Videos

Miscellaneous
   Staff Members
   Privacy Statement

FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Search found 62 matches
  Topic: If you're from the U.S. or U.K. which expansion is better?
LocoBaxter

Replies: 8
Views: 519

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 12:22 am   Subject: If you're from the U.S. or U.K. which expansion is better?
Does it matter if i live in the US or does that work for both Uk and US versions
  Topic: will there be a movie?
LocoBaxter

Replies: 41
Views: 1656

Post image iconForum: Gothic 3 General   Posted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 11:57 pm   Subject: will there be a movie?
Ya but they both are pretty old now, prolly gonna have to be someone younger, like someone else.
  Topic: CANONS - Misplaced tehnology that would change the war?
LocoBaxter

Replies: 42
Views: 1612

Post image iconForum: Gothic 3 General   Posted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 7:14 pm   Subject: CANONS - Misplaced tehnology that would change the war?
i guess it would make sense. but i hope they dont put rifles in, it would just seem out of place for Gothic.

not all american games are fps. All our GOOD games are fps, but we manage a decent rpg ...
  Topic: G3 the last game???
LocoBaxter

Replies: 20
Views: 868

Post image iconForum: Gothic 3 General   Posted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 7:06 pm   Subject: G3 the last game???
whats the fab four? is this something i missed earlier?
  Topic: CANONS - Misplaced tehnology that would change the war?
LocoBaxter

Replies: 42
Views: 1612

Post image iconForum: Gothic 3 General   Posted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 11:38 pm   Subject: CANONS - Misplaced tehnology that would change the war?
But keep in mind, can you actually imagine guns being in G3. i cant, mainly cause it just doesnt seem fair if you want to go archer when using guns seems 5Xs better.
  Topic: Gothic III Soundtrack samples and upcoming public showing :)
LocoBaxter

Replies: 58
Views: 2074

Post image iconForum: Gothic 3 General   Posted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 6:56 pm   Subject: Gothic III Soundtrack samples and upcoming public showing :)
i wish u could be a water mage in G2 like in G1. i liked them more.
  Topic: Gothic 3 graphics are too dull!!
LocoBaxter

Replies: 43
Views: 1783

Post image iconForum: Gothic 3 General   Posted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 6:51 pm   Subject: Gothic 3 graphics are too dull!!
Lol! Harpies = piece of crap too easy to kill.

Bloodhounds = 2 bolts and bah.

Goblins = My nightmare espiecially if more than 8 and at the start

@Topic: If the game was plain, it wil give us ...
  Topic: You're G3 wishlist.
LocoBaxter

Replies: 90
Views: 3897

Post image iconForum: Gothic 3 General   Posted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 6:48 pm   Subject: You're G3 wishlist.
wo wo wo . hold up. Adonos is destroying the world? i thought Adonos was the only good one of the gods. Maybe i got lost somewhere.
  Topic: Joining the Orcs or Humans , any one gonna join the Orcs?
LocoBaxter

Replies: 38
Views: 1175

Post image iconForum: Gothic 3 General   Posted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 6:44 pm   Subject: Joining the Orcs or Humans , any one gonna join the Orcs?
My mission is clear. eliminate all who stand in my way
  Topic: Marvin
LocoBaxter

Views: 336

Post image iconForum: Gothic 3 General   Posted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 6:42 pm   Subject: Marvin
Maybe its the heros name?
  Topic: "Released in German first then 4 weeks later in English
LocoBaxter

Replies: 24
Views: 971

Post image iconForum: Gothic 3 General   Posted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 10:25 pm   Subject: "Released in German first then 4 weeks later in English
Haha when Hilary Clinton comes down on GTA you can say that it taught ur child another language.
  Topic: Gothic 3 graphics are too dull!!
LocoBaxter

Replies: 43
Views: 1783

Post image iconForum: Gothic 3 General   Posted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 10:22 pm   Subject: Gothic 3 graphics are too dull!!
no problem, any ways about the graphics im starting to wonder if they will lose that ole gothic touch. i mean they look great but they are different.
LocoBaxter

Post image iconForum: Gothic 3 General   Posted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 10:14 pm   Subject: Marvin
exactly my favorite thing is inserting a bunch of army of darkness scrolls and after they have all been spent i insert some creature. its fun
LocoBaxter

Post image iconForum: Gothic 3 General   Posted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 7:14 pm   Subject: Marvin
i hope in G3 they keep the marvin mode cause i had a lot of fun with it and it helped me out of some situations.

But im starting to think that there wont be one in the new Gothic.

anyone know?
  Topic: What are you listening to right now?
LocoBaxter

Replies: 2304
Views: 26020

Post image iconForum: Absolutely Off Topic   Posted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 7:04 pm   Subject: What are you listening to right now?
Anyone listen to country?

Page 1 of 5 Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next