FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Search found 268 matches
  Topic: Corvus Corax Band in G3
Milan Kovacs

Replies: 4
Views: 185

Post image iconForum: Gothic 3 General   Posted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 8:57 am   Subject: Corvus Corax Band in G3
hm.. nice music for gothic.. I hope the game will have such like this
  Topic: May I say something?
Milan Kovacs

Replies: 9
Views: 441

Post image iconForum: Gothic 3 General   Posted: Thu May 11, 2006 3:24 pm   Subject: May I say something?
As the humans orcs had their own animals. Only on the orclands there were biters /from scavangers/ and orc dogs /from wolves/. I mean these were the only animals what could only be found in the orclan ...
  Topic: May I say something?
Milan Kovacs

Replies: 9
Views: 441

Post image iconForum: Gothic 3 General   Posted: Fri May 05, 2006 10:24 pm   Subject: May I say something?
And how do theyu transport their goods? In their inventories of course! I went from Onars' to the city carrying 100 plain swords and it didnt even feel heavy.
Answer: People in gothworld have tiny ma ...
  Topic: obvious things to come and were...
Milan Kovacs

Replies: 19
Views: 798

Post image iconForum: Gothic 3 General   Posted: Tue May 02, 2006 7:07 pm   Subject: obvious things to come and were...
Well, i wanted to hint on this
This should be a very big idea. But unfortunately, we don't know that if the PB put this in the game or not. And if not, nothing is lost may they'll made ...
Milan Kovacs

Post image iconForum: Gothic 3 General   Posted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 3:36 pm   Subject: obvious things to come and were...
Well, i think nobody wants it as u say. I mean nobody wants that and orc stop him to sing a song, nooooooooooooooooooooooooo! Only when the orcs are in their own village or town, they just sing songs ...
Milan Kovacs

Post image iconForum: Gothic 3 General   Posted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 12:45 pm   Subject: obvious things to come and were...
HM... i think giani's first idea wasn't bad... I mean that the orcs play their music, sing songs and dance But if the orcs do, the humans should do it too And with this the game can be ...
  Topic: Gothic 2 vs night of the raven?
Milan Kovacs

Replies: 0
Views: 169

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 11:47 am   Subject: Gothic 2 vs night of the raven?
Well, when i've finished gothic 2, a few weeks later i started the notr.. It was good first time, but there were some starnge thing what i could never understand... When the made gothic 2, the sky was ...
  Topic: Gothic 3 Demo release date?
Milan Kovacs

Replies: 21
Views: 1442

Post image iconForum: Gothic 3 General   Posted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 9:41 pm   Subject: Gothic 3 Demo release date?
yes, yes.... I'll solve this problem....i hope
  Topic: Gothic 3 Demo release date?
Milan Kovacs

Replies: 21
Views: 1442

Post image iconForum: Gothic 3 General   Posted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 3:16 pm   Subject: Gothic 3 Demo release date?
Now the gam relase date was taken further what will be with this demo game?
will be there a game demo or not? and if there will be when???
  Topic: The penal colony of Chorinas
Milan Kovacs

Replies: 13
Views: 502

Post image iconForum: Gothic 3 General   Posted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 2:34 pm   Subject: The penal colony of Chorinas
I've been thinking the whole thing over, and i think i know what will they do. Try to guess what will they do after gotic3 is finished??? Of course they'll make an addon, with bigger world, and i thin ...
  Topic: Gothic film
Milan Kovacs

Replies: 2
Views: 157

Post image iconForum: Gothic 3 General   Posted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 10:43 am   Subject: Gothic film
Ok thx Sem
  Topic: Gothic film
Milan Kovacs

Replies: 2
Views: 157

Post image iconForum: Gothic 3 General   Posted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 9:56 am   Subject: Gothic film
We could see trailers about the gothic film. What will that be? A film with gothic 1's graphic or what? I've seen a video what was ,,gothic film" trailer. So what is this all about???
  Topic: Golden Mod
Milan Kovacs

Replies: 51
Views: 2050

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks   Posted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 12:18 pm   Subject: Golden Mod
OK I'll check it
Nefarius> Where did u get the stuff to make the mod? I would like to make one, but i just don't know where to get the stuff....
  Topic: Golden Mod
Milan Kovacs

Replies: 51
Views: 2050

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks   Posted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 2:31 pm   Subject: Golden Mod
Thx for the info, i'll try it. BTW how can i get that 2.0 pacht to correct?
  Topic: First ingame screenshot looks awesome
Milan Kovacs

Replies: 28
Views: 1036

Post image iconForum: Gothic 3 General   Posted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 10:24 pm   Subject: First ingame screenshot looks awesome
Sem --> what do u mean???

yes a few screenshost aren't enough todecide will it be good or not..? Only two things are clear to me. One: screens are so nice, so there won't be graphic problems wit ...

Page 1 of 18 Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18  Next