Videos

Miscellaneous
   Staff Members
   Privacy Statement

FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Search found 227 matches
  Topic: How will weapons be balanced out now?
Stiler

Replies: 4
Views: 212

Post image iconForum: Gothic 3 General   Posted: Thu May 25, 2006 5:56 pm   Subject: How will weapons be balanced out now?
So basically it's going to fall into the same "The bigger the shield is the better it is?" , I wish one, just one game would do shields right and stop equating their usefullness with their ...
  Topic: How will weapons be balanced out now?
Stiler

Replies: 4
Views: 212

Post image iconForum: Gothic 3 General   Posted: Wed May 17, 2006 9:00 am   Subject: How will weapons be balanced out now?
Since they have dual weilding in now, what's going to be the plus/upside of sticking to either a two hander (I'd assume more dmg per hit, but slower) but what about one handed weapons?

If shields a ...
  Topic: Relase date
Stiler

Replies: 8
Views: 332

Post image iconForum: Gothic 3 General   Posted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 8:35 am   Subject: Relase date
I suggest picking up Oblivion , it's out this coming week (the 20th).
  Topic: october more then half a year away
Stiler

Replies: 12
Views: 523

Post image iconForum: Gothic 3 General   Posted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 5:02 am   Subject: october more then half a year away
I don't mind the wait, I just hope they don't end up going back on the whole "English version will follow very soon after the German release" and we end up getting the German version in sept ...
  Topic: G3 news ? Post them here!
Stiler

Replies: 91
Views: 5515

Post image iconForum: Gothic 3 General   Posted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 7:32 pm   Subject: G3 news ? Post them here!
heh, I figured there's no way it coulda been true. If it was closer to release we'd have gotten a looooooot more info then we do aswell as more gameplay trailers I'd assume or a demo.
  Topic: Gothic 3 Christmas Competition
Stiler

Replies: 17
Views: 449

Post image iconForum: Gothic 3 General   Posted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 10:26 pm   Subject: Gothic 3 Christmas Competition
I didn't , I would have but I didn't keep up with the forums when it started. By the time I did it was on the fourth question and I knew I had no chance of winning so meh....woulda been nice though.
  Topic: Gothic 3 - officially confirmed information only (04/04/05)
Stiler

Replies: 67
Views: 15603

Post image iconForum: Gothic 3 General   Posted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 3:57 am   Subject: Gothic 3 - officially confirmed information only (04/04/05)
Why is Jowood not publishing it any longer? because of their finicial problems?

Does this mean better marketin for gothic finally?
  Topic: Weapon Breaking ...
Stiler

Replies: 19
Views: 643

Post image iconForum: Gothic 3 General   Posted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 9:39 pm   Subject: Weapon Breaking ...
I'd love to see the hero fighting a massive orc with a sword, after wearing each other down the hero goes to parry the orcs swing and it fractures the hero's sword.

Then the hero goes in for his o ...
Stiler

Post image iconForum: Gothic 3 General   Posted: Thu Sep 15, 2005 9:39 pm   Subject: G3 news ? Post them here!
Just because someone is a warrior doesn't mean they'd have that big of muscles.

Certainly no where near Arnold's look for conan or anything.

Being "fit" doesn't equate to simply having huge mu ...
Stiler

Post image iconForum: Gothic 3 General   Posted: Thu Sep 15, 2005 3:44 pm   Subject: G3 news ? Post them here!
I wish you would be able to change his appearance how you normally should be able to. Not his actual face, but his hair and facial hair, etc.
  Topic: Geforce 6600GT
Stiler

Replies: 8
Views: 427

Post image iconForum: Gothic 3 General   Posted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 4:35 pm   Subject: Geforce 6600GT
I'd say you'll know about the TES4 (it's not morrowind: oblivion, morrowind was the third game in the elder scrolls series) in just about 8 weeks, give or take some. As it's coming out in November som ...
  Topic: Will this affect Gothic 3's release/development?
Stiler

Replies: 33
Views: 1644

Post image iconForum: Gothic 3 General   Posted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 4:35 pm   Subject: Will this affect Gothic 3's release/development?
So that's good correct?

Does this mean jowood is still going and everything is still peachy with G3 and such?
  Topic: Will this affect Gothic 3's release/development?
Stiler

Replies: 33
Views: 1644

Post image iconForum: Gothic 3 General   Posted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 4:14 pm   Subject: Will this affect Gothic 3's release/development?
but what about the English version of Gothic?

IIRC Jowood is the one that's helping with the english version of g3 localizations and such, aswell as helping it come out supposdly just 3 weeks from ...
  Topic: G3 presentation and interview at GC
Stiler

Replies: 60
Views: 1925

Post image iconForum: Gothic 3 General   Posted: Thu Aug 25, 2005 8:17 pm   Subject: G3 presentation and interview at GC
Plate armour is something that swords generally are best used to thrust at, in weak points, etc.

There are combat manuals that specifically deal with fighting against armoured foe's with a longswo ...
  Topic: G3 presentation and interview at GC
Stiler

Replies: 60
Views: 1925

Post image iconForum: Gothic 3 General   Posted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 8:49 pm   Subject: G3 presentation and interview at GC
Talking about hardware requirements so early is a waste of time.

You should see the oblivion board. New one of "will my computer run oblivion?" posts every day.

Page 1 of 16 Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16  Next