FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Search found 8 matches
  Topic: Atari Starts More BG3 and NWN2 Rumours
Farscry

Replies: 10
Views: 425

Post image iconForum: News Comments   Posted: Sat Apr 03, 2004 5:38 am   Subject: Atari Starts More BG3 and NWN2 Rumours
That's depressing, since ToEE is my favorite D&D title since Baldur's Gate 2 (the pc game, not Dark Alliance, which I consider an action RPG instead of a straight up RPG). I would love a sequel t ...
  Topic: Fallout: BoS (PS2): Review @ Gaming Age
Farscry

Replies: 1
Views: 82

Post image iconForum: News Comments   Posted: Sat Jan 17, 2004 9:45 am   Subject: Fallout: BoS (PS2): Review @ Gaming Age
While Fallout: BoS uses the engine that ran the original Dark Alliance, it was not actually developed by the same team. Just a small correction.
  Topic: SWG Review @ Worthplaying
Farscry

Replies: 11
Views: 368

Post image iconForum: News Comments   Posted: Tue Jul 22, 2003 6:12 pm   Subject: SWG Review @ Worthplaying
*sigh*

Yeah, SWG is exactly the game everyone wanted it to be. That's why there's such a schism throughout the gaming community regarding this MMOG.

Nice how they're rating it a 97% and saying ...
  Topic: LIONHEART GOES GOLD</B>
Farscry

Replies: 14
Views: 498

Post image iconForum: News Comments   Posted: Wed Jul 16, 2003 10:03 pm   Subject: LIONHEART GOES GOLD</B>
Indeed. I myself am very much looking forward to both games, as well as KOTOR. I'm torn on which I'm more excited about between the two of them, Lionheart or TTOEE.
  Topic: Star Wars: KotOR (Xbox) Review @ Xbox IGN
Farscry

Replies: 4
Views: 135

Post image iconForum: News Comments   Posted: Wed Jul 16, 2003 7:21 am   Subject: Star Wars: KotOR (Xbox) Review @ Xbox IGN
I'm very eagerly anticipating this as well; I normally would wait for the PC version, but I'm too impatient, not to mention I'm really looking forward to enjoying this one on my home theater. Besides ...
  Topic: Star Wars Galaxies Review @ Gamespy
Farscry

Replies: 17
Views: 383

Post image iconForum: News Comments   Posted: Tue Jul 15, 2003 10:20 pm   Subject: Tired of Excuses
You know, I've ranted on this enough that I should eventually tire of it. But here's my opinion again: Dark Ages of Camelot showed us something. It showed us that if a company cares enough to, it I ...
  Topic: Diablo 2: Patch 1.10 - Skill Rebalancing
Farscry

Replies: 1
Views: 105

Post image iconForum: News Comments   Posted: Wed Jul 02, 2003 4:27 am   Subject: Great Idea!
Synergy bonuses for skills is a great idea! I don't know if this was announced previously, but it's got me even more excited for the 1.10 patch. That'll help tide me over until Lionheart and Gre ...
  Topic: A first glimpse of the 'Ultima X: Odyssey' logo
Farscry

Replies: 5
Views: 359

Post image iconForum: News Comments   Posted: Sun Jun 15, 2003 9:21 pm   Subject: A first glimpse of the 'Ultima X: Odyssey' logo
When they canned UO2, they lost my support for the Ultima Online franchise. Everything about that game had me excited; I even read all the fiction they had up on the site!

Blarg.

Page 1 of 1