FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Search found 13 matches
  Topic: NOTR problem :( real bad
BustaRhymes

Replies: 26
Views: 1163

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 - Troubleshooting   Posted: Wed May 25, 2005 2:45 pm   Subject: NOTR problem :( real bad
the 9800pro i'm buying is made by Connect3d and they don;t make 128 versions of it

oh and u might wanna have a look at this and tell me what u think
http://www.overclock.net/overclock.php?fi ...
BustaRhymes

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 - Troubleshooting   Posted: Tue May 24, 2005 10:59 am   Subject: NOTR problem :( real bad
256 MB DDR Ram 400 Mhz Samsung,Hynix about 21 euro
and the same thing only OCZ is 30 euro (with copper heat spreader) or 25 without the heatspreader

i made some phone calls,i think im gonna buy a ...
BustaRhymes

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 - Troubleshooting   Posted: Mon May 23, 2005 7:23 pm   Subject: NOTR problem :( real bad
a standard type of RAM here is Twinmos for example at 400 mhz the price diference between that and an OCZ at 400 mhz is about 10 euro

i think i'll consider buying a 9800pro but that would mean i ...
BustaRhymes

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 - Troubleshooting   Posted: Mon May 23, 2005 5:37 pm   Subject: NOTR problem :( real bad
hehehe well i was planing to buy this month a radeon 9600XT and some OCZ ram actually that'why i wasn't too sad when i heard that my current RAM could be junk im gonna replace them anyway.I spen ...
BustaRhymes

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 - Troubleshooting   Posted: Mon May 23, 2005 4:19 pm   Subject: NOTR problem :( real bad
Video patch ???

Gothic2_vdfs-patch

Cool,thnx guys the game works now,i can finnaly play

i re-installed everything including vdfs patch and now it works without any problems

Th ...
BustaRhymes

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 - Troubleshooting   Posted: Mon May 23, 2005 1:51 pm   Subject: NOTR problem :( real bad
the video patch u sent i think is the same thing i have but i installed it anyway.So i don't get the video error as frequently as i did befor but i still get it now and then (could be my RAM).I'll ins ...
BustaRhymes

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 - Troubleshooting   Posted: Mon May 23, 2005 12:54 pm   Subject: NOTR problem :( real bad
mem test didin't detect anything (too bad i wanted to change my old ram with some OCZ )

but I have the same old problem.i changed the timing but that idiotic error apears shortly after or during ...
BustaRhymes

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 - Troubleshooting   Posted: Mon May 23, 2005 12:29 pm   Subject: NOTR problem :( real bad
mem test didin't detect anything (too bad i wanted to change my old ram with some OCZ )

but I have the same old problem.i changed the timing but that idiotic error apears shortly after ...
BustaRhymes

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 - Troubleshooting   Posted: Mon May 23, 2005 12:14 pm   Subject: NOTR problem :( real bad
wow cool program

it found well over 1000 erors LOL thats kind of strange i don't think i did anything to damage my RAM well i guess this means the RAM are my problem
BustaRhymes

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 - Troubleshooting   Posted: Mon May 23, 2005 11:53 am   Subject: NOTR problem :( real bad
i do have a SATA HDD 80 gb but no raid i mean i only have 1HDD on my comp wich is SATA my CPU temp never excedes 38 degrees C, and on my video card i have installed a TITAN active coper cooler and i t ...
BustaRhymes

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 - Troubleshooting   Posted: Mon May 23, 2005 11:28 am   Subject: NOTR problem :( real bad
i ran the game succesfully 4 times untill now without the initial video error but when i talk to Xardas my comp either reboots or i end up to the desktop with that BIG window error only this time it h ...
BustaRhymes

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 - Troubleshooting   Posted: Mon May 23, 2005 10:35 am   Subject: NOTR problem :( real bad
Hello there !

I can tell you that i've got a Radeon 9100 and that Gothic is only working with ATI drivers not newer than 3.9. So perhaps you should try to install Catalyst 3.9 drivers and see if th ...
BustaRhymes

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 - Troubleshooting   Posted: Sun May 22, 2005 5:02 pm   Subject: NOTR problem :( real bad
well.........
I installed Gothic 2,applied the 1.30 patch,installed NOTR,applied the 2.5a patch than 2.6,installed english translation mod 1.0b2 than 1.0b5.
I run the game and the window with the v ...

Page 1 of 1