FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Search found 48 matches
  Topic: Editorial about youth voter apathy in the US *Bumped*
Everclearules20

Replies: 15
Views: 346

Post image iconForum: Absolutely Off Topic   Posted: Sat Jul 31, 2004 5:36 am   Subject: Editorial about youth voter apathy in the US *Bumped*
I agree Jung, that is the reason I won't vote. I disagree with both parties on numerous subjects, so any vote for one of the 'lesser evils' is a vote against what I believe in. A better system would b ...
  Topic: do you drink alchohol ???
Everclearules20

Replies: 168
Views: 3455

Post image iconForum: Absolutely Off Topic   Posted: Fri Jul 23, 2004 5:11 am   Subject: do you drink alchohol ???
Never did, never will...
  Topic: Sacred, armor sets
Everclearules20

Replies: 8
Views: 343

Post image iconForum: CRPGs General   Posted: Thu Jul 22, 2004 5:56 am   Subject: Sacred, armor sets
i never even found a set item, so i'm guessing they're just rare.
  Topic: Chrono Trigger Remake
Everclearules20

Replies: 4
Views: 188

Post image iconForum: CRPGs General   Posted: Sat Jul 17, 2004 4:19 am   Subject: Chrono Trigger Remake
Wow, they look like they're doing pretty good; I can't wait to try it out! Nice find Chekote!
  Topic: Discount: should I buy it (your opinions)
Everclearules20

Replies: 15
Views: 1153

Post image iconForum: Knights of the Old Republic   Posted: Sat Jul 10, 2004 8:33 pm   Subject: Discount: should I buy it (your opinions)
Unless you REALLY hate Star Wars, you'll probably like this game, Get It!

Every mission/quest/whatever-you-want-to-call-it is fun and not too challenging (of course that means if you need challenge ...
  Topic: mods
Everclearules20

Replies: 1
Views: 362

Post image iconForum: Dungeon Siege   Posted: Fri Jul 09, 2004 6:29 am   Subject: mods
You can't go wrong with my mod !
http://www.siegenetwork.com/q?dir=Downloads&req=file&id=244

It only changes the classes, but hey, I can't resist a shameless plug!
  Topic: Driver3 bombed & exposing bad reviewing practices
Everclearules20

Replies: 4
Views: 128

Post image iconForum: Absolutely Off Topic   Posted: Fri Jul 09, 2004 6:12 am   Subject: Driver3 bombed & exposing bad reviewing practices
Of course, by the time I try to comment on the subject I forget one of my points.

Anyways, it was something Atari did with UT2004 that was on the shady side as well, though not to the ext ...
  Topic: Baldurs Gate Or Diablo? Which Is Best?
Everclearules20

Replies: 17
Views: 1059

Post image iconForum: CRPGs General   Posted: Sat Jul 03, 2004 3:33 am   Subject: Baldurs Gate Or Diablo? Which Is Best?
Baldur's Gate... too many reasons to list.
  Topic: Most underrated and overrated RPGS
Everclearules20

Replies: 73
Views: 4420

Post image iconForum: CRPGs General   Posted: Sat Jun 12, 2004 11:47 pm   Subject: Most underrated and overrated RPGS
Overrated: Gothic 2, I loved the game, truly, but it just wasn't as good as many people had claimed. Another reason is that I like being able to customize games, and Gothic 2 just didn't offer enough ...
  Topic: What is your favourite class and race when playing?
Everclearules20

Replies: 34
Views: 1183

Post image iconForum: CRPGs General   Posted: Sat Jun 12, 2004 11:22 pm   Subject: What is your favourite class and race when playing?
Class: Fighter/Mage, I like buffing up characters. Clerics have nice buffs sometimes, but mages tend to have more interesting spells.

Race: Human, if posible, since they usually are more versatile ...
  Topic: Article - PC Gamers Admit To Piracy @ GameSpot
Everclearules20

Replies: 25
Views: 783

Post image iconForum: News Comments   Posted: Sat Jun 12, 2004 9:32 pm   Subject: Article - PC Gamers Admit To Piracy @ GameSpot
BSA statistics are misleading, the losses are counted as sum of prices of all pirated copies. I really doubt that 100% pirates would buy legal copies if there were unable to use pirated versions.

I ...
  Topic: Speeding up the Mouse in Menus
Everclearules20

Replies: 7
Views: 280

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Sat Mar 27, 2004 4:49 am   Subject: Speeding up the Mouse in Menus
Here's a link to a program that fixes the helps with the problem, as well as improves the frame rate... if you havn't already, you might try it out and see if it helps... (links to the program are tow ...
  Topic: IWD2 help!
Everclearules20

Replies: 3
Views: 167

Post image iconForum: Dungeons and Dragons General   Posted: Sat Mar 27, 2004 12:08 am   Subject: IWD2 help!
In the original games (Baldur's Gate I or Icewind Dale I), it would always put them back in the original order after loading a game if you clicked and dragged to change the party order (I don't know i ...
  Topic: This or That
Everclearules20

Replies: 1533
Views: 16239

Post image iconForum: Absolutely Off Topic   Posted: Fri Mar 26, 2004 4:01 am   Subject: This or That
Joe... Vai wouldn't be as good without him

Pavel Bure or Valeri Bure?
  Topic: Whats the next dungeons and dragons crpg?
Everclearules20

Replies: 23
Views: 1338

Post image iconForum: Dungeons and Dragons General   Posted: Thu Mar 25, 2004 7:46 pm   Subject: Whats the next dungeons and dragons crpg?
Yeah... when I read that you could only summon allies to fight with you instead of actually having a party it turned me away... oh well...

Thanks for the information Schattenherz!

Page 1 of 4 Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next