FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Search found 22 matches
  Topic: Ordinator attacks me in Vivec
Kaos503

Replies: 9
Views: 193

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Wed Aug 21, 2002 3:21 pm   Subject: Ordinator attacks me in Vivec
Remember to put any stolen items on the floor or the Guards will take them too.
  Topic: Ordinator attacks me in Vivec
Kaos503

Views: 193

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Wed Aug 21, 2002 1:33 am   Subject: Ordinator attacks me in Vivec
If one sees to in Indoril Armour, they will attack you forever, and there is no way to stop them. The ones in shops are not attacking you because if they did that, there would be no one to guard the s ...
  Topic: Help! I can't open the door!
Kaos503

Views: 197

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Mon Aug 19, 2002 10:07 pm   Subject: Help! I can't open the door!
You just open it like any other door...does it come up with the name of the shrine in a box and so on? What happens when you try to open it?
  Topic: Help! No stat bonus at end of level!
Kaos503

Replies: 4
Views: 129

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Sun Aug 18, 2002 1:25 am   Subject: Help! No stat bonus at end of level!
The Maximum a stat can be is 100, you can fortify the skill to be higher than that, my axe skill is 105, but that is because of a constant affect item. Otherwise, 100 is the maximum for any stat.
  Topic: Umbra Sword
Kaos503

Replies: 12
Views: 462

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - Spoilers   Posted: Thu Aug 15, 2002 9:25 pm   Subject: Umbra Sword
I don't know if this has been posted before, I couldn't find it, so ehre goes. Its a 2 handed sword called the Umbra Sword, I got by killing a guy called Umbra. and it is an amazing sword. Heres it st ...
  Topic: Robe of St. Roris suck!
Kaos503

Replies: 16
Views: 1127

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - Spoilers   Posted: Thu Aug 15, 2002 12:51 pm   Subject: Robe of St. Roris suck!
Only way out is with a potion, either rising force potion or a scrol of Icarian Flight, maybe others if you have any I don't know of. Other than that, sorry, your stuck.

Well at least I couldn't ...
  Topic: Leaving a House?
Kaos503

Replies: 10
Views: 205

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Wed Aug 14, 2002 9:40 pm   Subject: Leaving a House?
Arg, arg, and even more arg. I ran in, and just killed one fo them then ran out with all of them try to kill me. I paid the fine, as I only killed one of them. Then I went to Ald Ruhn to try and join ...
Kaos503

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Wed Aug 14, 2002 9:01 pm   Subject: Leaving a House?
Oh well, that went hideously wrong, I killed everyone, then dropped all my items, and went outside in my underwear, and the guard tells me hes got a death warrant for me, and kills an unarmed guy in h ...
Kaos503

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Wed Aug 14, 2002 8:38 pm   Subject: Leaving a House?
lol, every signle item I own is stolen from somewhere or the other. Last time I got arrested I ahd to walk around the streets naked with people shouting 'put some clothes on!' until I could find a clo ...
Kaos503

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Wed Aug 14, 2002 8:30 pm   Subject: Leaving a House?
I thought of doing that, but every time I do, even if no one can see, I get the Imperial Guard after me, which I want to avoid really
Kaos503

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Wed Aug 14, 2002 8:10 pm   Subject: Leaving a House?
In Balmora, I killed the guy in Nerano Manor and thats now my house, so I thought I'd join House Hlaalu seeing as that is right next door. I did so, and got my first mission with some Helmet.

But t ...
  Topic: Why does everyone hate me?
Kaos503

Views: 371

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Tue May 21, 2002 8:13 pm   Subject: Why does everyone hate me?
Also check to see if your personality number is not white, if its red or yellow you have a disease that needs curing. I got Ash-Chancre, I got blessed and cured, but I didn't buy a potion to restore m ...
  Topic: It's a small world after all...
Kaos503

Replies: 72
Views: 2196

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Tue May 21, 2002 8:07 pm   Subject: It's a small world after all...
Do like I did, a 'round morrowind trip'. It took me almost a game month. I went Vivec->Molag Mar->Sadith Mora->Vos->Vas->Ald Ruhn->Caldera->Balmora->Seyda Neen->Vivec

Sorry if I got Molag Mar wrong ...
  Topic: underwear...
Kaos503

Replies: 6
Views: 288

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Fri May 17, 2002 11:13 pm   Subject: underwear...
Would you prefer he actually went naked?

I usually find they say stuff like 'Put some clothes on' or something like that, not actually saying 'DUDE YOU ARE NUDE!!!..... ', but I guess ...
  Topic: Slaves, are they useless?
Kaos503

Views: 392

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Fri May 17, 2002 11:08 pm   Subject: Slaves, are they useless?
I put the the at the end because I was joking

So in other words I prety much wasted 1000 Gold on one, oh well

Guess I got a free dress an bracer...even though my guy is a man...and the ...

Page 1 of 2 Goto page 1, 2  Next