FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Search found 14 matches
  Topic: NPCs?
Firestorm

Replies: 19
Views: 552

Post image iconForum: Wizardry 8   Posted: Wed Mar 05, 2003 10:59 pm   Subject: NPCs?
Having RPC's in your party is interesting. I finished playing Wizardry 8 for the first time all the way through a couple of months ago beating it with the help of dteowner, otter, and val. I don't kno ...
  Topic: Need help at AP (possible spoiler)
Firestorm

Replies: 4
Views: 130

Post image iconForum: Wizardry 8   Posted: Tue Dec 17, 2002 2:46 am   Subject: Need help at AP (possible spoiler)
Thanks everyone who has been responding to my questions (mainly tying up loose ends) for me to finally beat this game. Ok, a few questions about AP. First off, what do I answer at the D.D. temple to w ...
  Topic: Ascension Peak
Firestorm

Replies: 2
Views: 86

Post image iconForum: Wizardry 8   Posted: Sat Dec 14, 2002 9:58 am   Subject: Ascension Peak
Ok, I have used the teleporter in the Rapax Castle to get inside Arnika Tower and deactivate the bomb, I have all three artifacts, but I still can't figure out what to do to get around the Rapax Block ...
  Topic: Some more questions on this game
Firestorm

Replies: 15
Views: 342

Post image iconForum: Wizardry 8   Posted: Fri Dec 13, 2002 11:32 pm   Subject: Some more questions on this game
thank you very much shrewgirl. I went into Arnika Tower, and deactivated the bomb. Now, after I enter that portal and go back to arnika, how do I take care of that wall the Rapax set up??! I figured s ...
Firestorm

Post image iconForum: Wizardry 8   Posted: Fri Dec 13, 2002 10:12 pm   Subject: Some more questions on this game
AHHHHHHH!!!!!!! I can't figure out how to move the bed! I know the room to the King's Map Room is below the bed, but I can't get in! JUST TELL ME WHAT TO DO!!!!!!! Thanks!
Firestorm

Post image iconForum: Wizardry 8   Posted: Fri Dec 13, 2002 12:28 am   Subject: Some more questions on this game
ok, I have a lot of questions regarding the "Rapax King's Chamber." I'd like direct answers for this so I can just finish everything. First off, in one of the rooms, there is a keyhole on the East sid ...
Firestorm

Post image iconForum: Wizardry 8   Posted: Thu Dec 12, 2002 3:45 am   Subject: Some more questions on this game
Problem: I already killed the Rapax King.
I use the bloodlust for my lord, who doesn't have the berserk ability. The ivory blade takes away more per attack, but with the bloodlust, my lord attacks 3x ...
Firestorm

Post image iconForum: Wizardry 8   Posted: Thu Dec 12, 2002 1:53 am   Subject: Some more questions on this game
Thanks Val, Dteowner, and otter for your help in the last question I asked about the Umpani/T'rang alliance. It all worked out. Now, here's the deal. First off, I got some weapons questions. In my par ...
  Topic: Need some info on certain subjects
Firestorm

Replies: 4
Views: 159

Post image iconForum: Wizardry 8   Posted: Tue Dec 10, 2002 3:16 am   Subject: Need some info on certain subjects
First of all, I wanted to thank Dteowner for the help he gave me on my last questions "Tying up loose ends" if he remembers me. Next, I need help with what to do to ally the T'rang and the Umpani. I h ...
  Topic: Tying up loose ends
Firestorm

Views: 442

Post image iconForum: Wizardry 8   Posted: Wed Dec 04, 2002 12:47 am   Subject: Tying up loose ends
ok, with the info you gave me, I got inside and did all that stuff in Rapax Rift accept save the dude and get that staff trapped in the flame thing. No worries though because now I am in Rapax Castle ...
Firestorm

Post image iconForum: Wizardry 8   Posted: Tue Dec 03, 2002 1:44 am   Subject: Tying up loose ends
OK, thanks a lot for your help dteowner, sorry I didn't respond sooner. Anyways, I had the other black box, which gave me the Dark Savants Coordinates and I gave them to Z'ant to get some exp points. ...
Firestorm

Post image iconForum: Wizardry 8   Posted: Sun Dec 01, 2002 7:09 am   Subject: Tying up loose ends
Thank you very much dteowner, I have found marten and received the destinae dominus. As for the other stuff, I will look into it another day (tomorrow probably! ) As far as a black box goes, I have ...
Firestorm

Post image iconForum: Wizardry 8   Posted: Sun Dec 01, 2002 2:07 am   Subject: Tying up loose ends
I seriously am having trouble finding this spot where I use the hook line. I actually found the spot to use the plank on the ground, so I know I'm supposed to go up top, but I can't find the exact spo ...
Firestorm

Post image iconForum: Wizardry 8   Posted: Sat Nov 30, 2002 11:20 pm   Subject: Tying up loose ends
Ok, I am having some trouble tying up some loose ends in the game. I'm pretty far level wise (19-21), but I have avoided certain things because I can't figure out what to do. First of all, where do I ...

Page 1 of 1