FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Search found 23 matches
  Topic: Elder Scrolls 4: Oblivion - Perfect 10/10 Review @ Eurogamer
Hein

Replies: 9
Views: 488

Post image iconForum: News Comments   Posted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 8:53 am   Subject: 10/10
After few days into the game, I'd have to deduct 0.5 pt because of the clumsy menu system. A full point because of the "click on the map and skip the difficult area" option, another 1 pt bec ...
  Topic: Op Ed @ Sun2Surf: Video Games: Fun or Deadly?
Hein

Replies: 4
Views: 216

Post image iconForum: News Comments   Posted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 4:04 am   Subject: Games & RL
Come to think of it, it was one of the first things mentioned in the newscast about that schoolshooting in Indiana last week. The kid played violent games and was a Marilyn Manson fan, somehow the eas ...
  Topic: TES IV: Oblivion to be pushed back to 02/2006?
Hein

Replies: 24
Views: 1896

Post image iconForum: News Comments   Posted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 6:57 am   Subject: Later
One of the games chains here changed the release date yesterday from November 25th to January 27th, another even removed it from their "release dates" list that runs till March 31st . Guess that makes ...
  Topic: Champions: Return to Arms (PS2) - Review @ UGO
Hein

Replies: 1
Views: 213

Post image iconForum: News Comments   Posted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 8:39 am   Subject: CoN , RTA
Since we really enjoy(ed) the first game in the series , we bought this one as soon as it was released here. Talk about a letdown.

The last remains of RPG are gone, there's no storyline or attempt ...
  Topic: The Bard's Tale (PS2/XBox): Wrap Report @ RPG Vault
Hein

Views: 95

Post image iconForum: News Comments   Posted: Tue Jan 04, 2005 9:27 am   Subject: Bard's Tale in October?
The EU release of The Bard's Tale has been pushed back again , to May or later, or maybe never. On Sony's PS2 site there's no longer any mention of the game.
  Topic: Sacred: Review @ Gamespy
Hein

Replies: 23
Views: 545

Post image iconForum: News Comments   Posted: Mon Apr 12, 2004 9:18 am   Subject: Sacred: Review @ Gamespy
Unbalanced characters, don't think so, they just play differently, think of them as different level characters, your avg. Gladiator will run through the early part of the game (reviewer's country) wit ...
  Topic: Bloodmoon Blues
Hein

Replies: 3
Views: 142

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Fri Jul 04, 2003 3:12 pm   Subject: Re-install
That's what I did, clean install, MW-Trib-BlMoon, new character etc
  Topic: Bloodmoon Blues
Hein

Views: 142

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Fri Jul 04, 2003 10:05 am   Subject: Bloodmoon Blues
1:
100/100 DTD on load in the game, changing area anywhere in the game 20/100 DTD, never had that problem with MW or Tribunal

2:
Picking up stuff that I have dropped for weight or other reasons ...
  Topic: Ekim's Gamer View: Strength in Numbers
Hein

Replies: 12
Views: 353

Post image iconForum: News Comments   Posted: Sat Mar 22, 2003 8:05 am   Subject: More players?
A few more players than on the European AC2 server would be nice, I hung around there for a few weeks but found that progress in the game was impossible because most of the time there simply weren't e ...
  Topic: Elven Graveyard and Dwarves/Orc cave...
Hein

Replies: 9
Views: 265

Post image iconForum: Divinity & Beyond Divinity   Posted: Sat Mar 15, 2003 11:08 am   Subject: 3rd item
I've tried a number (close to 20) of times to get the 3rd item, no luck so far, I never get more than 2 and since that 3rd item is needed to finish the game it's a major bug. I've deleted the game as ...
  Topic: Dransik: 10 days free trial offer
Hein

Replies: 2
Views: 108

Post image iconForum: News Comments   Posted: Sat Mar 15, 2003 10:52 am   Subject: Dransik and DirectX
Seems Dransik requires the most recent DirectX aka 8.1?? , not 8 or 9 , only 8.1 will do. So if you you run 6 7 or 8, just upgrade to 8.1 . If you have already upgraded to DirectX 9 you're out of luck ...
  Topic: Avernum 3 Review at Gamer's Pulse
Hein

Views: 150

Post image iconForum: News Comments   Posted: Wed Mar 12, 2003 8:21 am   Subject: Gamepulse reviews
The same site will give a game with "overautomated gameplay but great graphics" an "editor choice" award,while a game that has "I can see nothing fun or even remotely exciting about this game" etc on ...
  Topic: EverQuest: Free 1-Month Trial (German)
Hein

Views: 116

Post image iconForum: News Comments   Posted: Tue Feb 25, 2003 7:54 am   Subject: Sony and FREEBEE ?
This is a wonderfull freebee indeed , all you have to do is download 700+ Mb at a max speed of 0.5kb/sec or less (best I could do over our leaseline) , with luck I may be able to get the install in be ...
  Topic: Destiny-Online!!! new mmorpg
Hein

Views: 187

Post image iconForum: MMORPGs General   Posted: Fri Nov 01, 2002 4:33 pm   Subject: Regged ?
Yes I did , even have the email that tells me I did, that was the only response I ever had.
  Topic: Destiny-Online!!! new mmorpg
Hein

Views: 187

Post image iconForum: MMORPGs General   Posted: Fri Nov 01, 2002 6:28 am   Subject: DE Online
Found it, registred, tried it , found that nothing worked beyond the login. Received no response from the guy who owns & runs it , so I cancelled the account again.

The no response from support or ...

Page 1 of 2 Goto page 1, 2  Next