FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Search found 654 matches
  Topic: I have to Admit, Gothic is Just Too Hard for Me
elkston

Replies: 22
Views: 633

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 3:08 pm   Subject: I have to Admit, Gothic is Just Too Hard for Me

I'm only at the beginning of Chapter 3 though. By the end I might just say Gothic 1 blows Gothic 2 out of the water.

I guess we all pray Gothic 3 meets the standards of its two outstanding p ...
  Topic: Most Ambitous Mod Ever!!!
elkston

Replies: 5
Views: 500

Post image iconForum: Oblivion - General   Posted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 11:21 am   Subject: Most Ambitous Mod Ever!!!
Best wishes with your mod. One thing I had hoped for in Oblivion was the chance to somehow "turn" on the DB. You know, become a "good" guy. I played that faction simply so I coul ...
  Topic: How many gates to Oblivion?
elkston

Replies: 14
Views: 1158

Post image iconForum: Oblivion - Spoilers   Posted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 4:51 pm   Subject: How many gates to Oblivion?
Personally I found closing the Oblivion gates to be the most boring, tedious part of the game.

After closing 4 on my own after doing Kvatch, I decided to only do the ones necessary for the plot aft ...
  Topic: That's it???
elkston

Replies: 5
Views: 239

Post image iconForum: Oblivion - Spoilers   Posted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 4:36 pm   Subject: Re: That it???

and besides I hated the fact the hero never talked, and also the fact that only 2 women did the women voices for all the NPC,

Actually I think I heard 3 women doing voices.

- One for the Nord ...
  Topic: RPGDot Feature: Elder Scrolls 4: Oblivion - A Review
elkston

Replies: 62
Views: 2234

Post image iconForum: News Comments   Posted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 7:37 pm   Subject: RPGDot Feature: Elder Scrolls 4: Oblivion - A Review

Dialogue is poor. Persuasion mini game just makes it worse. Very limited choices and even fewer meaningfull ones. For me dialogue is one of the most important aspects of rpg's... it's usually what t ...
  Topic: Elder Scrolls 4: Oblivion - Record Breaking Sales
elkston

Replies: 18
Views: 818

Post image iconForum: News Comments   Posted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 4:02 pm   Subject: Elder Scrolls 4: Oblivion - Record Breaking Sales
To be honest, i really don't care. Please Bring on Gothic 3.
Perhaps if they Bethesda release a demo i would reconsider mit indifference.
I heard the AI in Oblivion is retarded and broken. Perhaps ...
  Topic: slaughterfish scales quest
elkston

Replies: 21
Views: 1902

Post image iconForum: Oblivion - Spoilers   Posted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 2:30 pm   Subject: slaughterfish scales quest
Also remember that the fish are not just in the exact place inidcated by the arrow. You have to search all over Lake Rumaire for them. This was a somewhat tedious quest for me too. The arrow in thi ...
  Topic: Side Quest: Questions to Oblivion's Design Answers
elkston

Replies: 33
Views: 2638

Post image iconForum: News Comments   Posted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 7:14 pm   Subject: Side Quest: Questions to Oblivion's Design Answers

But the most annoying things were the quests: Damn it, I don't want to be some DHL employee and work on delivery. I need some _real_ quests, like those in BG2 or PS:T.

I see that Oblivion failed ...
  Topic: First impressions wanted
elkston

Replies: 37
Views: 1367

Post image iconForum: Oblivion - General   Posted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 1:37 am   Subject: First impressions wanted
I liked Morrowind, but ultimately thought it was quite bland compared to Gothic and Gothic 2.

Well I am happy to report that Oblivion has finally gotten things right. I am very impressed with wha ...
  Topic: Gothic III Due Out in September '06 @ To The Game
elkston

Replies: 12
Views: 671

Post image iconForum: News Comments   Posted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 7:34 pm   Subject: Gothic III Due Out in September '06 @ To The Game
Yeah, this sounds like a realistic date. And also like everyone is saying it should give us plenty of time to get all we can out of Oblivion.
  Topic: Odd guy in Dexter's Bandit Camp
elkston

Replies: 3
Views: 262

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 4:08 pm   Subject: Odd guy in Dexter's Bandit Camp
Ahh I see. I didn't even realize there was another way to get into the camp....
  Topic: Odd guy in Dexter's Bandit Camp
elkston

Replies: 3
Views: 262

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 1:43 am   Subject: Odd guy in Dexter's Bandit Camp
Up in Dexter's bandit camp there is a guy at the base of the smaller tower simply named "Guard".

Has anyone noticed that he is considerably more powerful than anyone else in the camp? Possibly even ...
  Topic: NotR - Looking for Master Sword
elkston

Replies: 20
Views: 887

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 7:10 pm   Subject: Re: A way to get the Master Sword early in the game
orc slayer does more damage than the master sword and you can get that easily by just exploring.

But that isn't a dex-based sword, which we were talking about. And so most of the time pretty use ...
  Topic: Who trains Militia in Str?
elkston

Replies: 8
Views: 245

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 9:26 pm   Subject: Who trains Militia in Str?
<Lintra laughs>

Thanks for the help guys ... for the record, I fetched his helper from the house of ill repute ... did *not* rat him out to the commander ... and had a conversation that got m ...
  Topic: NotR - Looking for Master Sword
elkston

Replies: 20
Views: 887

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 9:03 pm   Subject: Re: A way to get the Master Sword early in the game
About how to get the Master Sword from Martin there's in fact another method that avoid violence.

I discovered it with the mages staff (fire mage/water mage). I am playing now a futur militia robbe ...

Page 1 of 44 Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 42, 43, 44  Next