul 31, 2003 6:18 am   Subject: A not-so-positive review of Gothic2 in danish computer mag..
Opinions are like... Well, you know the saying. Some like Gothic some don't, some like NWN some don't.
  Topic: Which was the cheesiest?
Urnakh

Replies: 18
Views: 542

Post image iconForum: Absolutely Off Topic   Posted: Thu Jul 24, 2003 1:00 pm   Subject: Which was the cheesiest?
a-team! nothing beats a-team's cheese factor! it's basically always the same story: some bad, extremely baaad guys, wearing 'i'm born to be bad' shirts, are troubling some poor old ladies, kindergarte ...
  Topic: Need help w/ Pirates of Caribbean...nowhere else to turn....
Urnakh

Replies: 6
Views: 129

Post image iconForum: CRPGs General   Posted: Tue Jul 08, 2003 3:21 pm   Subject: Need help w/ Pirates of Caribbean...nowhere else to turn....
I have got a question as well:

Is there a point in conquering a fort?(besides the massive exp and some gold of course) After i had conquered a fort the hole town changed into a ghost town and being ...
  Topic: Wheres the dang shields?(Or: Whats the point of 1-H weapons)
Urnakh

Replies: 131
Views: 3789

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Mon Jun 30, 2003 12:15 am   Subject: Wheres the dang shields?(Or: Whats the point of 1-H weapons)
Why are you so hostile about this? IIRC, PB has already promised to include shields in G3. There were no shields in G1&G2 because of engine limitations and for G3 they will use a completely new engine ...
  Topic: Gothic 2 release dates - discussion
Urnakh

Replies: 143
Views: 7404

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Wed Jun 04, 2003 7:49 am   Subject: Gothic 2 release dates - discussion
The reason is simple: Jowood went almost bankrupt and therefor hadn't the cash to release the game. Unfortunately that happens quite often to rather small publishers/developers. I'm sure throwing FU's ...
  Topic: Gothic 3 Suggestions
Urnakh

Replies: 44
Views: 1266

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Sun Jun 01, 2003 9:39 am   Subject: Gothic 3 Suggestions
I had one more idea.
When u fight whit a enemy u can cut off his hand,leg or head.
Like if u fight whit a orc u cut off his hand where he is holding a sword , then he starts attacking whit the other ...
  Topic: Fallout 2 problem
Urnakh

Replies: 3
Views: 212

Post image iconForum: Fallout   Posted: Sat May 17, 2003 5:46 pm   Subject: Fallout 2 problem
Yes. The temple is just a tutorial to learn the basic game mechanics.
  Topic: armor mannequins
Urnakh

Replies: 1
Views: 72

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Sat May 17, 2003 5:48 am   Subject: armor mannequins
My mage inhabits [url=http://thelys.free.fr/qwert.htm]Qwert's Pocket Dimensional Home and it includes some mannequins.
  Topic: Research CRPG fans
Urnakh

Replies: 11
Views: 258

Post image iconForum: CRPGs General   Posted: Wed Apr 30, 2003 2:41 pm   Subject: Research CRPG fans
"to make the most annoying game as possible"

Whoa! That almost sounds like you're a mad scientist who's trying to create some sort of doomsday device. I hope, for the safety of mankind, you're gonn ...
  Topic: English Subtitles text for German Gothic 2 Demo
Urnakh

Replies: 129
Views: 12402

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Sat Apr 19, 2003 9:02 pm   Subject: English Subtitles text for German Gothic 2 Demo
people dont seem to understand what Im trying to tell you.

I have the full german version and I use the english subtitles for the demo and it works, even for the character that werent in the demo! ...
  Topic: ...so I'm playin' the gothic 2 demo and I'm thinking ...
Urnakh

Replies: 6
Views: 379

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Fri Feb 14, 2003 1:02 pm   Subject: ...so I'm playin' the gothic 2 demo and I'm thinking ...
I'm pretty sure you've to upgrade your computer in order to play g2. I ran the demo on an athlon 600 with similar specs to yours and it ran pretty fluid even with relatively high details and view dist ...
  Topic: Gothic 3?
Urnakh

Replies: 25
Views: 1064

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Tue Dec 10, 2002 1:05 pm   Subject: Gothic 3?
It mentions the interview with Mike Hoge at 4players.de(see gothicdot) where he said that they are currently planning on doing gothic3 and that it will be based on another engine. You can also read th ...
  Topic: Gothic II demo - spoilers
Urnakh

Replies: 87
Views: 3288

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Fri Dec 06, 2002 2:43 pm   Subject: Gothic II demo - spoilers
I've entered the Castle in the German Demo after paying 100 gold, and soon after a message appears on the screen in German. Does anyone know what it says?

IIRC, it says that you've completed the ...

Page 1 of 3 Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next